🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

School awards ceremony: Sex toys, jokes about underaged sex

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Funny stuff! Look how libs like to educate our kids:

"A Bellingham High School drama teacher has issued a formal apology after her awards ceremony devolved into an evening of profanity, jokes about a priest having sex with kids, and a box of sex toys. "

"The teacher is Teri Grimes, a veteran of three decades who is slated to retire after this year.

In an email to KOMO News, the upset mother complained about the teacher's use of profanity during the ceremony. She said Grimes repeatedly used inappropriate words and told a distasteful joke.

"I sat there with my mouth open in shock and the final straw was when a joke was told on stage about a teacher, a lawyer and a priest on a plane. The plane was going down and the teacher says we have to save the children. The attorney says "F*** the children!" and the priest says "OOOOH..Do we have time for that???" the email reads.

The parent, who brought her young daughter to the ceremony, decided to leave after hearing the joke.

In addition to what she considered to be offensive language and the off-color joke, the parent said the awards handed out during the ceremony weren't appropriate for children. She said one of the categories was for "the horniest stud," where the award was a sex toy.

"WE need to get the word out there that THIS is the kind of TRASH that is being taught in our schools. I am so shocked right now I am in tears," the parent said in her email to KOMO."

Mad mom: School awards ceremony featured swearing, sex toys | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

If true, the teacher should be fired and sent to Old Rocks for counseling.

Last edited:
If I had a child, I would laughed like mad. I funny joke was told, and I imagine that only one conservative parent got their g string in a knot over it.

Yeah, well, that's because progressives are disgusting and have no business being around children in the first place.

Normal people don't sexualize children, joke about sex with them, or give them sex toys as awards for academic progress. Perverts and criminals do.

Funny stuff! Look how libs like to educate our kids:

"A Bellingham High School drama teacher has issued a formal apology after her awards ceremony devolved into an evening of profanity, jokes about a priest having sex with kids, and a box of sex toys. "

"The teacher is Teri Grimes, a veteran of three decades who is slated to retire after this year.

In an email to KOMO News, the upset mother complained about the teacher's use of profanity during the ceremony. She said Grimes repeatedly used inappropriate words and told a distasteful joke.

"I sat there with my mouth open in shock and the final straw was when a joke was told on stage about a teacher, a lawyer and a priest on a plane. The plane was going down and the teacher says we have to save the children. The attorney says "F*** the children!" and the priest says "OOOOH..Do we have time for that???" the email reads.

The parent, who brought her young daughter to the ceremony, decided to leave after hearing the joke.

In addition to what she considered to be offensive language and the off-color joke, the parent said the awards handed out during the ceremony weren't appropriate for children. She said one of the categories was for "the horniest stud," where the award was a sex toy.

"WE need to get the word out there that THIS is the kind of TRASH that is being taught in our schools. I am so shocked right now I am in tears," the parent said in her email to KOMO."

Mad mom: School awards ceremony featured swearing, sex toys | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

We are really an over sexed culture, I like sex as much as the next guy but this is too much. We can't even do an awards ceremony or anything now without turning it into a sex show or fetish ball.

If I had a child, I would laughed like mad. I funny joke was told, and I imagine that only one conservative parent got their g string in a knot over it.

The joke is one thing but the sex toys thing was another that was just not appropriate.

Why the hell are they awarding "horniest stud" in an art class?

And the joke is not appropriate either. YOu don't JOKE about underaged sex with kids...with kids. That's called "conditioning" and it's what sexual predators do.

And the joke is not appropriate either. YOu don't JOKE about underaged sex with kids...with kids. That's called "conditioning" and it's what sexual predators do.

If you honestly believe a joke about how priest are paedophiles is part of the normaliszation of child molestation then you really have no grasp on reality at all.

I agree with you, this whole thing sounds very bizarre. If you want to do sex joke and sex toys do that with your adult friends in your own time not with kids smh

This is a drama teacher. She probably forgot to read the 'Drama Guide of Perspective'. Placing the normal dramas that a 27 year old has to deal with in the face of a 17 year old is ... a bad idea.

If you honestly believe a joke about how priest are paedophiles is part of the normaliszation of child molestation then you really have no grasp on reality at all.

I have a particularly firm grasp on reality, and have worked with children who have been sexually molested, as well as pedophiles. It is called GROOMING, you dipshit, and off-color sexual jokes is a primary source of it. So if you are sharing nasty jokes with your young nieces and nephews, I suggest you stop now.

"
Activities that can be sexually arousing to adults who have a sexual interest in children or that are used as part of a grooming process may include:

• Bathing a child
  • Walking in on a child changing
  • Deliberately walking in on a child toileting
  • Asking a child to watch the adult toileting
  • Tickling and “accidentally” touching genitalia
  • Activities that involve removing clothes (massage, swimming)
  • Wrestling in underwear
  • Playing games that include touching genitalia (playing doctor)
  • Telling a child sexually explicit jokes
  • Teasing a child about breast and genital development
  • Discussing sexually explicit information under the guise of education
  • Showing the child sexually explicit images
  • Taking pictures of children in underwear, bathing suits, dance wear, etc."
Common Questions

Yeah, well, that's because progressives are disgusting and have no business being around children in the first place.

Normal people don't sexualize children, joke about sex with them, or give them sex toys as awards for academic progress. Perverts and criminals do.

evidently you have a distorted view about the word progressive...Lincoln was a progressive, Women's Suffrage was a progressive movement, Alcohol Prohibition was a progressive law..

A progressive is a person or a movement to better the conditions of humans..There are progressive churches and govts. Yet you think the word progressive means a social deviant of the social norms.It is not.
You my dear bring out the ignorance you so desire to warp the world into your ideology, that is highly illogical..

Last edited:

I have a particularly firm grasp on reality, and have worked with children who have been sexually molested, as well as pedophiles. It is called GROOMING, you dipshit, and off-color sexual jokes is a primary source of it. So if you are sharing nasty jokes with your young nieces and nephews, I suggest you stop now.

"
Activities that can be sexually arousing to adults who have a sexual interest in children or that are used as part of a grooming process may include:

• Bathing a child
  • Walking in on a child changing
  • Deliberately walking in on a child toileting
  • Asking a child to watch the adult toileting
  • Tickling and “accidentally” touching genitalia
  • Activities that involve removing clothes (massage, swimming)
  • Wrestling in underwear
  • Playing games that include touching genitalia (playing doctor)
  • Telling a child sexually explicit jokes
  • Teasing a child about breast and genital development
  • Discussing sexually explicit information under the guise of education
  • Showing the child sexually explicit images
  • Taking pictures of children in underwear, bathing suits, dance wear, etc."
Common Questions

:cuckoo:

From your own link

parent attended the ceremony in the school auditorium with her 17-year-old daughter

You're posting stuff about grooming kids who are pre teens and you haven't even bothered to read the news story. You're just looking for an excuse to get on your high horse and blame "Libs". Just log off.

You're a moron.

No, it's not pre-teens. I'm not going to have this conversation with you, because it will lead to someone getting banned. Suffice it to say, joking about sex with kids, giving them sex toys, and an adult who is in a position of authority sharing nasty jokes (particularly *funny* jokes about raping children) IS grooming, and all the criminal justice system recognizes it as such, as do the mental health providers who deal with these people.

Forum List

Back