Schumer saying privately Pelosi is 'in trouble,' believes Dems will lose House: report

You are proving that you are mentally challenged.
No matter what I say, EVEN if I support your own lass ass views, you will find a way to attack.

WTF is wrong with you?

To emphasize again tory, the (R) are the crazies.
I don't support crazy.
And yet you support the Democrats and proclaim all Republicans are crazy, so how does it feel to be the pot that meet the kettle and all of you are crazy?

And yet you support the Democrats and proclaim all Republicans are crazy,
I don’t think all Republicans are crazy.
Only about 40 percent of them. The remaining 60 percent are afraid to tell them so.

I used to say that too.

Pretty sure I will NEVER vote (R) again, as long as the party promotes the likes of crazies, and the (R) party has mostly crazies.
Having brownouts and water restrictions in a state being slowly destroyed by Progs that would be one of the richest nations is telling.

I am willing to outlaw Gerrymandering, are you?
We all live under this now. But if government was one tenth the size this would not be an issue. And if we were a Republic, it still would be. I know that times change. And the tale of nations are tapestries of time. From the late 1960's to now we have become the most spoiled glutton loving boorish people in world history. We turned inward towards ourselves persecuting anyone through politics while living off of slaves overseas. China is laughing at us. They are slowly taking over the world with their influence. They have a navy that is too large for coastal defense and needs to bust out from the Western perimeter nations holding them in. Taiwan must go to them to open it up and then they become a massive ocean naval presence. They must by the force of their economic supremacy force a conflict with Western nations otherwise.

I am willing to outlaw Gerrymandering, are you?
Sure, I say make the districts perfect squares across the entire country…Democrats would lose every time.
We all know dems can’t win unless they snake districts through all their little blue districts, and cheat.

Forum List

Back