Schumer Shutdown 2.0

Irrelevant. If the Democrats vote against the bill, they will shutdown the government.

The only way that is true is if Republicans vote against it as well, dope.

Please make sense so that I can respond.
Derp.....

It can't be the Dems fault if Republicans vote against it as well.
Sorry bout that,

1. I hope he shuts down the whole government, for 3 months.
  2. He doesn't take any pay, lets see how these fuckers do without pay.
  3. Moth ball the whole shit load!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you want active duty military and their families going without pay for 3 months? What a fuck.

So old Billy agrees no pay for active duty military and their families?

Certainly no more than the Democrats who vote to stop paying them, and for a far different reason.

I guess you must be without insight here: TRUMP SAID HE WOULD OWN THE SHUTDOWN AND WHEN REPUKES VOTES AGAINST IT YOU CANNOT BLAME ANYONE EXCEPT TRUMP HE IS SUPPOSEDLY THE LEADER, CEO OF THE COUNTRY.

Derp.....

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you want active duty military and their families going without pay for 3 months? What a fuck.

Certainly no more than the Democrats who vote to stop paying them, and for a far different reason.

I guess you must be without insight here: TRUMP SAID HE WOULD OWN THE SHUTDOWN AND WHEN REPUKES VOTES AGAINST IT YOU CANNOT BLAME ANYONE EXCEPT TRUMP HE IS SUPPOSEDLY THE LEADER, CEO OF THE COUNTRY.

Yup, kinda nice having someone in politics that will take responsibility. BTW, no need to YELL.

You Trump voters were conned.

thumb_2016-were-gonna-build-a-wall-and-mexico-is-gonna-38588956.png

Trump himself said "he" was shutting it down...you cannot put it on anyone but Trump

Well, it's damn nice someone is showing some responsibility. If it was left up to any of these fricken politicians we wouldn't get anywhere.

:21::21::21::21::21:

Holy shit...you think shutting down the government is getting somewhere!

Fuck that is funny as hell!

Thanks dude!

When they're shutdown, they can't force worthless bills and laws down our throats.

Congress does not shutdown.

Besides now with the House and Senate split between parties no more bills will get passed for the next two years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

One just passed, 87-12.

New congress people are not seated till Jan

Trump himself said "he" was shutting it down...you cannot put it on anyone but Trump

Well, it's damn nice someone is showing some responsibility. If it was left up to any of these fricken politicians we wouldn't get anywhere.

Thanks dude!

When they're shutdown, they can't force worthless bills and laws down our throats.

Besides now with the House and Senate split between parties no more bills will get passed for the next two years

Ok, Congress doesn't shutdown...they just vacate the premises for extended periods of time.

They do that on a regular basis so they can go home and kiss the ass of the people funding them

Thanks dude!

Ok, Congress doesn't shutdown...they just vacate the premises for extended periods of time.

They do that on a regular basis so they can go home and kiss the ass of the people funding them

No kidding, I must have missed that party.

Derp.....

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He has agreed to the Democrats' demands. Quid pro quo. If they vote it down, it's on them.

Thanks dude!

That is because your fry cook job at Wendy’s does not pay enough for your elected officials to care about you

Derp.....

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He has agreed to the Democrats' demands. Quid pro quo. If they vote it down, it's on them.

What did he agree to?

Derp.....

What did he agree to?

Read the bill.

Derp.....

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And what? looks like the RePukes added 5 billion to the budget and passed it. now if the dems don't pass it, who is shutting down the government? BTW, a beautiful play by the House. 100 dems voted for it there. Chuckie doesn't pass it, it's on him.

That is because your fry cook job at Wendy’s does not pay enough for your elected officials to care about you

That may be, can't imagine yours at Burger King pays any better though.

Derp.....

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LOL
What demands?

Derp.....

LOL
What demands?

Read the bill.

LOL
What demands?

Read the bill.
exactly, if chuckie doesn't sign it, it's on him and him alone. ready to watch old chuck stand on his island?

Forum List

Back