Schedule F: Trump's radical plan.

She is an ICU nurse, she does exactly what is assigned to her or people die.

Any other stupid fucking comments from the Wendy's fry cook?
You talk about the rank and file under Trump as acting differently than under what you consider to be a patriotic President.
You’re the one who is obligated to elaborate on what the heck you’re talking about.

You talk about the rank and file under Trump as acting differently than under what you consider to be a patriotic President.
You’re the one who is obligated to elaborate on what the heck you’re talking about.

Trump's plan is to replace people in the Fed Govt workforce with those loyal to him. Not loyal to the country, not loyal to the Constitution, but loyal to him

Try reading the thread

Trump's plan is to replace people in the Fed Govt workforce with those loyal to him. Not loyal to the country, not loyal to the Constitution, but loyal to him

Try reading the thread
List for us the health care workers who tell their boss to eat sh!t.
Every employee is loyal to their boss or is unemployed.

List for us the health care workers who tell their boss to eat sh!t.
Every employee is loyal to their boss or is unemployed.

We are their boss, they work for us, you know "we the people".

That is who they should be loyal to, not to whomever is sitting in the White House that day.

The fact you cannot understand it tells me a great deal about you.

So, tell me would you rather a Fed Employee be loyal to Biden or to the country?

That is who they should be loyal to, not to whomever is sitting in the White House that day.

So, tell me would you rather a Fed Employee be loyal to Biden or to the country?
Like having a mayor who will fire police for not being loyal and actually intervening criminals in the act?

If you are going to compare Biden and Trump to following the USC, Trump wins by far but selfish Libertarians wouldn’t admit such.

Try reading the thread

True. It would be the United States of Trump. Gadaffi got rid of the Idris constitution. He wrote his Green Book. He had no education either.

I know right, how dare she spend her days taking care of our sickest Vets.

She should be ashamed to have such a job.

Fuck, you people are a joke.

No, you're part of the machine. A federal supremacist. This explains your total subservience to the DemoKKKrats, who are also federal supremacists, and a corrupt, lifetime federal supremacist like Joe Biden.

No, you're part of the machine. A federal supremacist. This explains your total subservience to the DemoKKKrats, who are also federal supremacists.

Yep, my wife being an ICU nurse for the VA makes me part of the machine!

Damn, you are so much fun!

So, why do you hate our Vets? Is it because you lacked the balls to actually serve your country?

Yep, my wife being an ICU nurse for the VA makes me part of the machine!

Damn, you are so much fun!

So, why do you hate our Vets? Is it because you lacked the balls to actually serve your country?

Your wife is a Deep Stater, and so are you. The country is better off without you.

Forum List

Back