School encourages cross dressing with switch it up day

I wonder if they put lipstick and eye shadow on the boys in dresses?

pad the girls pants in front to make it look like they have a set?

just what you send your kids to school for eh?

I have heard of some High Schools doing something like this as kind of a joke thing, you know like "wear a silly hat day" or "Cowboy Day" etc....but an elementary school????
WTF? Sounds like some creepy people with some sick jollies...

Attachments

• $alg-stressed-jpg.jpg
    $alg-stressed-jpg.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 62
right wing nuts are afraid of the ghey again I see.

I kinda remember our whole football team dressing up with bras and skirts during homecoming 25 years ago and then playing football like men the next night. Faggots!

That would be considered hate crime and bigotry because they were mocking, not praising. Stupid example, cockgobbler

We've become a sort of Bacchanalian society - drunk on every kind of deviant, promiscuous behavior that can possibly be imagined and never satisfied unless something even worse can possibly be dreamed up. It's not enough to keep the behaviors among themselves, but it has to be forced on those who have no desire to be a part of the practices.

There has been a continual effort for years to corrupt children and drill into them that any form of morality or ethical behavior is to be despised and discouraged. Much easier to catch them while they're young than it is to convince them after they've become adults.

Every time we think things can't possibly get any worse ... it does. And then when someone goes out and commits some horrendous act, we ask how something like this could happen.

Li and Chu.

Well, that would be a few million, at a minimum.

The mother hates liberals and atheists, and is probably afraid her perfect Christian daughter will come away from this accepting and respecting gay and transgender people, and because mummy can't stand the thought of that, will keep her out of class.

Liz might have "switched up" for that: say, a silk blouse, a skirt, and Mary Janes instead of her usual jeans, T-shirt, and jungle boots. :D

(Yep, I married a tomboy....albeit one with ankle-length hair.)

^extreme PCism. We did this when I was in school and on halloween some of my brothers and even friends would dress up as girls. Not a single one of them became a tranny.

I can't get over the level of paranoia that has gripped the rightwingnutter world.

When i was in school I never participated in those stupid optional dress up days.

I never wore green on St Pat's day, I didn't wear the school colors on "spirit" days

So if the kid doesn't want to dress up like a girl he shouldn't have to and it's no reason to miss class.

The mother hates liberals and atheists, and is probably afraid her perfect Christian daughter will come away from this accepting and respecting gay and transgender people, and because mummy can't stand the thought of that, will keep her out of class.

oh brother..so what?
I would keep my SON out of class if it meant he was going to have to put on dress..
Just what the hell is this TEACHING a student in SCHOOL?
and you shouldn't talk about other's hating...her PERFECT CHRISTIAN daughter?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back