School told to remove cell tower after 4 students diagnosed with cancer

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
School Told to Remove Cell Tower After 4 Students Diagnosed with Cancer
Parents are demanding a dangerous cell tower at a children’s school in California be removed after four students and three teachers were diagnosed with cancer following its installation.

We keep telling you loons, but you can't seem to listen you seem to think you know it all or the FDA/GOV just wouldn't allow such things to happen lol.........
Be it they win or not it still proves these cause what the idiots of society refuse to believe and face .

WAIT UNTIL 5 G gets here lmfao you stupid asses.

Well, I guess I can blame cell towers for my grandson's leukemia since his father's side of the family and my wife's family both have a well-documented history of cancer and we all know that couldn't possibly cause him to get cancer. It has to be the cell towers. Darn! There are no cell towers anywhere near his school! What to do? What to do?

Well, I guess I can blame cell towers for my grandson's leukemia since his father's side of the family and my wife's family both have a well-documented history of cancer and we all know that couldn't possibly cause him to get cancer. It has to be the cell towers. Darn! There are no cell towers anywhere near his school! What to do? What to do?

Most cancers are viruses.........did you know that? The human body is affected by frequencies those that negatively affect them and positive ones that can actually heal. Did you know that????

There are different kinds of cancers, and they can tell if it is genetic or radiation, to a degree.
But this is not just a cell tower, but up to 60 GHz wi-fi.
That is in the radar frequency range, and known to cause cancer, must a traffic cops using radar guns have cancer clusters.

But 5G will be more dangerous than 4G.

upload_2019-3-14_21-20-18.png

Cancer, DNA Damage, Cellphones and 5G — What You Need to Know

upload_2019-3-14_21-21-11.png

New Study Links Cellphone Radiation to Heart and Brain Tumors

Martin Pall, Ph.D., has identified and published research describing the likely molecular mechanisms of how EMFs from cellphones and wireless technologies damage plants, animals and humans.19,20,21,22 The process begins when low?frequency microwave radiation activates voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs)23 — channels in the outer membrane of your cells. Once activated, the VGCCs open up, allowing an abnormal influx of calcium ions into the cell.

View attachment 250303

View attachment 250304

Martin Pall, Ph.D., has identified and published research describing the likely molecular mechanisms of how EMFs from cellphones and wireless technologies damage plants, animals and humans.19,20,21,22 The process begins when low?frequency microwave radiation activates voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs)23 — channels in the outer membrane of your cells. Once activated, the VGCCs open up, allowing an abnormal influx of calcium ions into the cell.

I keep trying to tell you, dumbass! If you would learn to read, you might be able to appear less stupid.

From your link:

"According to the researchers, this level of exposure is far greater than what humans are exposed to, making it difficult to extrapolate the impact cellphone radiation might have on humans."

So, in other words, they radiated these test animals at a level far above what humans would EVER be exposed to and are shocked that developed cancer!

It reminds me of the study that said saccharine used as an artificial sweetener caused cancer, and then neglected to tell us that the test rats were given, if I recall correctly, the equivalent of a human drinking a 55 gallon barrel of just the artificial sweetener alone each DAY!

It was a miracle the rats survived long enough to develop cancer!

View attachment 250303

View attachment 250304

I keep trying to tell you, dumbass! If you would learn to read, you might be able to appear less stupid.

From your link:

"According to the researchers, this level of exposure is far greater than what humans are exposed to, making it difficult to extrapolate the impact cellphone radiation might have on humans."

So, in other words, they radiated these test animals at a level far above what humans would EVER be exposed to and are shocked that developed cancer!

It reminds me of the study that said saccharine used as an artificial sweetener caused cancer, and then neglected to tell us that the test rats were given, if I recall correctly, the equivalent of a human drinking a 55 gallon barrel of just the artificial sweetener alone each DAY!

It was a miracle the rats survived long enough to develop cancer!

Doesn't work that way. Cancer is a probability thing even when you have something that can cause it, so you have to greatly multiply the odds in order to be able to reliably measure it with only a few hundred sample tests. But even if it is only 0.01%, that is still 30,000 possible cancer cases in just the US this year. And in the next year, and so on.

Parents are demanding a dangerous cell tower at a children’s school in California be removed after four students and three teachers were diagnosed with cancer following its installation.

We keep telling you loons, but you can't seem to listen you seem to think you know it all or the FDA/GOV just wouldn't allow such things to happen lol.........
Be it they win or not it still proves these cause what the idiots of society refuse to believe and face .

Paranoid nonsense.

Cancer has always appeared in clusters even before the age of electricity

Cell phones and towers to include 5g cause no harmful effects of any kind especially cancer.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but has it been the same form of cancer every time each were to get it? The write up does not say unless I overlooked it.

God bless you and each cancer victim always!!!

Holly

My wife's grandmother died of breast cancer, her mother died of breast cancer, every single one of her aunts died of breast cancer. I guess when my wife dies of breast cancer I will sue the cell phone companies. BTW, every one of those women died before cell phones were invented.

Paranoid nonsense.

Cell phones and towers to include 5g cause no harmful effects of any kind especially cancer.

But WiFi towers, like this one, up to 60 GHz, ARE known to cause cancer.
And all emf has some effect.
If nothing else, they harm homing animals like migrating birds and insects.

My wife's grandmother died of breast cancer, her mother died of breast cancer, every single one of her aunts died of breast cancer. I guess when my wife dies of breast cancer I will sue the cell phone companies. BTW, every one of those women died before cell phones were invented.

Breast cancer if usually caused by the hormones produced by the woman herself.
These children were not producing hormones and did not get breast cancer.
If you would have suggested agricultural pesticides in the water, that would have been a better argument.

Paranoid nonsense.

No they are not known to cause cancer.

They are scientifically proven to have no cancer causing effect of any kind.

They have had no discernable effect on birds or bugs either.

Paranoid nonsense.

No they are not known to cause cancer.

They are scientifically proven to have no cancer causing effect of any kind.

They have had no discernable effect on birds or bugs either.

Wrong. This is radar frequencies. Look up "radar cancer clusters".
WHAT DO FINDINGS ON SEVERAL CLUSTERS OF CANCER IN RADAR... : Epidemiology
Cancer cluster? 20 cases in Satellite High School graduates
Huntersville, NC Eye Cancer Cluster Revisited

And it has always been known that EMF effects migration patterns, changes healing rates in reptiles and insects, etc.
Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Impacts on Elasmobranch (shark, rays, and skates) and American Lobster Movement and Migration from Direct Current Cables | Tethys
EMF: 9. What is known about environmental effects of electromagnetic fields?

Most cancers are viruses.........did you know that? The human body is affected by frequencies those that negatively affect them and positive ones that can actually heal. Did you know that????
Cancers arent viruses. They are mutated cells that divide abnormally and spread.

Forum List

Back