Scalise Withdraws From House Speaker Race

What rapist? If Jim was complicit he would have been charged with something dumbass.
College wrestlers are grown men.
Jim was not accused of anything, nor was he the head coach.

Why don't you whine about Pedo Joe showering with his daughter Ashley? That is an actual crime.
View attachment 842400

View attachment 842401

View attachment 842402
Fake quotes don’t prove your point

My solution is you make the 8 pay a price for their power play.
Revoke committee assignments, pull all RNC campaign funding, primary their ass.
You can’t have eight Congress members out of over 200 bring the party to its knees.
Actually I'm proud of the radical 8 budget cutters.

Kicking the can down the road guarantees a financial disaster.

$33T in Debt and $2T in projected interest payments spells disaster.

This is very serious business. You do know that US debt was downgraded, right?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

(shaking head in disbelief.) Seriously, these clowns are giving the Jackson Ms city govt a run for its money (-: in sheer incompetence and lack of being able to stay focused on a goal.

Primary voters are a small subset of overall voters are more extreme than the overall electorate.
If it was so easy to primary someone with a more extremist candidate it would have been a lot more than the very few times it has been done.

It might help a resolution if the candidates agree to halt investigations into Matt Gaetz.
I believe that this was Kevins mistake.
You keep harping on democrat lies about Republicans instead of the real issues.

The US has a $33T DEBT and the projected interest on that Debt is $2T a year, crowding out most of the Budget.
That is the problem to be solved.

It might help a resolution if the candidates agree to halt investigations into Matt Gaetz.
I believe that this was Kevins mistake.
imo McCarthy's failure is simply that even now he can't say a simple thing about Trump, Like, he shouldn't criticize Israel's leaders when they are still burying 1300. That seems pretty simple.

Even if he can't say what reasonable people know - Trump lost bigly, and invading your own capitol is perhaps the height of absurdity and betrayal of your own ancestors - when he's got his lips so firmly upon Trump's UUUUGE prostate ..... fck him.

Actually I'm proud of the radical 8 budget cutters.

Kicking the can down the road guarantees a financial disaster.

$33T in Debt and $2T in projected interest payments spells disaster.

This is very serious business. You do know that US debt was downgraded, right?
They are not budget cutters
Bipartisan negotiations on both spending and taxes are the way you achieve it.

All they seek to do is crash the budget and block all efforts to fix it.

It's about time we expose how Congress has been lining their pockets at the taxpayers expense. This is a fight over the ability to control the Biggest Money Laundering Operation in human history
Take your bow, Frank!!!
take a bow.gif

If it was so easy to primary someone with a more extremist candidate it would have been a lot more than the very few times it has been done.
Thats why Republican politicians give in or retire.

I’m not sure what constitutes “very few”.

imo McCarthy's failure is simply that even now he can't say a simple thing about Trump, Like, he shouldn't criticize Israel's leaders when they are still burying 1300. That seems pretty simple.

Even if he can't say what reasonable people know - Trump lost bigly, and invading your own capitol is perhaps the height of absurdity and betrayal of your own ancestors - when he's got his lips so firmly upon Trump's UUUUGE prostate ..... fck him.
TDS! and TDS and TDS and TDS. nothing about inflation today or money laudering by the swamp. multi million dollar mansions on 100k salaries. You all pander to the psychotic

Forum List

Back