Schumer Turns Into A Comedian

Schumer and his 38 (ONLY) other Democrats who want to filibuster Gorsuch know they can't do anything to stop Gorsuch being Confirmed.

This sad display, akin to BEGGING, is just pathetic...and funny as hell. :p

I saw McConnell on the tube, he said Gorsuch will be confirmed this week...it's up to the democrats as to how it happens

I want the Republicans to use the 'nuclear option'. They will be out of power soon enough and have that shit crammed back down their throats with horse radish and red peppers.

Flail away cons. You want to see nuclear? The payback for what they are doing now will 'make their heads spin'. You think conservatives are the kings of whining now? Wait a tick, they will be speaking in toungues and writhing on the ground with what is coming.

I saw McConnell on the tube, he said Gorsuch will be confirmed this week...it's up to the democrats as to how it happens
39 Democrats can go against the majority of Americans, the GOP, and the majority of Democrats and filibuster...and be nuked...or they can adhere to their own party's mandate that ALL judges get an up or down vote - the REID Rule!

39 Democrats can go against the majority of Americans, the GOP, and the majority of Democrats and filibuster...and be nuked...or they can adhere to their own party's mandate that ALL judges get an up or down vote - the REID Rule!

Either way Gorsuch is a lock and America gets a break

I want the Republicans to use the 'nuclear option'. They will be out of power soon enough and have that shit crammed back down their throats with horse radish and red peppers.

Flail away cons. You want to see nuclear? The payback for what they are doing now will 'make their heads spin'. You think conservatives are the kings of whining now? Wait a tick, they will be speaking in toungues and writhing on the ground with what is coming.
Silly Snowflake.

It was Harry Reid and the Democrats who declared ALL judges should get an up or down vote. They even created the Reid Rule to ensure it happened in the future.

It's 'the future'.

Now Schumer is leading 38 hypocrites in the 'snowflake rebellion', demonstrating when they said 'ALL judges deserve an up or down vote' they REALLY meant only THEIRS!

2 BACK-TO-BACK HISTORIC, RECORD-SETTING ELECTION LOSSES...

1,000+ LOST POLITICAL SEATS IN 8 YEARS...

....AND COUNTING!

Keep it up, snowflakes....keep it up. Please!

Schumer asking the GOP if he can pick their USSC Justice is like the loser of a prize fight asking afterwards if he can decide how much the guy who just kicked his ass should get paid.

Bwuhahahaha.

Ironically this is what many on the right were telling the Democrats when Harry Reid first brought up using the nuclear option in 2013 and then did it. Mitch McConnell gave the Democrats this warning when they did this I say to my friends on the other side of the aisle you’ll regret this and you may regret it a lot sooner than you think.

Forum List

Back