Science moves closer to biblical creation.

The ancients also saw fossils.
Are you saying the ancients knew what fossils were lol?

Those fossils were with other fossils of land animals living today. They drew and created art from the actual animals.

Quoting an infamous Nazi rocket scientist to promote creationism is like quoting Dubya calling a woman working three jobs "uniquely American." Out of touch.

I made up that quote. ;)

Regarding the problems with piecework at Amazon, there are help wanted signs all over the place.

Therefore?
Therefore, if they don't like working for Amazon there are other jobs available.

Also, it appears from the article that those employees that are complaining don't actually understand production line work.

Therefore, if they don't like working for Amazon there are other jobs available.

Also, it appears from the article that those employees that are complaining don't actually understand production line work.
You obviously didn't listen to the podcast. But thanks for playing nonetheless.

"production line work" -- LOL

You obviously didn't listen to the podcast. But thanks for playing nonetheless.

"production line work" -- LOL
It's the production line workers that are complaining the most, that they aren't given time to 'help' (socialize with) their fellow workers. It's all part of the 'feminization' of the work force, where employees need time to 'nurture relationships' with other employees or they feel they are being abused.

Last edited:
It's the production line workers that are complaining the most, that they aren't given time to 'help' (socialize with) their fellow workers. It's all part of the 'feminization' of the work force, where employees need time to 'nurture relationships' with other employees or they feel they are being abused.
Production lines produce products. Amazon workers pick and ship product orders from their warehouses of products.

Sure, there are parallels that can be drawn between the two. But one needs to recognize the profound differences first. For example, what the hell do you mean by, "It's the production line workers that are complaining the most"? You mean the pickers as opposed to the, at most, handful of managers? Well, no worries, they get treated like dirt too. In fact, the guy who first succeeded in unionizing an Amazon warehouse was a manager.

But go ahead. Take any one of those jobs. Do it for a week and report back.. I'd just love to hear how you showed 'em all with your unique style and ease..

Why do you hate women?

Production lines produce products. Amazon workers pick and ship product orders from their warehouses of products.

Sure, there are parallels that can be drawn between the two. But one needs to recognize the profound differences first. For example, what the hell do you mean by, "It's the production line workers that are complaining the most"? You mean the pickers as opposed to the, at most, handful of managers? Well, no worries, they get treated like dirt too. In fact, the guy who first succeeded in unionizing an Amazon warehouse was a manager.

But go ahead. Take any one of those jobs. Do it for a week and report back.. I'd just love to hear how you showed 'em all with your unique style and ease..

Why do you hate women?
Those 'pickers' are production line workers. Look it up.

I would do well there. I'm very fast with my hands.

I love women, always have. :p

Actually, revelation trumps science and education.

S/E: We should care for our teeth.
Revelation: We must care for our teeth.

James 1:22
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Biiiiiiiig difference. ;)

Revelation was written to the first century Christians associated with the 7 churches. The letter was read aloud to the congregants.

Ok, pickers aren't line workers, however Amazon employs production line workers.
Oh, Amazon told you so, did they? Ever consider trying sources having less obvious conflict of interest? No? Not surprised.

Production Worker job description

A Production Worker is responsible for meeting quality standards and deadlines for products. They check for defects, assemble products, monitor manufacturing equipment, and closely follow safety procedures to prevent accidents in environments where materials may be hazardous.

Forum List

Back