Scary Pic of the Stolen Top Secret Documents

Wow shocking.

Your version of the events are not even remotely true.

Trump took classified material, they ask him for it back, he LIED and said he didn't have it
Then they took records from his house and found ultra top secret material in the records
Then they asked him for the rest of the ultra top secret material and he lied about having it
Then they had an informant tell them Trump has the material in his basement and they got a search warrant to recover the material

Trump's trial is going to be a gut punch for you because you are just a sheep regurgitating lies to try and cover for Trumps obvious crime. Clearly you are oblivious to the facts
Stick to banking, you are making a fool of yourself pretending to know anything about classified material or the FBI's gross mishandling of the entire raid. If we are to believe the picture they took, they violated the simplest evidence principle of all. YOU DO NOT TAMPER WITH EVIDENCE AT THE SCENE. Game over.

Staged planted docs.

These are pictures that the DNC Stenographers at the NY Times CLAIM were illegally leaked by Garland and his goons. We have no way of confirming their authenticity. It's likely they are photoshopped by the Voice of the Reich itself.

Not that Garland shies away from engaging in felonies - he does so constantly.

He loves the Nazi word "Leakensmear" - it is the command to his Gestapo goons.

Standard Disclaimer: In fact that's my new name for Oberfuher Garland - Herr Leakensmear.

Wrong. It was declared before the FBI/DOJ even applied for the search warrant.
Here is another puppet with Trumps hand up his ass as evidenced by the fact you bring ZERO facts to the table. Just the repeated vapid claim.
You not knowing what you’re talking about? Yep. Very ignorant.
mr4047bk.jpg

Projection is all you have. We knos this because rather than presenting some evidence, a fact or ANYTHING that supports the claim you just say dumb shit.
You’re quite a douche. If I was somewhere when someone did or said something, I’m a witness to that. My statement about it constitutes evidence.
No, it represent a CLAIM.

One you have jack shit to back up.

Here is another puppet with Trumps hand up his ass as evidenced by the fact you bring ZERO facts to the table. Just the repeated vapid claim.

mr4047bk.jpg

Projection is all you have. We knos this because rather than presenting some evidence, a fact or ANYTHING that supports the claim you just say dumb shit.

No, it represent a CLAIM.

One you have jack shit to back up.
Your ongoing ignorance is duly noted.

Unlike you, I repeatedly offer facts.

But being a conservative, I am, by nature, a very giving and compassionate kinda guy. So I’ll try to explain something you obviously had difficulty following before.

If a guy named “Kash” overhears a President say “I’m declassifying these documents”, then he can testify to that fact. Now, you, being ignorant and also not very intelligent might want to screech out “hearsay.”

But in this instance, of course, you’d be wrong. For, properly understood, the term “hearsay” refers to a rule that prohibits testimony at a trial from a witness to some out of court statement made by some out of court “declarant” which is being offered as evidence for the truth of the matter asserted.

Now, that ^ could confuse a dope like you, so I’ll boil it down for you. The fact that Kash is testifying that he HEARD it is not offered for the truth of the matter. It really isn’t. It is offered for the FACT that it was said at all and where and when.

And, it tends to address what would be a material issue: “were the documents previously marked as ‘classified’ STILL classified when found to be in Trump’s possession?” Pretty fucking relevant testimony on a crucially material issue.

But you’re terminally retarded, so it’s quite likely that you still don’t understand. That’s ok. Go sulk in a corner.

Your ongoing ignorance is duly noted.

Unlike you, I repeatedly offer facts.

But being a conservative, I am, by nature, a very giving and compassionate kinda guy. So I’ll try to explain something you obviously had difficulty following before.

If a guy named “Kash” overhears a President say “I’m declassifying these documents”, then he can testify to that fact. Now, you, being ignorant and also not very intelligent might want to screech out “hearsay.”

But in this instance, of course, you’d be wrong. For, properly understood, the term “hearsay” refers to a rule that prohibits testimony at a trial from a witness to some out of court statement made by some out of court “declarant” which is being offered as evidence for the truth of the matter asserted.

Now, that ^ could confuse a dope like you, so I’ll boil it down for you. The fact that Kash is testifying that he HEARD it is not offered for the truth of the matter. It really isn’t. It is offered for the FACT that it was said at all and where and when.

And, it tends to address what would be a material issue: “were the documents previously marked as ‘classified’ STILL classified when found to be in Trump’s possession?” Pretty fucking relevant testimony on a crucially material issue.

But you’re terminally retarded, so it’s quite likely that you still don’t understand. That’s ok. Go sulk in a corner.
So you have testimony of people saying that Trump declassified the documents and heard him say so?

One wonders why you have yet to link such a statement. Maybe you are confused about blowing shit out your ass and actual links to real evidence is? Instead, you offer a moronic example of what hearsay is and is not. A point made by no one.

So you have testimony of people saying that Trump declassified the documents and heard him say so?

One wonders why you have yet to link such a statement. Maybe you are confused about blowing shit out your ass and actual links to real evidence is? Instead, you offer a moronic example of what hearsay is and is not. A point made by no one.
Are you still on about that lie?

Dude, Egan v. Dept Navy - 1988.

You lose - your witch hunt failed.

That's why Brandon went full Hitler last night. No doubt you cheered him.

One has to wonder why no one who actually has any specialty in this field agrees with you.
The DOJ and FBI screwed up or they would have people blasting your bullshit all over the Internet.

looks like a photoshop to me.

Why do so many of them have blank fronts?

That is a very interesting comment!

The full resolution photo is available on the last page of this PDF....

At first glance, it did not appear photoshopped to me. I have taken a closer look.

I see clear evidence of photoshop....

1662151517208.png

Notice on the second word "SECRET," the "S" has magically disappeared. Some of it should be showing.

(On your second question, the blank fronts are redactions by the FBI. Some appear to be white paper, but it may be photoshop).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back