Science Proves the Bible Again

The discovery of life elsewhere in our solar system or elsewhere in our galaxy would be utterly devastating to the religious articles as “creation” is uniquely an earthly event.

Not really. The universe may very well be teeming with life. All of it still needs a creator.
You mean, you need a creator. Try to distinguish between your own fetishes and the rest of reality.

Feel free to show me something in the universe that is capable of causing itself to come into existence.
Sure, just as soon as you show me a magical sky daddy creating something.

And you are making the same error you religious folks always make. youare the only one claiming with any certainty to know how everything came into existence. The burden of proof lies with you.
The Universe obviously exists and so does life. Scientists have not been able to replicate anything of the sort. So the burden of proof lies with those who say that everything is the result of a natural occurrence...

Words are cheap and the evidence has been demonstrated to go both ways.
Shameless lie. Surely you don't think you are fooling anyone with this embarrassing lie. And scientific theories are more than "just words"...that's why you young earth charlatans can squawk and cry and dance and prance all day, and not one of you can put a dent in any of them.

Words are cheap and the evidence has been demonstrated to go both ways.
Shameless lie. Surely you don't think you are fooling anyone with this embarrassing lie. And scientific theories are more than "just words"...that's why you young earth charlatans can squawk and cry and dance and prance all day, and not one of you can put a dent in any of them.
So you say --- more words. Scientific fact is observable and repeatable. Theory is not fact and that is your weakest link.

And you are making the same error you religious folks always make. youare the only one claiming with any certainty to know how everything came into existence. The burden of proof lies with you.

It's not necessary for one to be an astrophysicist to come to the logical conclusion that a power outside of our universe had to have created said universe. Nothing in this universe can cause itself to come into existence. The PREPONDERANCE of the logic points to a creator, you're just too fucking stupid to make the connection.

Scientific fact is observable and repeatable. Theory is not fact and that is your weakest link.
See, this is what I am talking about. You don't even realize how dumb and wrong this is.

Scientific theories yield repeatable results. And yes, theories can become accepted as "fact".

Your comment regarding observations is ridiculous as well. Go ahead, measure the time for a rock to fall to earth. You will get 10 different answers. Every time. Which is "the fact"? The thing tying these measurements together is the scientific theory; therein lies your "fact". it is the theory that tells you rocks fall down every time, and why. It explains the range of measurements you will get, and why you get them. It explains why the rock always falls down and always does so at about the same speed.

Here is something "repeatable" for you:

The fossil record shows the same animals in the same layers. They generally do not appear before or after their own layer. And this is so everywhere we look. And everywhere we look, the layers are in the same order. Everywhere we look, we see the families of animals in the same chronological order, and can trace the changes in their physiology. We see the simpler, generalized vertebrates first, then the different families of vertebrates after. We see gills, then lungs. We see the dentition of two, distinct modern species or genera traced right back to their common origin (e.g., cats and dogs).

So, riddle me this, shaman...what is the "fact" in all of that repeatable, reliable observation?

(Hint: it has been a well known scientific theory for 150 years)

Last edited:
t's not necessary for one to be an astrophysicist to come to the logical conclusion that a power outside of our universe had to have created said universe.
Well, that's for sure. One only needs a few dubious premises to argue that conclusion. That's the thing about logic: it's just a tool. With dubious premises, you can conclude ANYTHING.

That's why empiricism is required to actually know things.

Nothing in this universe can cause itself to come into existence.
And there is the dubious premise. You don't actually know the truth of this. You just assert it as true.

I say, maybe it isn't. Maybe it is.

Another easy solution to that without a creator is that the universe is eternal. Yet another is that it's not only eternal, but circular. Yet another is to say you have merely replaced one mystery with another. Yet another is that the universe is finite, but itself created by a separate, infinite universe. There are many more.

So, even if one is polite enough to accept your "divine knowledge" of the truth of your premise (I'm not), it STILL would not follow that there must be a creator god.

Last edited:
The Universe obviously exists and so does life. Scientists have not been able to replicate anything of the sort.
So what? They also cannot replicate star formation, or a volcano, or a particle in place and time. They also cannot replicate a planet's iron core, or a comet. That doesn't mean they can't find other ways of understanding them.

So really, this is an absurd standard you reserve only for when you are tasked with trying to undermine science in favor of your preferred brand of magical dogma.

Existence is the evidence for a creator, along with the universe and our lives.
Another dubious premise. I say it isn't. And the fact that you can't rule my position out to any degree whatsoever using the alleged "evidence" shows us this is actually not "evidence" at all.

Last edited:
If you're so gullible as to believe a silly youtube video, utterly unsupported, that's your choice. Just don't presume to foist your gullibility on others
Tou should do your homework science denier. Do you think the intent of that video, or the article was to prove the flood?
Most idiots/tards think the flood was caused solely by 40 days of rain, but the truth is, GOD says he "opened the fountains of the deep."

The existence of this great body of water is FACT. Deny all you want, denier.

Rare Diamond Confirms That Earth's Mantle Holds an Ocean's Worth of Water

There’s as much water in Earth’s mantle as in all the oceans

Found! Hidden Ocean Locked Up Deep in Earth's Mantle

You're scaring them....
Jo
It's ok. God promised he wouldn't wipe out Mankind again with water.

But He did warn us that we will almost wipe ourselves out with fire and Our own inhumanity.

He promised to rescue us from ourselves before every last human being dies though.

How do you know there is no other planet like Earth? Obviously you don't.

smh. We've been over this. It's in Genesis and Noah's flood. That's why there is no other planet like Earth. Our probes have found it so. Scientifically, we have the fine tuning facts to show that it does not happen. Life is rare. We can use probabilities to see if we'll find another planet like ours and chances of that are slim and none.

Such conclusions are rather premature. The scientific exploration of space is really a very young science. Radio telescopes and the Hubble are relatively new technologies within the last several decades.

Nothing about the universe shows fine tuning, unless you want to represent cometary bombardment of planets, meteor strikes (have you heard of that little dalliance on this planet that occured 65 million years age), cosmic radiation, galaxy collisions, etc., fine tuning. The fact is, space is a hostile environment to life.

The discovery of life elsewhere in our solar system or elsewhere in our galaxy would be utterly devastating to the religious articles as “creation” is uniquely an earthly event. Send a probe to Mars, scan the universe with Hubble, explore space with radio telescopes and search for life off the planet Earth. This is what science is doing. What religionists are doing to establish their suppositions... well, forgive the irony, but, god only knows.

This is science that is observable, testable and falsifiable because it is based on fine tuning facts and probabilities. I am predicting what we will not find in the future based on probabilities and what fine tuning parameters have to be met. Let's just say that you do not understand what the Earth is comprised of and probabilities. As for the rest, you believe in bull puckey, so that isn't my problem. We have not observed life anywhere else nor evidence of what you claim on Earth. Earth is special. It isn't mediocre. If it was mediocre in terms of habitability, then I would not say it. However, the secular, i.e. atheist scientists, say that because the creation scientists say the Earth is special. They are in denial of God and his beautiful, wonderful and SPECIAL creation.

The following is from theistic evos. At least, they understand science if not how God does things. It talks about Carl Sagan who died with the knowledge of no aliens and that he was wrong. I predict that most of the non-believers will die the same way.

The Universe: Evidence for Its Fine Tuning
None of that is actually evidence. You have been lied to again by another paid liar.
I'm sorry, but why do you waste everyone's time? You offer no real observable proof. You have no interest in seeking GOD. You have no real questions only digs and insults. Just let people alone. It is obvious that you only know half a story and not the important half at that. If you are not interested in finding GOD, please don't hamper those who are.
What would you consider "real observable proof?"

It's not necessary for one to be an astrophysicist to come to the logical conclusion that a power outside of our universe had to have created said universe.
Absolutely. One merely has to invent an entity.

Forum List

Back