Schumer saying privately Pelosi is 'in trouble,' believes Dems will lose House: report

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chuck Schumer Speaks a Little Too Loudly at Restaurant, Is Overheard Saying Nancy Pelosi Is 'In Trouble': Aside from just saying that Pelosi was “in trouble” since Republicans seem to have a good chance of winning back the House, Schumer was also overheard saying that there

Last edited:
They passed some stricter rules on insider trading by Senators and Congressmen, so she is going to retire anyway, so no big deal. She was the top insider trader for years, raking in some $20 million at least one year, and of course her husband made out well; Feinstein's hubby ended up a billionaire on his wife's info and influence peddling. 12 Democrats are in the top 20, most of them in the top 10 of those twenty, of money makers in Congress.

Most voters vote Democratic

Why Republicans rule from a minority
Most voters are independent Like myself. They vote for the best candidate. Democrats are slightly more then the republicans but only slighltly.

Most voters are independent Like myself. They vote for the best candidate. Democrats are slightly more then the republicans but only slighltly.
I used to say that too.

Pretty sure I will NEVER vote (R) again, as long as the party promotes the likes of crazies, and the (R) party has mostly crazies.

I used to say that too.

Pretty sure I will NEVER vote (R) again, as long as the party promotes the likes of crazies, and the (R) party has mostly crazies.
I think you have been out voted by your other personalities that were voting democrat when you did not notice.
But to be truthful the democrats have enough dead votes that they do not need yours.
Funny that you do not see the crazies on that side of the fence. Best of luck on trying to hide from it

If they are all crazies, why haven't you switched to Republican?
You are proving that you are mentally challenged.
No matter what I say, EVEN if I support your own lass ass views, you will find a way to attack.

WTF is wrong with you?

To emphasize again tory, the (R) are the crazies.
I don't support crazy.

You are proving that you are mentally challenged.
No matter what I say, EVEN if I support your own lass ass views, you will find a way to attack.

WTF is wrong with you?

To emphasize again tory, the (R) are the crazies.
I don't support crazy.
Why do you think they are crazy?

BTW, what is a "lass ass" according to you? That last last "lass ass" I saw was big, fat and ugly. Exactly how I picture you!

MTG........ Jewish Space Lasers.
“If you want to win the war on Christmas, first you take out the person who makes Christmas possible,” Greene said. “As I speak, Jewish space lasers are being trained on the North Pole.”

You agree with her?

Herschel Walker, NFL Hero, Senate Candidate........ You know if I went here, it would take the whole page of crazy...... So here's just ONE.
  • For years, Herschel Walker has told the same inspiring story: that he graduated in the top 1% of his class at the University of Georgia. He’s told the story, according to a review of his speeches by CNN’s KFile, during motivational speeches over the years and as recently as 2017. The only problem: it’s not true.

Tory, Is Herschel telling the truth?
I want to give you time to respond before too long, I got plenty more, but let's start with these two fucking CRAZY individuals.

MTG........ Jewish Space Lasers.
“If you want to win the war on Christmas, first you take out the person who makes Christmas possible,” Greene said. “As I speak, Jewish space lasers are being trained on the North Pole.”

You agree with her?

Herschel Walker, NFL Hero, Senate Candidate........ You know if I went here, it would take the whole page of crazy...... So here's just ONE.
  • For years, Herschel Walker has told the same inspiring story: that he graduated in the top 1% of his class at the University of Georgia. He’s told the story, according to a review of his speeches by CNN’s KFile, during motivational speeches over the years and as recently as 2017. The only problem: it’s not true.

Tory, Is Herschel telling the truth?
I want to give you time to respond before too long, I got plenty more, but let's start with these two fucking CRAZY individuals.
Admiral Rockwell Tory

You asked why I thought they were crazy.
You haven't responded yet, why not?

BTW, what is a "lass ass" according to you? That last last "lass ass" I saw was big, fat and ugly. Exactly how I picture you!
Post #16 tory, address the crazy talk.
You up to it?
Do you agree with MTG and HW?

Oh and 'lass ass'. You got me.
My typo. I apologize.

You ever done that tory?
Meaning, have you EVER apologized or admitted to a typo?

Forum List

Back