Scary Books

If you are going to read just one Stephen King novel, The Stand is the one to read.

IT is pretty good, too.

A very good non-fiction thriller is The Devil in the White City. It is about a serial killer during the 1893 Chicago World's Fair.

Doctor Sleep. I got it in today's mail! Guess what I'm gonna be doing later tonight...and tomorrow?

If you are going to read just one Stephen King novel, The Stand is the one to read.

IT is pretty good, too.

A very good non-fiction thriller is The Devil in the White City. It is about a serial killer during the 1893 Chicago World's Fair.

[MENTION=34052]g5000[/MENTION]
Swan Song is BETTER than The Stand. Have you read it yet? Robert McGammon.

IT is pretty good, too.

[MENTION=34052]g5000[/MENTION]
Swan Song is BETTER than The Stand. Have you read it yet? Robert McGammon.

No. I have never heard of it. I will check it out. Thanks!

PLEASE read it. I doubledamnguarantee you...you will like it MORE than The Stand.

Meanwhile..is it just me, or did Doctor Sleep start off kinda good but then got boring? I am about 3/4ths of the way through it (no pc makes one find other entertainment), and it is a struggle just to keep going. Yawn.
Not enough detail on The True...how they came to be, not enough description on what they look like when they show their "other" faces during "feeding"...just a bunch of blah blah, name throwing like Flo The Progressive lady, Daenerys in Game Of Thrones, mundane chitter chatter, etc etc etc. I always keep books I want to re read later on down the road after a few years have passed and I have a small collection of them (Swan Song being one of many of Robert McCammon's) along with a few S. King and some Anne Rice...but this one? Um. no. I'll resell it on ebay after I hit the last page.

Forum List

Back