School Says Girl's Hair Is A Distraction

It's butt ugly but she certainly has the right to do whatever she likes to her hair.

In my school days a teacher would use her head and instead of telling the kid her hair is a problem, she would have just made her sit in the back of the class.

In my days you got sent home.

I recall when girls were first allowed to wear pants to school.

Last edited:
I don't think public schools need to fight that battle. They've got bigger problems.

However, at my kid's Catholic school, they have strict rules about hair and makeup. My son will not get a haircut until "the principal says something" His little act of rebellion. Right now his hair is down to his shoulders. His new principal doesn't know his game. Lol
and YOU cant tell him to get a hair cut?
if you want to, you can tell him he has two choices, either he can get one, or you'll give him one, and at that point YOUR choice of styles will be what he gets

works every times its tried
;)

Of course I could do that. But his hair is gorgeous long. He knows he can get a detention for it and is willing to take the risk. He just waits for the warning. I don't sweat the small stuff. Two of his friends were just told to lose their mohawks. He $ay be next.

An old man was sitting on a bench at the mall. A young man walked up to the bench and sat down. He had spiked hair in all different colors:green, red, orange, blue, and yellow.

The old man just stared.

Every time the young man looked, the old man was staring.

The young man finally said sarcastically, "What's the matter old timer, never done anything wild in your life?"

Without batting an eye, the old man replied, "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.

lol-045.gif

It's butt ugly but she certainly has the right to do whatever she likes to her hair.

In my school days a teacher would use her head and instead of telling the kid her hair is a problem, she would have just made her sit in the back of the class.

Damn.... did ya have to walk up hill both ways with no shoes, and use stone tablets to write on?

just kidding :lol:

a distraction?
if you can't ignore someone's appearance, you have no business teaching and students need to learn to ignore others so they can keep doing so as adults.

these people are idiots

I think she looks cute I am 65 and an old timer but that doesn't mean I am a stick in the mud when it comes to hairsyles. She seems to be clean and healthy looking I really don't see how she can be that distracting. I went to a Catholic school for 12 years and we wore uniforms but they never mentioned our hair and some of the hairdo's of the 60's got pretty outlandish and poofy. The guys had a stricter hair policy than the girls most of them wore crew cuts and to be honest I like the longer cuts of today on guys. I say let her be iin a few years she will have to conform to whatever is expected of her on a job but right now she is just having fun.

At our school your not allowed to have a lot of colors in your hair (I believe anything outside of natural colors are not allowed, red I am not sure, they are basically saying don't dye your hair anything but a color others have in their hair naturally), and your not allowed to have any type of bandana. I had a red one, and I had to put it away because it's a gang symbol.

When I was in grade school we were allowed to wear warmup up pants under our uniforms. Isn't that silly? :)

The uniform was always required no matter what.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

When I was in grade school we were allowed to wear warmup up pants under our uniforms. Isn't that silly? :)

The uniform was always required no matter what.
catholic school?

Forum List

Back