Scared of the truth are we.................................

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Could a President Donald Trump Prosecute Hillary Clinton?
In a presidential campaign featuring many firsts, one of the most startling came Sunday night when Republican nominee Donald Trump, to scattered cheers from the audience, pledged to have the Democratic nominee investigated criminally, should he prevail in November.

Specifically, in reference to her actions relating to her private email server, he said: "And I’ll tell you what. I didn’t think I’d say this, but I’m going to say it, and I hate to say it. But if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation, because there has never been so many lies, so much deception. There has never been anything like it, and we’re going to have a special prosecutor."

When Hillary Clinton replied that it was "awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country," Trump quickly added, "Because you'd be in jail."

So if Hillary won, why did she say that she lost? is she stupid?

• Banned
Clinton won't be prosecuted.
If Clinton won, then why did she concede, is she stupid?

CNN declares, Trump will never be President.

Jakeie declares Hillbert will never be prosecuted.

Okeedodee

Not concerned that the red necks got lucky in the election by 77000 thousand votes.

Trump needs the patience, if not the support, of the solid majority who voted against him. Even Clinton got four million votes more than Trump.

She won't be prosecuted.

Not concerned that the red necks got lucky in the election by 77000 thousand votes.

Trump needs the patience, if not the support, of the solid majority who voted against him. Even Clinton got four million votes more than Trump.

She won't be prosecuted.
Yes Jake and Trump will never be President.....................take your Abilify

She won't be prosecuted.
The popular vote does not and never has elected the president. The states elect the president by the number of electoral votes that are cast. So, please, for God sakes keep posting this stupid pop vote bullshit. It makes you look really foolish, and as much as you post it, you must like looking like a fool.

Everyone knows she should be prosecuted and that is the important thing. She is ruined, damaged goods, out to pasture, she's out of here and everyone knows just how stupid and arrogant she is. The covers are off.

Everyone knows she should be prosecuted and that is the important thing. She is ruined, damaged goods, out to pasture, she's out of here and everyone knows just how stupid and arrogant she is. The covers are off.
If she is not prosecuted and lives, she will run again in 2020 with her ugly kid as VP. We must be vigilant now to defend America

Look up idiot in the dictionary and you will see this mans picture...

I just hope while we're holding people responsible for crimes against the American People, one Hussein Obama is remembered.

Wow, wtf?
Today it was spoke of on the news, from one of Trumps people. I think Ms. Clinton might be in for a wardrobe change.
Trump does not go after charges because its not his job. Jeff Sessions DOES go after Hillary because its HIS job. And Jeff Sessions HATES Hillary Clinton. A wise choice by President Trump.

At minimum, Trump should make sure that HRC's security clearance is permanently revolked, if it has not already. Also, it should be headline news when it happens.

At minimum, Trump should make sure that HRC's security clearance is permanently revolked, if it has not already. Also, it should be headline news when it happens.
No news would cover that story

Forum List

Back