Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

LOL

It wasn't his gate, ya moron. It belonged to the HOA.

face-palm-gif.278959

Not the gate hanging by one hinge right in front of his property.
And even if that gate did, they still trespassed onto his property.

LOLOL

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

None of the protesters are on his property — even the disputed triangle.

Why do you support criminality?
Soros isn't filling up your gas tank.

LOL

It wasn't his gate, ya moron. It belonged to the HOA.

face-palm-gif.278959
So they committed crimes to break into his neighborhood, and you don't think he has the right to stand in front of his own home with a gun to protect it?

LOLOL

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

None of the protesters are on his property — even the disputed triangle.
Wow, that was the longest leftists hit piece on record. Care to cut and paste the part that backs up your claims?

I'm gonna bet you can't.

Watch this dodge....... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

So they committed crimes to break into his neighborhood, and you don't think he has the right to stand in front of his own home with a gun to protect it?

They didn't have a right to point guns at people who were not on their property. They're both lawyers and they pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges. And now they're facing having their law licenses suspended. All that should tell you what they did was wrong.

Meanwhile, you idiotically said, "watch this."

What anyone here watched was me making a fool of you again.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOL

I already did, ya dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

In post #882
Post 882 doesn't do what you think it does. That's why your can't cut and paste the part of your link that does do what you say it does.

You lose again, Moron. :dance: :dance: :dance:

They didn't have a right to point guns at people who were not on their property. They're both lawyers and they pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges. And now they're facing having their law licenses suspended. All that should tell you what they did was wrong.

Meanwhile, you idiotically said, "watch this."

What anyone here watched was me making a fool of you again.

:abgg2q.jpg:
No stupid, they do have a right to protect their property from a mob who broke into their neighborhood. What exactly did they plead guilty to? I'm guessing a minor infraction to make the Dimtard prosecutors go away. If they were such a menace, why do you claim they only pled to a misdemeanor?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Post 882 doesn't do what you think it does. That's why your can't cut and paste the part of your link that does do what you say it does.

You lose again, Moron. :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOLOL

The cut & paste you seek appears in post #882. I can't help you lack the required intellect to comprehend it.

There's video of that event. Here, watch this...

Post video which shows any of those protesters on the Mcclowsky's grass or walkway. Their property ends where the sidewalk begins.

No stupid, they do have a right to protect their property from a mob who broke into their neighborhood. What exactly did they plead guilty to? I'm guessing a minor infraction to make the Dimtard prosecutors go away. If they were such a menace, why do you claim they only pled to a misdemeanor?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOL

You're such a dumbfuck, it's funny.

Dumbfuck, they're lawyers. You're beyond nuts to think 2 lawyers couldn't beat a crime you idiotically claim they didn't commit.

LOLOL

The cut & paste you seek appears in post #882. I can't help you lack the required intellect to comprehend it.

There's video of that event. Here, watch this...

Post video which shows any of those protesters on the Mcclowsky's grass or walkway. Their property ends where the sidewalk begins.
There is no cut and paste in that post, just a link.

Thanks for confirming the link doesn't support your lies.

Dismissed, Moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Forum List

Back