🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

school shootings out of control since obama became president

Yeah, cuz Obama pushes for more and more guns in schools, churches, bars, libraries.
:rolleyes:

This is supposed to be the age of information but you RW traitors are some of the dumbest people on the planet and you NEVER take responsibility for your own actions.
12006244_948464655246589_5725602788007739657_n.jpg

Now, if you can only show us how DumBama is responsible for any of those things, that would be enlightening.

Yeah, cuz Obama pushes for more and more guns in schools, churches, bars, libraries.
:rolleyes:

This is supposed to be the age of information but you RW traitors are some of the dumbest people on the planet and you NEVER take responsibility for your own actions.
12006244_948464655246589_5725602788007739657_n.jpg

Annual Bush Deficit cut by two-thirds?

Just how many deficits did Bush have that were over 1 trillion?

How many did Obama have?

Obviously Luddly doesn't understand how our system of government works whereas it's the Republican Congress that has our checkbook and has had it the last several years.

If the killings are proportionally equivalent racially, I bet they will.

Shiiiiiit...nobody kills more nijjers than nijjers.
So how does that work?

So how does that work?
I don't know any nijjers and neither do you.

So how does that work?
I don't know any nijjers and neither do you.

Come now,dont use my weakly veiled derogatory name for ghetto slime as an excuse not to answer.

I don't any know nijjers, white or black or brown or yellow or methodist or RC or baptist or Muslim or gay or LGBT or whatever, in the ghetto. Neither do you.

I bet that graph corresponds with the plunging price of Obamagas.
Wow, talk about unintended consequences!

There is no Obama Gas. Obama has done nothing to reduce the price of gasoline or any fuel. If anything, he's done what he could to increase the costs. Fracking is totally responsible for our gasoline prices that we enjoy today. Obama and the Democrats are against fracking.

There is no Obama Gas. Obama has done nothing to reduce the price of gasoline or any fuel. If anything, he's done what he could to increase the costs. Fracking is totally responsible for our gasoline prices that we enjoy today. Obama and the Democrats are against fracking.
They're also against school shootings.
You're arguing that the OP is wrong and I think I agree with you.

I can't see the relationship between school shootings and Obama. Police getting shot, riots and race relations, yes, but not school shootings.

School Shootings Chart - Business Insider

dang, look at the rise in that chart

I remember back when Obama was POTUS you guys said this shit. Now what do you say?

The number of mass shootings across the U.S. so far in 2019 has outpaced the number of days this year, according to a gun violence research group. This puts 2019 on pace to be the first year since 2016 with an average of more than one mass shooting a day.

Trump is now POTUS. It's his fault right?

The old Don would agree with me it's his fault

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

I can't see the relationship between school shootings and Obama. Police getting shot, riots and race relations, yes, but not school shootings.

Trump goes to campaigns rallies and on TV to say Mexicans are rapist, murderers and ruining America and then right wing extremists go on rampages killing hispanic Ameicans. I see the relationship too.

El Paso shooting: 'Open season' on Hispanics in America thanks to 'racist in chief' Trump

Trump has utterly failed in the president’s traditional role of uniting the country. His legacy will be stained by his deadly xenophobia and racism.

This weekend, a young man with a powerful rifle confirmed what many Hispanics have known for a little over two years now: It is open season on Latinos in the United States. The 21-year-old turned a Walmart in El Paso into a horrific scene of injury and death, with at least 22 people killed and 24 wounded. "This Anglo man came here to kill Hispanics," El Paso County Sheriff Richard Wiles wrote on his personal Facebook page.

In a manifesto that local police attribute to the gunman, posted online minutes before the shootings, he warned of a “Hispanic invasion of Texas” and railed against immigrants.

This brand of rhetoric should be familiar to all Americans, as we have heard a steady stream of such bigoted bile since the day that Donald Trump announced his run for the presidency. Trump has rarely missed an opportunity to denigrate or demonize Latinos and immigrants, and now El Pasoans have paid the deadly price. The truth is that there is a clear link between the racist in chief and the loss of lives at the Cielo Vista Walmart.

Trump goes to campaigns rallies and on TV to say Mexicans are rapist, murderers and ruining America and then right wing extremists go on rampages killing hispanic Ameicans. I see the relationship too.

El Paso shooting: 'Open season' on Hispanics in America thanks to 'racist in chief' Trump

Trump has utterly failed in the president’s traditional role of uniting the country. His legacy will be stained by his deadly xenophobia and racism.

This weekend, a young man with a powerful rifle confirmed what many Hispanics have known for a little over two years now: It is open season on Latinos in the United States. The 21-year-old turned a Walmart in El Paso into a horrific scene of injury and death, with at least 22 people killed and 24 wounded. "This Anglo man came here to kill Hispanics," El Paso County Sheriff Richard Wiles wrote on his personal Facebook page.

In a manifesto that local police attribute to the gunman, posted online minutes before the shootings, he warned of a “Hispanic invasion of Texas” and railed against immigrants.

This brand of rhetoric should be familiar to all Americans, as we have heard a steady stream of such bigoted bile since the day that Donald Trump announced his run for the presidency. Trump has rarely missed an opportunity to denigrate or demonize Latinos and immigrants, and now El Pasoans have paid the deadly price. The truth is that there is a clear link between the racist in chief and the loss of lives at the Cielo Vista Walmart.

Such commie bullshit. So I guess we can blame Sanders for the baseball practice shooting? You know, the guy that calls Trump racist and talks of Republican white supremacy?

This is a left wing way to try and stop Trump from his agenda which is keep America safe from these intruders. It's so amazing how the bodies are not even warm yet before the Democrats make politics out of it. As the left keeps taking God out of society, incidents like this keep happening, but blame Trump.

Who do you blame for the multiple mass shootings under Ears?

Such commie bullshit. So I guess we can blame Sanders for the baseball practice shooting? You know, the guy that calls Trump racist and talks of Republican white supremacy?

This is a left wing way to try and stop Trump from his agenda which is keep America safe from these intruders. It's so amazing how the bodies are not even warm yet before the Democrats make politics out of it. As the left keeps taking God out of society, incidents like this keep happening, but blame Trump.

Who do you blame for the multiple mass shootings under Ears?
Only right wing rhetoric is responsible for violence because reasons....

Forum List

Back