Scary Pic of the Stolen Top Secret Documents

yes and Trump stole those and put them in his basement.

AHAHAHAHA !!

You just explained why Trump committed a serious crime, you ratted yourself out.
There's no basement at Mar A Lago, moron. No building in Florida has a basement.

What's the matter - worried that your little game could bite your Reich?

Two possibilities - the pictures are fakes, or Herr Leaksensmears is a felon.

Which is it?
Trump admitted the photo was taken in his office, mouth breather.

Hey, you Nazi fucks claim those are classified documents. Garland gave them to the press to disseminate to millions of non-cleared people. He's guilty of violating the espionage act.

Your rules.
He did? What top secret documents have been released to the public or are you just hallucinating?

Hey, if the photo is legit - then Herr Leaksensmears is guilty of violating the espionage act for feeding it to the little Goebbels.

Garland needs some serious prison time.
They're photos of cover sheets, retard. Not too bright, are ya?

So you have testimony of people saying that Trump declassified the documents and heard him say so?
Has there been any testimony yet? Shit. I hadn’t heard. You dolt.
One wonders why you have yet to link such a statement.
No. You wonder. But then again, yiur quite slow.
Maybe you are confused about blowing shit out your ass and actual links to real evidence is?
I have cited it several times. If you had a brain (huge if) even a moron like you could run with it. I’m tired of repeating myself for libtards who don’t listen anyway. I’ll just give you one free name. Do with it whatever your tiny brain can manage: Kash Patel. Or, go wipe your eyes and blow your nose. I don’t care which.
Instead, you offer a moronic example of what hearsay is and is not.
Actually, it was a very good example of you weren’t so dead in the brain pan. 😎
A point made by no one.
Wrong again. But that’s only to be expected.

Yikes!!

The Documents are in special Top Secret folders !
Clearly marked Top Secret !

Makes you wonder how somebody could be so fuckin stupid.

They need special FBI agents with special clearence, just to handle the ultra top secret material, that's how secret it is.

A Picture is worth 1000 words.

Indictment is essential, accountability is essential.

View attachment 689693
how many of those folders are empty. get back to us

No, only the Top Secret ones do Einstein...
Thats why it is a serious crime.

You don't seem to understand that Trump stole extremely serious and sensitive material that has serious implications to the world, AND needs to be handled with extreme care.

AND Trump signed law stating that mishandling these documents is a serious crime. Trump is as dumb as it gets.
haha i just don’t seem to remember you having this concern when the obama admin keep them on the laptop of a convicted sexual predator like Weiner

Ever day you top yourself with the dumb shit you post. No basements in Florida? :auiqs.jpg:
Ask anyone who lives there. If you dig a hole in the ground, just immediately fills with water.

You're at the top of the stupid pole, moron.

Yikes!!

The Documents are in special Top Secret folders !
Clearly marked Top Secret !

Makes you wonder how somebody could be so fuckin stupid.

They need special FBI agents with special clearence, just to handle the ultra top secret material, that's how secret it is.

A Picture is worth 1000 words.

Indictment is essential, accountability is essential.

View attachment 689693
The most important questions are not being answer and may never be.
Why did Trump take classified document?
Why did Trump lie about having these documents?
Why did did Trump not return all classified documents subpoenaed?
Why did Trump take 10,000 other government documents and not return them when asked?
Why did Trump destroy, alter, and damage these documents?

Why did Trump take 10,000 other government documents and not return them when asked?
yes

And now the new one !

Trump had 47 empty Top Secret folders, so where are those top secret documents??!?!?!?!

This just keep getting better !

haha i just don’t seem to remember you having this concern when the obama admin keep them on the laptop of a convicted sexual predator like Weiner
Because that laptop did not contain Highly top secret material duh...

You mean all the empty folders?

iu

Several pieces of classified information was found on Weiner's laptop that were emailed to him. Donald Trump took and kept hundreds of classifieds documents that most likely contains thousands pieces of classified information.

Today the AP reported that the FBI has found a number of empty classified document folders with no explanation as to what Trump may have done with the documents. These missing documents just might be Trump's get out of jail free card.

Last edited:
No, only the Top Secret ones do Einstein...
Thats why it is a serious crime.

You don't seem to understand that Trump stole extremely serious and sensitive material that has serious implications to the world, AND needs to be handled with extreme care.

AND Trump signed law stating that mishandling these documents is a serious crime. Trump is as dumb as it gets.

You don’t seem to understand you’re being played for votes again. Just like Russian collusion, pee pee tapes, impeachment hearings, 30,000 lies, insurrection and insurrection hearings.you leftists are useful idiots. They get away with it because you’re incapable of separating your feelings from facts and common sense

looks like a photoshop to me.

Why do so many of them have blank fronts?
They realize their target audience will see the big "TOP SECRET" header and their imaginations will take care of the rest. After all, ORANGE MAN BAD! When the new congress sits next January these scummy pols who are being questioned about their actions around 1/6 will try to make everything about this bullshit. Meanwhile, the country gets farther apart and tempers continue to rise. All according to their plan.

Forum List

Back