Schiavo's Other Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shattered said:
You can not possibly be stupid enough to believe this dumbfuck is innocent of all charges... You can't be. So, I'm just going to assume illiteracy wherein you want to read everything; you just can't.

Shattered i'm begging you, show me irrefuteable proof that he's done all he's accused of. I can say the sky is purple but without proof its just bullshit.

MyName said:
Oh honey. Please tell me that youre just releiving stress via picking a fight.
Please tell me that you really dont feel this way.
Please tell me that you truly dont think its ONLY a 'new family'.

I have a feeling that you arent going to tell me any of that.
And I have to say, that as a wife....YOUR wife, it leaves a huge lump in my throat to see these words and know theyve come from you.
What happened and when? damn...You used to have compassion rather than being so cold. You used to debate intelligently rather than with calculated meanness

I dont get it. If this is what debating for the last couple of years has helped to create, I guess Im glad for my ineptness in the debating arena.

I dont even know what else to say except for :(

:(

:(

Oh my, I love the calculated meanness :teeth:

Shattered said:
Yeah.. That's what I dinged it for.. "A new family". Indeed. He's a two-timing worthless pile of crap. Even if you take out ALLLLLLLLL the other accusations against him, he's STILL a two-timing worthless pile of crap.

The fact that you find what he's doing as acceptable is totally disgusting, and speaks volumes about you as a man. "A new family" is no big deal - let's just kill off the old one first. Whoohoo!!! :dance:

Shattered do you really think he should've remained completely monogamous and celibate for the past 15 years? Hell even Rush admitted that that simply is not humanly possible. Quit bagging on him for being human.

no1tovote4 said:
Not all Catholics follow this, and according to her parents she was one that would not.

:shrug: Doesn't really matter.

I think he wants her remains there not because that is where he grew up but because it is far from the people that he has learned acrimony towards.

As I stated before, I would not blame my wife's parents for their actions if we went through the same thing. That he does is a sign that his self-importance is far more important to him than what his wife may have wished. It shows me that IMO he is a jerk. I don't hate him, but I certainly would not choose to hire him if he applied nor would I want to associate him as a friend.

My point was defending him as if he were the greatest human since Lincoln seems to be overkill to me. His actions show that he is a selfish jerk and those of that opinion are entitled to them. You don't even have to think the courts were wrong to think the man is acting like a jerk.

I have no idea if he is a decent human being or a selfish, controlling jerk. I just choose not to draw negative conclusions from his activities, but to concede that there may be perfectly reasonable motivations for the things he is doing now. It's not a big deal and we can just agree to disagree on these points. It doesn't really matter what we think anyway. Take care.

Shattered said:
Yes, I did. I disgree with the fact that he finds "a new family" to be acceptable, when one is already married. It's adultry - pure and simple.

Even if you take away Terri's broken back, broken thigh, broken ankles, broken ribs, broken wrists, lack of treatment, sudden "disaster" right after she told her husband she wanted to leave him, inability to see her family for the most part (and them her), you're STILL Left with an abusive, cheating son of a bitch that deserves to be shot upon site. But Smarter finds this ok. I do not. So, yeah.. That was worthy of a ding, IMO.

All of that is pure unadulterated internet conspiracy theory. If any of it were remotely true he would've been strung up in the early 90's. Face it this case has been looked at up and down by every court imagineable and there is absolutely no evidence to back up anything. We still live in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty, anybody remember that?

Shattered said:
I just saw a bunch of media pics (150 to be exact). Michael is only in about 3 of them - in not one picture does he look the least bit remorseful, or sad that his WIFE WIFE WIFE!!! is dying. In fact, he looks downright giddy. He has this quirky ass half grin, and his eyes are downright sparkling..

I'm sure that's someone who wants what's best for Terri.

Yes i'm sure we are all supposed to deal with death the same exact way....wailing and crying. When my grandfather died in 83 I did not shed 1 tear. Was I sad? Hell yes! But I guess that is my way of dealing with things, i'm sure that day and the next I smiled a time or two, I guess i'm a scumbag.

dilloduck said:
Guess we could bash him all day long about him being a shitty person however it doesn't change the fact that the US govt. allowed him to continue his behavior. If we're gonna blame parents for the shitty behavior of their kids, why can't we do the same thing here and place the responsibilty where it belongs.

LMAO! The government allowed him! This just keeps getting kookier!

ReillyT said:
I have no idea if he is a decent human being or a selfish, controlling jerk. I just choose not to draw negative conclusions from his activities, but to concede that there may be perfectly reasonable motivations for the things he is doing now. It's not a big deal and we can just agree to disagree on these points. It doesn't really matter what we think anyway. Take care.

The only way one can judge if they think a person is a jerk is by their actions. As you said it doesn't really matter anyway if you or I think he is a jerk or not.

I am just astounded by all the people that seem to want to defend every action of his as if he were the most saintly human ever to have lived all because they supported a court decision in his favor. They act as if it would matter as to the outcome of the case one way or the other if people thought the guy was a jackass, it was adjudicated according to current law and it is over.

I would also like to point out that it is the Legislature in your home state that you should be looking to if you think that this was the incorrect outcome. (not for your ReillyT but for those that want to impeach Judges etc)

Shattered said:
...and then there was light!

Anyone still think he's being wrongly crucified by the public?

Yep. Anybody still believe the media? The same LIBERAL MASS MEDIA we rail against all the time? You see since two Sundays ago libs are now conservatives and conservatives are now libs, its a new dawn people.

Shattered said:
She didn't love him until she had her heart attack.. Shortly *before* the heart attack, she stated she wanted a divorce. That she was miserable...

Internet conspiracy. *sigh*

Shattered said:
One of the things Michael used to harp on her about was her weight. (She used to be 200+lbs in high school). That right there is a recipe for disaster in any young girls mind...

Hey Shattered hook me up with this link you have to all the things(completely verified of course) they ever said to each other.

no1tovote4 said:
Schiavo's lawyer paid into the Judge's campaign coffers, at least that is what was reported. I don't think that a lawyer appearing before a Judge should contribute to his campaign, it can make people think that there may be some impropriety.

Was it before he was hired or after?

OCA said:
Was it before he was hired or after?

As far as I understand it, it was during the time the case was being heard.

In FL the Judges run for their position in an election. They therefore collect money for campaigns etc.

I will have to look more into it to see if I feel there was any actual impropriety, but I doubt it that is something that would have been found by the Appellate courts pretty quickly and the venue would have been changed if they felt it was necessary.

no1tovote4 said:
As far as I understand it, it was during the time the case was being heard.

In FL the Judges run for their position in an election. They therefore collect money for campaigns etc.

I will have to look more into it to see if I feel there was any actual impropriety, but I doubt it that is something that would have been found by the Appellate courts pretty quickly and the venue would have been changed if they felt it was necessary.

Absolutely, i'm sure that a mistrial would've been called.

As for campaign contributions i'm against any sort of limits on them as I feel its a violation of the 1st amendment. So what do you do?

OCA said:
Absolutely, i'm sure that a mistrial would've been called.

As for campaign contributions i'm against any sort of limits on them as I feel its a violation of the 1st amendment. So what do you do?

You appoint judges so that this type of shenanigans are not considered.

OCA said:
LMAO! The government allowed him! This just keeps getting kookier!

The courts gave him the freedom to act how he acted by making rulings on laws made by the legislature--what's kooky about that ?

dilloduck said:
The courts gave him the freedom to act how he acted by making rulings on laws made by the legislature--what's kooky about that ?

The courts followed the letter of the law, what he did and what Terri wanted were allowed under the law. All the government did was step in and fuck up(again) an already fucked up situation.

I'm quickly moving to an anarchist political position, Congress is just a bunch of fucking dolts, every single one of em. This move to take this to the Fed courts was nothing but a power grab, you know that and I know that. Bunch of whores!

no1tovote4 said:
You appoint judges so that this type of shenanigans are not considered.

Right, i'm sure that that is what Florida(boy what a bunch of whackos there!) will be looking at soon.

OCA said:
The courts followed the letter of the law, what he did and what Terri wanted were allowed under the law. All the government did was step in and fuck up(again) an already fucked up situation.

I'm quickly moving to an anarchist political position, Congress is just a bunch of fucking dolts, every single one of em. This move to take this to the Fed courts was nothing but a power grab, you know that and I know that. Bunch of whores!

Please. No beating around the bush. Tell us how you really feel.

I really liked the "whores" bit. No joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back