Schumer Shutdown 2.0

So old Billy agrees no pay for active duty military and their families?

Certainly no more than the Democrats who vote to stop paying them, and for a far different reason.

I guess you must be without insight here: TRUMP SAID HE WOULD OWN THE SHUTDOWN AND WHEN REPUKES VOTES AGAINST IT YOU CANNOT BLAME ANYONE EXCEPT TRUMP HE IS SUPPOSEDLY THE LEADER, CEO OF THE COUNTRY.

He has agreed to the Democrats' demands. Quid pro quo. If they vote it down, it's on them.
LOL
What demands?

Read the bill.

Huh?

Certainly no more than the Democrats who vote to stop paying them, and for a far different reason.

I guess you must be without insight here: TRUMP SAID HE WOULD OWN THE SHUTDOWN AND WHEN REPUKES VOTES AGAINST IT YOU CANNOT BLAME ANYONE EXCEPT TRUMP HE IS SUPPOSEDLY THE LEADER, CEO OF THE COUNTRY.

He has agreed to the Democrats' demands. Quid pro quo. If they vote it down, it's on them.
LOL
What demands?

Read the bill.
exactly, if chuckie doesn't sign it, it's on him and him alone. ready to watch old chuck stand on his island?

It's still a Republican controlled Senate, dope.

If Trump owns a shutdown he will get his electoral win.
say what?
imoyhs8e3n521.jpg

So old Billy agrees no pay for active duty military and their families?

What did he agree to?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Read the bill.

Which bill? Has he signed one?

What did he agree to?

Read the bill.

You're not really in the moment, are you.

"When they talk about the government shutdown, they’re going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time. They’re not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who’s running things in Washington. So I really think the pressure is on the president." - Donald Trump, Fox & Friends, September 2013

Donald Trump Talks Government Shutdown, Sep 20 2013

What did he agree to?

Read the bill.

I know the Senate passed a bill and the house changed it and now it is back to the Senate.

Stupid fucking games being played with peoples lives

What did he agree to?

Read the bill.

I know the Senate passed a bill and the house changed it and now it is back to the Senate.

Of course it's a game, and it's the Democrat's move.

Sugar subsidies? Did you ever hear that phrase in the entire eight years of the Obama administration? Is the left going freaking crazy?

What did he agree to?

Read the bill.

And they will allow Trump to own his shutdown, they care as much about people as Trump does.

You guys
, the ground is shifting under your feet. The democrats do what they always do and lie, lie lie, to create a perception in any effort to destroy trump. They invited him to go ahead and pass a resolution in the house because”you don’t have the votes”. Obviously they are out of touch as well as being serial liars. Hopefully the democratic caucus will look at Pelosi differently as she has now put her party between a rock and a hard place. Schumer has voted for a lot more money for the wall in the past so he has nothing to stand on except hatred for trump, he has no principles, only expediency. Trump has expertly put all the pressure on his shoulders and he won’t be able to handle Schumer Shutdown 2.0 for very long.

I am proud to shut down the government for border security.

Donald J Trump.

It is his shutdown...he said so.

Trump shut down the government in behalf of the American Citizens
The Democrats shut down the government for their illegal alien hordes, their Mexican drug cartels buddies, their human trafficker business partners and the racist Aztlan nationalist voters.

I think that the Donald is screwing up big time. With his idiotic national security stupidity he will lose a lot of republicans. I think that McConnell is very poised at the Donald as he had already agreed to the first senate bill till fox and enemies shot off there mouths so then trump became very fearful that his base would leave him. So now the American people suffer because trump wants to waste money on a wall that will do nothing to very little to stop drugs or people. We all want border security but what the idiot trump wants will not do anything to stop the flow of drugs or people that come in through our ports and back water eddies. Good news on the horizon though, apparently Muller is getting his report ready by Feb. So you on the right can continue to spew what Putin tells you to spew and continue to make this county weaker.

What did he agree to?

Read the bill.

Did you find out what Trump supposedly gave the Dems yet?

Forum List

Back