Schumer Shutdown 2.0

You guys
, the ground is shifting under your feet. The democrats do what they always do and lie, lie lie, to create a perception in any effort to destroy trump. They invited him to go ahead and pass a resolution in the house because”you don’t have the votes”. Obviously they are out of touch as well as being serial liars. Hopefully the democratic caucus will look at Pelosi differently as she has now put her party between a rock and a hard place. Schumer has voted for a lot more money for the wall in the past so he has nothing to stand on except hatred for trump, he has no principles, only expediency. Trump has expertly put all the pressure on his shoulders and he won’t be able to handle Schumer Shutdown 2.0 for very long.

I am proud to shut down the government for border security.

Donald J Trump.

It is his shutdown...he said so.
All Trump has to do is sign it

Sorry bout that,

1. I hope he shuts down the whole government, for 3 months.
  2. He doesn't take any pay, lets see how these fuckers do without pay.
  3. Moth ball the whole shit load!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I hope he shuts down the whole government, for 3 months.
  2. He doesn't take any pay, lets see how these fuckers do without pay.
  3. Moth ball the whole shit load!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump will make more money off the Fed Govt during his 16 day vacation to Mara Largo than what his salary would have been for the year.

you people are such rubes

Yeehaw! Now that both Schumer and Pelosi have been proven liars, the repugs can go on offense. Did you know that more money is going to sugar subsidies than is being asked for the border wall. The only reason the Dems don’t want to approve the budget is because they hate trump more than they want to protect the American people. Democrats don’t care about the murders, the drugs, or even the immigrants if it means denying trump a victory. The only thing holding up approval of the budget is Chucky. Now with the murder of more people caused by a violent illegal protected by a California sanctuary city, the pressure goes up, if that is even possible. Remember, 5 billion is less than one tenth of one percent of the federal budget. Is it possible that Chucky would hurt all these people, ruin their Christmas, and shut down the government for his temper tantrum over trump?

Trump himself said "he" was shutting it down...you cannot put it on anyone but Trump

If the Democrats vote down the bill just passed by the House, they will be the cause of the shutdown.

I am proud to shut down the government for border security

Donald J Trump

Irrelevant. If the Democrats vote against the bill, they will shutdown the government.

Trump..."give me everything I want or I will shut down the government."

Dems..."no we will not..."

Trump sheep..."See, I told you it is the Dems fault!"

You guys
, the ground is shifting under your feet. The democrats do what they always do and lie, lie lie, to create a perception in any effort to destroy trump. They invited him to go ahead and pass a resolution in the house because”you don’t have the votes”. Obviously they are out of touch as well as being serial liars. Hopefully the democratic caucus will look at Pelosi differently as she has now put her party between a rock and a hard place. Schumer has voted for a lot more money for the wall in the past so he has nothing to stand on except hatred for trump, he has no principles, only expediency. Trump has expertly put all the pressure on his shoulders and he won’t be able to handle Schumer Shutdown 2.0 for very long.
It wasn`t the Democrats that lied you into thinking that Mexico would buy you a wall to cower behind. The more Trump lies the greater is your desire to have his baby.

Yeehaw! Now that both Schumer and Pelosi have been proven liars, the repugs can go on offense. Did you know that more money is going to sugar subsidies than is being asked for the border wall. The only reason the Dems don’t want to approve the budget is because they hate trump more than they want to protect the American people. Democrats don’t care about the murders, the drugs, or even the immigrants if it means denying trump a victory. The only thing holding up approval of the budget is Chucky. Now with the murder of more people caused by a violent illegal protected by a California sanctuary city, the pressure goes up, if that is even possible. Remember, 5 billion is less than one tenth of one percent of the federal budget. Is it possible that Chucky would hurt all these people, ruin their Christmas, and shut down the government for his temper tantrum over trump?

Trump himself said "he" was shutting it down...you cannot put it on anyone but Trump

If the Democrats vote down the bill just passed by the House, they will be the cause of the shutdown.

Donald J Trump

This will get him re-elected.

Donald J Trump

This will get him re-elected.

:21::21::21::21::21::21:

You guys

Donald J Trump.

Sounds good..............do the fed employees still know how to fill out a resume............plenty of jobs in the private sector...........

We are too big anyways.........We are about to see again what a Balanced Budget can fund.........LOL

Schumer agreed to an extension

Trump rejected the deal

Looks like it is on Trump
Fuck Schumer..............Lying prick who offered a deal just for the last elections then withdrew it.........

Time to turn up the heat and start raiding businesses in those states.........When a million illegals are gone by just enforcing the laws we'd see just how butt hurt you open border freaks can get...........Should be EPIC.

Donald J Trump

Irrelevant. If the Democrats vote against the bill, they will shutdown the government.

Trump..."give me everything I want or I will shut down the government."

Dems..."no we will not..."

Trump sheep..."See, I told you it is the Dems fault!"
Over 5 Billion..........Fuck off Dems.........Go get a refund from Iran........money that they shouldn't have ever been given......

:CryingCow:

That YENTA Schumer is funnier than his fat niece!
Schumer and Pelosi made it clear where they stand on this issue...........

They are only pro border security at election time for the votes..........aka Lying like normal.

I wish Trump would just get ICE to massively increase the raids on business.........they would be forced to do something........legally they can't stop it.....they'd try.........but the laws are clear.........they'd lose........

The last time it took one weekend for the Democrats to cave on DACA after deciding their shut down wasn't worth it. Can imagine Trump going through the holidays and then saying he found the money elsewhere to save face and end his shutdown.

I wish Trump would just get ICE to massively increase the raids on business.........they would be forced to do something........legally they can't stop it.....they'd try.........but the laws are clear.........they'd lose........

I wish he would to, doing so would be more effective than building a wall. As long as people are willing to pay them, they will keep coming.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I wish he would to, doing so would be more effective than building a wall. As long as people are willing to pay them, they will keep coming.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It is an effective option..........in high traffic areas the wall is needed........across the whole border........nope.......

Congress critters will not fix the illegal problem............they don't want to fix it..........

I did not know that but the Sugar Bowl is played in New Orleans and if they want sugar, go to the Sugar Bowl. Too bad there is not a Cookie Bowl.

You guys

Donald J Trump.

Sounds good..............do the fed employees still know how to fill out a resume............plenty of jobs in the private sector...........

We are too big anyways.........We are about to see again what a Balanced Budget can fund.........LOL

There will be no Balanced Budget, the fed employees will get a paid vacation and more money will be wasted than if there was not a shutdown.

All those that were using up their "use or lose" next week will not get it reinstated and get even more leave time next year if the shutdown happens.

Sometimes it is down right scary how misinformed you people are

You guys

Donald J Trump.

There will be no Balanced Budget, the fed employees will get a paid vacation and more money will be wasted than if there was not a shutdown.

All those that were using up their "use or lose" next week will not get it reinstated and get even more leave time next year if the shutdown happens.

Sometimes it is down right scary how misinformed you people are
Then why doesn't Schumer get 10 dems onboard then. Must not be that big of a deal for Schummer to let the system shut down

-Geaux

Schumer agreed to an extension

Trump rejected the deal

Looks like it is on Trump
Fuck Schumer..............Lying prick who offered a deal just for the last elections then withdrew it.........

Time to turn up the heat and start raiding businesses in those states.........When a million illegals are gone by just enforcing the laws we'd see just how butt hurt you open border freaks can get...........Should be EPIC.

That is what should happen, but nobody will do it, including Trump. How many businesses have been raided since Trump took office?

Forum List

Back