Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

The Senate is not 'Republicans'.

Impeachment is supposed to be non-partisan
I agree. Which is why I'm so dismayed at the Republican's behavior.

The Republicans haven't DONE anything yet!!

You should be ashamed of your Democrats who didn't 'hold' a lawful impeachment query.
They’ve drug their heels rather than participate and find the truth. The impeachment inquiry has been perfectly lawful.

Yes, the House Dems have dug their heels in.

Since November 2016 - when Pelosi and Maxine began screeching "Impeach, Impeach!"

Dumb Dems can't even impeach properly.

They had to wait for Trump to do something stupid enough to be impeachable. It was only a matter of time really.

And 'they' still haven't found squat on Trump.
Even after three years of trying.

lmao

Whatever information Trump has been hiding from the House.

giddy-up

Trump didn't 'hide' anything from the House.

Or do you mean the 'testimony' behind closed doors the House Dems hid from the public??

Trump has refused all requests at documents and witnesses. I can’t believe you aren’t aware of that.
Trump has no obligation to prove that he dindu nuffin....That's not me, that's centuries of western jurisprudence.

I'm sure that a guy like Putin might like someone like you working in his legal system.

He's a government employee and the people have a right to know what public servants are doing with our money
Entirely irrelevant to the point...He has no obligation to prove negatives.

You know what it's like having an unaccountable president? Ask Putin.
We saw it for eight years with your boi Barry Oboingo...Suck it.

giddy-up

Or do you mean the 'testimony' behind closed doors the House Dems hid from the public??

Trump has refused all requests at documents and witnesses. I can’t believe you aren’t aware of that.
Trump has no obligation to prove that he dindu nuffin....That's not me, that's centuries of western jurisprudence.

I'm sure that a guy like Putin might like someone like you working in his legal system.

He's a government employee and the people have a right to know what public servants are doing with our money.

You have now taken this thread down the rabbit hole.

lmaooooo

You should be ashamed of your Democrats who didn't 'hold' a lawful impeachment query.
They’ve drug their heels rather than participate and find the truth. The impeachment inquiry has been perfectly lawful.

Since November 2016 - when Pelosi and Maxine began screeching "Impeach, Impeach!"

They had to wait for Trump to do something stupid enough to be impeachable. It was only a matter of time really.

lmao
President's asking for investigations into their political opponents is a-okay with you?

Lemme guess, as long as they're democrats, right?

giddy-up

He's a government employee and the people have a right to know what public servants are doing with our money

No one is asking him to prove anything. He just has to let the truth be known.

giddy-up

The only first person account had Trump explicitly state he did not want a QPQ. There isn't good reason to grant this farce legitimacy by allowing his people to be vilified by Congressional democrats.

The Senate is not 'Republicans'.

Impeachment is supposed to be non-partisan

They waited? Dude, the Democrats were trying to impeach Trump as soon as he beat Hillary! Waited? Don't make me laugh! It's been three years of liberals trying desperately to undo a legal election that they lost!

giddy-up

You know the first thing that would happen should he allow it is the usual suspects screaming that they are lying. What is to be gained by doing it when you're not going to believe a word of it anyway?

giddy-up

The only first person account had Trump explicitly state he did not want a QPQ. There isn't good reason to grant this farce legitimacy by allowing his people to be vilified by Congressional democrats.

Does obstructing subpoenas make the process more or less legitimate?

lmao
President's asking for investigations into their political opponents is a-okay with you?

Lemme guess, as long as they're democrats, right?

Post # 160

Read it

Learn something

They waited? Dude, the Democrats were trying to impeach Trump as soon as he beat Hillary! Waited? Don't make me laugh! It's been three years of liberals trying desperately to undo a legal election that they lost!
Instead of identifying a crime and seeking to impeach, they've sought to impeach and have been looking for a crime.

Incorrect. The impeachment investigation started just a few months ago.

giddy-up

He's not honoring any of them, not picking which ones he will honor. He's forcing the democrats to show a stronger hand, but they can't.

They announced their intentions before he took office, and have just been waiting for any excuse to do it.

You know the first thing that would happen should he allow it is the usual suspects screaming that they are lying. What is to be gained by doing it when you're not going to believe a word of it anyway?

That's why I abhor public testimony. It's just a show. Best to keep it private and publish the transcripts later like they did for literally every other witness.

Put the witnesses under oath and under penalty of perjury. I don't get too worked up about calling someone a liar or not until we have testimony that actually means something.

giddy-up

He's a government employee and the people have a right to know what public servants are doing with our money.

You have now taken this thread down the rabbit hole.

lmaooooo
It's all the blithering idiots have left.

They announced their intentions before he took office, and have just been waiting for any excuse to do it.
That's been the case for every president.
The difference is that Trump provided them with one.

giddy-up

'obstructing subpoenas' ???

Is that like dueling banjos?

lmao

Just when I begin to believe Dems might actually know how to read the Constitution

giddy-up

'obstructing subpoenas' ???

Is that like dueling banjos?

lmao

Just when I begin to believe Dems might actually know how to read the Constitution

No, it's like preventing Congress from overseeing the executive as the Founders intended.

Forum List

Back