Schumer Shutdown 2.0

Sounds good..............do the fed employees still know how to fill out a resume............plenty of jobs in the private sector...........

We are too big anyways.........We are about to see again what a Balanced Budget can fund.........LOL

There will be no Balanced Budget, the fed employees will get a paid vacation and more money will be wasted than if there was not a shutdown.

All those that were using up their "use or lose" next week will not get it reinstated and get even more leave time next year if the shutdown happens.

Sometimes it is down right scary how misinformed you people are
Then why doesn't Schumer get 10 dems onboard then. Must not be that big of a deal for Schummer to let the system shut down

-Geaux

I am an avid coin collector but don't recognize your avatar. I see Pi, Iota and Eagle on the reverse but what is the obverse? If I may be so bold to ask? I know one thing is it not ancient Greek because there would be an owl and anchor on the obverse.
This is Trump's shutdown, he said so. No matter how hard you try, you cannot pin this on anyone but the man that is proud to do it
I have no problem with Trump doing what Obama did. Its up to the Senate to avoid the shutdown or explain the the American people why they are allowing it to happen. And their usual excuses, cost, effectiveness etc are non-starters. Those excuses wont fly with normal thinking Americans

-Geaux

You keep trying to shift the blame, it is not on the Senate or the House, it is on Trump...he said so.

More than usual............but not enough...........should be done........but in reality............they don't want to do it.

If they did it would have been fixed decades ago.

Can you offer some evidence it is "more than usual"?
ICE Threatens More Immigration Raids In NJ

BTW..........google is your friend and you can go to ICE site.......they post the data there.

:21::21::21:

Let me know when they actually follow through on the raids.

Then why doesn't Schumer get 10 dems onboard then. Must not be that big of a deal for Schummer to let the system shut down

-Geaux

This is Trump's shutdown, he said so. No matter how hard you try, you cannot pin this on anyone but the man that is proud to do it
I have no problem with Trump doing what Obama did. Its up to the Senate to avoid the shutdown or explain the the American people why they are allowing it to happen. And their usual excuses, cost, effectiveness etc are non-starters. Those excuses wont fly with normal thinking Americans

-Geaux

You keep trying to shift the blame, it is not on the Senate or the House, it is on Trump...he said so.
I don't see it that way. The ball is in the Senate's court.... Bottom line, sign the bill and both sides are off the hook. Not signing the bill comes with consequences for the Dems

-Geaux

Trump..."give me what I want or I will shut down the Govt".

Dems..."no,we will not".

Geaux..."damn dems are shutting down the Govt".

:21::21::21::21::21:
Yep, the house passed a bill. Its up to Schummer now to pass it. Or, his decision not to, will result in a shutdown

They have yet to honestly come out with why they are so against it

-Geaux

Sounds good..............do the fed employees still know how to fill out a resume............plenty of jobs in the private sector...........

We are too big anyways.........We are about to see again what a Balanced Budget can fund.........LOL

There will be no Balanced Budget, the fed employees will get a paid vacation and more money will be wasted than if there was not a shutdown.

All those that were using up their "use or lose" next week will not get it reinstated and get even more leave time next year if the shutdown happens.

BS you stinking propaganda artist.......

When the gov't is shut down the money coming in matches the money going out..........Mandatory spending goes first..........until they run out of money........

So..........yeah.......it's a Balanced Budget for a time........until we get the debt ceiling raised to allow MORE BORROWING...........

It's a deficit of about 6%.............and that is all...........So in essence it's a 6% cut of Gov't............94% still get funded.

In regards to a paid vacation.........yeah..........that is how the Congress does it........they get a leave of absence and come back to a fat check once the dispute is over.............How it's always worked..............

Take your how stupid people are and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.........Don't approve a debt ceiling hike and you can only spend what comes in.........and THAT'S A FACT JACK.........

You are a fucking moron, the money coming in does not change one iota and the money going out is only delayed.

The IRS is still collecting taxes during at shutdown
No Shit Sherlock...............which is what the fuck I said...........You are stuck on the paid vacation part when they get back........Stop splitting hairs moron.

Got news for you.........I'd shut it down til hell freezes over if they refused a simple 5 billion for a wall...........I'd advice them to find new employment...........

And in ESSENCE while it is shut down..........it is A BALANCED BUDGET..........you keep playing the same dance they always play.......paid vacation for time off........which is what they do every time.

Take your moron and shove it.

It is not a balanced budget while it is shut down, as the little bit saved in salaries is no where near what the deficit is. Even with the "shutdown" we are still spending more than we bring in.
It's Balanced if you don't pay them for their time off...........so in essence............Yeah the fuck it is...........

More than usual............but not enough...........should be done........but in reality............they don't want to do it.

If they did it would have been fixed decades ago.

Can you offer some evidence it is "more than usual"?
ICE Threatens More Immigration Raids In NJ

BTW..........google is your friend and you can go to ICE site.......they post the data there.

:21::21::21:

Let me know when they actually follow through on the raids.
I'm not going to play this.........they have increased raids it's on their sites......not playing that game.....on other threads I've posted some....

but doing on the scale that is needed.......NOPE........

Now.........back to 5 Billion for the wall..........Fuck the Dems..........was that where we were at.

When the gov't is shut down the money coming in matches the money going out..........Mandatory spending goes first..........until they run out of money........

So..........yeah.......it's a Balanced Budget for a time........until we get the debt ceiling raised to allow MORE BORROWING...........

It's a deficit of about 6%.............and that is all...........So in essence it's a 6% cut of Gov't............94% still get funded.

In regards to a paid vacation.........yeah..........that is how the Congress does it........they get a leave of absence and come back to a fat check once the dispute is over.............How it's always worked..............

Take your how stupid people are and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.........Don't approve a debt ceiling hike and you can only spend what comes in.........and THAT'S A FACT JACK.........

You are a fucking moron, the money coming in does not change one iota and the money going out is only delayed.

No Shit Sherlock...............which is what the fuck I said...........You are stuck on the paid vacation part when they get back........Stop splitting hairs moron.

Got news for you.........I'd shut it down til hell freezes over if they refused a simple 5 billion for a wall...........I'd advice them to find new employment...........

And in ESSENCE while it is shut down..........it is A BALANCED BUDGET..........you keep playing the same dance they always play.......paid vacation for time off........which is what they do every time.

It is not a balanced budget while it is shut down, as the little bit saved in salaries is no where near what the deficit is. Even with the "shutdown" we are still spending more than we bring in.
It's Balanced if you don't pay them for their time off...........so in essence............Yeah the fuck it is...........

No it is not.

The total cost of compensation for the Fed workforce is 200 billion dollars...the deficit the past FY was 1.27 trillion. Take out the pay for the whole year and the Govt still spent 1.07 trillion more than they took in.

No it is not.

The total cost of compensation for the Fed workforce is 200 billion dollars...the deficit the past FY was 1.27 trillion. Take out the pay for the whole year and the Govt still spent 1.07 trillion more than they took in.
You should send Schummer an email with all your data... Encourage him to get this bill signed

-Geaux

No it is not.

6% is via GDP............average Federal income over history is 18.1%.........we are spending at 24%...............

Nice path if we want to be Greece............and there is no way we are going to fix it with the unfunded liabilities........we will go off that cliff eventually.........

Unless you want to address the LION IN THE ROOM..........Mandatory spending.

No it is not.

6% is via GDP............average Federal income over history is 18.1%.........we are spending at 24%...............

Nice path if we want to be Greece............and there is no way we are going to fix it with the unfunded liabilities........we will go off that cliff eventually.........

So, we agree even with the Govt partially shutdown, the budget is still not balanced.

Glad we could work that out!

Yeehaw! Now that both Schumer and Pelosi have been proven liars, the repugs can go on offense. Did you know that more money is going to sugar subsidies than is being asked for the border wall. The only reason the Dems don’t want to approve the budget is because they hate trump more than they want to protect the American people. Democrats don’t care about the murders, the drugs, or even the immigrants if it means denying trump a victory. The only thing holding up approval of the budget is Chucky. Now with the murder of more people caused by a violent illegal protected by a California sanctuary city, the pressure goes up, if that is even possible. Remember, 5 billion is less than one tenth of one percent of the federal budget. Is it possible that Chucky would hurt all these people, ruin their Christmas, and shut down the government for his temper tantrum over trump?

Trump himself said "he" was shutting it down...you cannot put it on anyone but Trump

If the Democrats vote down the bill just passed by the House, they will be the cause of the shutdown.

I am proud to shut down the government for border security

Donald J Trump

Irrelevant. If the Democrats vote against the bill, they will shutdown the government.

Trump..."give me everything I want or I will shut down the government."

Dems..."no we will not..."

Trump sheep..."See, I told you it is the Dems fault!"

Quid pro quo. Something for you. Something for me.

Trump has agreed to the Democrats' demand. It falls to the Democrats to pass or fail.

No it is not.

So, we agree even with the Govt partially shutdown, the budget is still not balanced.

No we don't..........you put the historical data on they get paid sitting at home.......if they are not payed.......well it's a different story then now isn't it.

Glad we cleared that up...............simple solution ..........Dems pony the fuck up the money for the wall funding..........

Trump himself said "he" was shutting it down...you cannot put it on anyone but Trump

If the Democrats vote down the bill just passed by the House, they will be the cause of the shutdown.

I am proud to shut down the government for border security

Donald J Trump

Irrelevant. If the Democrats vote against the bill, they will shutdown the government.

Trump..."give me everything I want or I will shut down the government."

Dems..."no we will not..."

Trump sheep..."See, I told you it is the Dems fault!"

Quid pro quo. Something for you. Something for me.

Trump has agreed to the Democrats' demand. It falls to the Democrats to pass or fail.

Trump has offered nothing in exchange for wall money. He is a child throwing a tantrum

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No it is not.

No we don't..........you put the historical data on they get paid sitting at home.......if they are not payed.......well it's a different story then now isn't it.

Glad we cleared that up...............simple solution ..........Dems pony the fuck up the money for the wall funding..........

No, it is not a different story. Because even if you did not pay a single Fed Employee for a whole year our deficit would still be over 1 trillion dollars.

If the Dems are smart they will run an ad every day asking why Trump shut down the government for a wall he promised Mexico would pay for

Funny. Trump said on national TV that he will OWN the shutdown.

Look for the television ad that will replay him saying that over and over again. I predict an uptick in TV sets being sold because of all the little brain dead Trumpettes throwing their remotes at them. :21:

If the Dems are smart they will run an ad every day asking why Trump shut down the government for a wall he promised Mexico would pay for

Breaking: Trump puts families of Americans devastated by illegals killing their loved ones on TV daily, Dem's blame Golfing Gator.

Too bad the wall won’t do shit to stop that. Unless the wall magically deports 20 million people also.

You rubes are so easy

Breaking: Trump puts families of Americans devastated by illegals killing their loved ones on TV daily, Dem's blame Golfing Gator.

Too bad the wall won’t do shit to stop that. Unless the wall magically deports 20 million people also.

You rubes are so easy

We'll deport the liberals and their traitor pals, where do you wish to be expelled to how about Antarctica?

Golfing gator should stop playing so much golf and do a little research. It’s the presidents fault gets old after the millionth time especially with no factual backup. The wall is ineffectual they say, it is a waste of money. Well that is another lie according to the people who work on the border. Look at it this way GG. If trump lying is bad, so is anyone else lying right?

Forum List

Back