Schumer Shutdown 2.0

Well, it's damn nice someone is showing some responsibility. If it was left up to any of these fricken politicians we wouldn't get anywhere.

:21::21::21::21::21:

Holy shit...you think shutting down the government is getting somewhere!

:21::21::21::21::21:

Fuck that is funny as hell!

Thanks dude!

When they're shutdown, they can't force worthless bills and laws down our throats.

Congress does not shutdown.

Besides now with the House and Senate split between parties no more bills will get passed for the next two years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

One just passed, 87-12.

New congress people are not seated till Jan

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Thats irrelevant in reference to the senate and just stating the obvious in congress and senate jan inaug.

I guess you must be without insight here: TRUMP SAID HE WOULD OWN THE SHUTDOWN AND WHEN REPUKES VOTES AGAINST IT YOU CANNOT BLAME ANYONE EXCEPT TRUMP HE IS SUPPOSEDLY THE LEADER, CEO OF THE COUNTRY.

He has agreed to the Democrats' demands. Quid pro quo. If they vote it down, it's on them.
LOL
What demands?

Read the bill.
exactly, if chuckie doesn't sign it, it's on him and him alone. ready to watch old chuck stand on his island?

It's still a Republican controlled Senate, dope.
the fact you wrote that just shows what you don't know about rules of senate. It's a shame you stuck your nose into something you have no knowledge how it works. fk off.

If Trump owns a shutdown he will get his electoral win.
say what?
imoyhs8e3n521.jpg
Bill was submitted to the Senate. any failure to pass the bill is all on dems. chuckie babie.

Another bad week for Deficit Donald.

He needs to transform himself. Instead of thrashing around and making an international public ass of himself every goddam day for years on end, Trump would actually be better off doing nothing at all. He should sit on this fucking thumbs. Shove them up his ass and duct tape his mouth.

A Do Nothing rather than a Know Nothing would be a step up from here.

say what?
imoyhs8e3n521.jpg
Bill was submitted to the Senate. any failure to pass the bill is all on dems. chuckie babie.
Nope. It's Trump and the Republicans who ran out of other's people's money and are demanding more money to borrow and spend. This is a giant borrowing bill. Way more than $5 billion. Way, way, way more. More red ink.

The Dems would not be able to blackmail Trump if he wasn't such a big fucking deficit spending asshole.

Trump put the country and our security in this position. Not the Dems.

Yeehaw! Now that both Schumer and Pelosi have been proven liars, the repugs can go on offense. Did you know that more money is going to sugar subsidies than is being asked for the border wall. The only reason the Dems don’t want to approve the budget is because they hate trump more than they want to protect the American people. Democrats don’t care about the murders, the drugs, or even the immigrants if it means denying trump a victory. The only thing holding up approval of the budget is Chucky. Now with the murder of more people caused by a violent illegal protected by a California sanctuary city, the pressure goes up, if that is even possible. Remember, 5 billion is less than one tenth of one percent of the federal budget. Is it possible that Chucky would hurt all these people, ruin their Christmas, and shut down the government for his temper tantrum over trump?

December 11th, 2018
"I will shut down the government. I am proud to shutdown the government. I will take the mantle." - don trump

December 21st, 2018
The Democrats now own the shutdown! - tweeted don trump

Sheep in all the little towns rustled quitely with the sounds of muffled bah hanging in the air...

Yeehaw! Now that both Schumer and Pelosi have been proven liars, the repugs can go on offense. Did you know that more money is going to sugar subsidies than is being asked for the border wall. The only reason the Dems don’t want to approve the budget is because they hate trump more than they want to protect the American people. Democrats don’t care about the murders, the drugs, or even the immigrants if it means denying trump a victory. The only thing holding up approval of the budget is Chucky. Now with the murder of more people caused by a violent illegal protected by a California sanctuary city, the pressure goes up, if that is even possible. Remember, 5 billion is less than one tenth of one percent of the federal budget. Is it possible that Chucky would hurt all these people, ruin their Christmas, and shut down the government for his temper tantrum over trump?

December 11th, 2018
"I will shut down the government. I am proud to shutdown the government. I will take the mantle." - don trump

December 21st, 2018

Sheep in all the little towns rustled quitely with the sounds of muffled bah hanging in the air...
Who da fuck cares................he got elected to do this.................given how much these Career politicians spend on themselves for the decades of self enrichment...........5 billion is a drop in the bucket to what they have spent.........

Don't care who points fingers at whom..........Fuck them.........Shut it down til hell freezes over on this issue........I don't care.

If he folds............the base leaves him and he's done in 2020.

Let's see if he understands that.

December 11th, 2018

December 21st, 2018

Who da fuck cares................he got elected to do this.................given how much these Career politicians spend on themselves for the decades of self enrichment...........5 billion is a drop in the bucket to what they have spent.........

Don't care who points fingers at whom..........Fuck them.........Shut it down til hell freezes over on this issue........I don't care.

The trumpflake base isn't big enough to elect him now.

And the trumpfleke base is getting smaller, whiter, less educated and angry each day...

Enjoy that in 2020.

December 11th, 2018

December 21st, 2018

The trumpflake base isn't big enough to elect him now.

And the trumpfleke base is getting smaller, whiter, less educated and angry each day...

Enjoy that in 2020.
Whatever.................his fate is sealed if he doesn't fight this one out................

In regards to your predictions.............who da hell cares.......you lost a rigged election in 2016.

say what?
imoyhs8e3n521.jpg
GOP has control of all 3 branches, they've had it for almost two years. This is a fitting end.
again stupid, you don't understand the senate do you? too funny. why isn't chuckie giving trump the bill?
Democrats have a minority in the senate, its on mcconnel to give the bill.
Trump called for shutdown 25 times.

say what?
imoyhs8e3n521.jpg
GOP has control of all 3 branches, they've had it for almost two years. This is a fitting end.
again stupid, you don't understand the senate do you? too funny. why isn't chuckie giving trump the bill?
there you are, mr. stupid. so dude, riddle me this, how many votes are needed in the senate. and then, how many votes are repbulican. I know you're too fking stu...pid to answer. but, the numbers are 60 and 51. so how many dems need to vote yes? duhhh 9 how about that, I just educated your stu...pid ass.

say what?
imoyhs8e3n521.jpg
there you are, mr. stupid. so dude, riddle me this, how many votes are needed in the senate. and then, how many votes are repbulican. I know you're too fking stu...pid to answer. but, the numbers are 60 and 51. so how many dems need to vote yes? duhhh 9 how about that, I just educated your stu...pid ass.
"I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals, and people that have lots of problems, and drugs pouring into our country," Trump said. "So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it — the last time you shut it down, it didn't work. I will take the mantle of shutting it down. And I'm going to shut it down for border security."

"I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals, and people that have lots of problems, and drugs pouring into our country," Trump said. "So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it — the last time you shut it down, it didn't work. I will take the mantle of shutting it down. And I'm going to shut it down for border security."
I’m glad he is, however, ignoramis, the house passed a bill with the funding, that bill isn’t passed by the senate, flips owners of the shutdown.

I’m glad he is, however, ignoramis, the house passed a bill with the funding, that bill isn’t passed by the senate, flips owners of the shutdown.
republicans have senate majority.
Even fox news knows it.
ul52bstm8p521.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. The ole SWITCHEROO.
  2. You almost had everything you wanted then BAM!
  3. Nope refused!
  4. Give enough rope to hang themselves!!!
  5. Fund the wall or shut it the "F" down, shut it all down permanently!
  6. Call back all the politicians and send new ones.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back