Scientific Dissent From Darwinism

there is no suck link for man you have linked to the links they have now and there are numerous breaks and none linked species that supposedly prove that man descended from an ape like creature. go ahead prove me wrong. why would such a link convince me? are you serious? If you can show such a list for mankind of course it would be compelling proof of the claim.
so, in about 10 sentences, how did '''it''' happen?
the only conclusive link is to Neanderthal and around that time, there is no actual link to this mythical man ape from 7 million years ago and science ADMITS that openly only retards and stupid people keep claiming they have a fossil record to support it.
..why go to insults/etc unless YOU are a jackass???
I am FED UP with the lie that there is a fossil record.

there is no suck link for man you have linked to the links they have now and there are numerous breaks and none linked species that supposedly prove that man descended from an ape like creature. go ahead prove me wrong. why would such a link convince me? are you serious? If you can show such a list for mankind of course it would be compelling proof of the claim.
the only conclusive link is to Neanderthal and around that time, there is no actual link to this mythical man ape from 7 million years ago and science ADMITS that openly only retards and stupid people keep claiming they have a fossil record to support it.
....no, no--give us your ''creation'' of man theory in about 10 or 20 sentences
I don't know when evolution created man that's the point. the only actual record is as I stated.
one more time, what is YOUR belief? if not evolution, then what is your belief?

None of that is true. Really shameful that you post such falsehoods.

It appears that the creationists and their scientists have all the scientific evidence backing them while the atheists and their scientists believe in lies. Not one shred of evidence It is incredulous that grown educated adults can be fooled by the lies of the atheist religion and atheist science.
Actually, it’s quite obvious that the creationers have none of the scientific evidence backing them. That’s because creationers do no research and publish in no peer reviewed journals. Creationer charlatans are limited to quack fundie ministries for a reason: they’re not taken seriously.

Practically, every time you post here you are wrong. Science backs up the good book even though it's not a science book. Just today, I learned how Sperry Top Siders shoes for sailors and its soles came to be to prevent slipping when the boat decks are wet.

All the atheists have here are complaints. The Earth isn't special to them.
Practically every time you post, you make the same false statements. Science doesn’t “back up” a 6,000 year old planet, talking snakes, men living to be 900 years old, etc.

Are you suggesting Sperry Top Siders shoes were worn by the deck hands on Noah’s Ark? Or, perhaps, the gods made Sperry Top Siders shoes in various sizes and configurations for all the animals who war on Noah’s pleasure cruise?
Once again you LYING TOAD almost NO ONE believe the earth is only 6000 years old.
Once again, you’re angry and emotive. To dismiss the parts of biblical tales you don’t like while accepting others is classic cafeteria religionism.

It doesn't make sense to:

A. Use the bible as the source from where you heard about A&E and magical gardens in the first place

only to

B. Dismiss what the bible says about A&E and magical gardens and a 6,000 year old planet in the first place in favor of something you'd like it to be instead of what it actually lays out.

Whether “most people” believe as you do is irrelevant.

..why go to insults/etc unless YOU are a jackass???
I am FED UP with the lie that there is a fossil record.

Don’t believe there is a fossil record. Denial makes everything real.

I don't know when evolution created man that's the point. the only actual record is as I stated.
I believe in evolution and that god created Adam and Eve, Cain had to marry someone when cast out. and unless they were practicing incest so did all hi brothers and sisters. I just dont believe that science has a right to claim that with the almost non existent record they have that we can claim the man ape thing.

T

It appears that the creationists and their scientists have all the scientific evidence backing them while the atheists and their scientists believe in lies. Not one shred of evidence It is incredulous that grown educated adults can be fooled by the lies of the atheist religion and atheist science.
Actually, it’s quite obvious that the creationers have none of the scientific evidence backing them. That’s because creationers do no research and publish in no peer reviewed journals. Creationer charlatans are limited to quack fundie ministries for a reason: they’re not taken seriously.

Practically, every time you post here you are wrong. Science backs up the good book even though it's not a science book. Just today, I learned how Sperry Top Siders shoes for sailors and its soles came to be to prevent slipping when the boat decks are wet.

Practically every time you post, you make the same false statements. Science doesn’t “back up” a 6,000 year old planet, talking snakes, men living to be 900 years old, etc.

Are you suggesting Sperry Top Siders shoes were worn by the deck hands on Noah’s Ark? Or, perhaps, the gods made Sperry Top Siders shoes in various sizes and configurations for all the animals who war on Noah’s pleasure cruise?
Once again you LYING TOAD almost NO ONE believe the earth is only 6000 years old.
Once again, you’re angry and emotive. To dismiss the parts of biblical tales you don’t like while accepting others is classic cafeteria religionism.

A. Use the bible as the source from where you heard about A&E and magical gardens in the first place

only to

B. Dismiss what the bible says about A&E and magical gardens and a 6,000 year old planet in the first place in favor of something you'd like it to be instead of what it actually lays out.

The BIBLE DOES NOT CLAIM EARTH is 6000 years old. that was done by idiots trying to use the ages listed for adam and eve and the line in genesis.

I believe in evolution and that god created Adam and Eve, Cain had to marry someone when cast out. and unless they were practicing incest so did all hi brothers and sisters. I just dont believe that science has a right to claim that with the almost non existent record they have that we can claim the man ape thing.
....????
...evolution is man evolved from an ape LIKE ancestor ...you don't believe that but you also say you believe it..............?????

....????
...evolution is man evolved from an ape LIKE ancestor ...you don't believe that but you also say you believe it..............?????
evolution is man evolved from something no one says it has to be an ape. further there is no evidence a single mammal species ever evolved into 2 distinctly different species.

Do you believe the earth is 7,000 years old?
almost no one believe that. And the ones that do are fools.

Do you believe in demons , Noah's flood and the Rapture?
I believe there was a flood and as for the end times yes I believe in that too. demons not so much but Satan rules the earth and there are a shit load of evil people doing his bidding.

So you are a Scofield futurist.

There is no world wide flood footprint.. Eretz means land as in there was famine in the land NOT that there was famine worldwide.

Speaking of incest, have you ever read the Noah fable? Following his pleasure cruise to nowhere, it was Noah and his immediate family left to repopulate the planet. That suggests both incestuous and familial relations.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
T

only to

The BIBLE DOES NOT CLAIM EARTH is 6000 years old. that was done by idiots trying to use the ages listed for adam and eve and the line in genesis.
The writers of the bibles made many mistakes about descriptions of nature. The claimed flood of Noah tool place around 4,000 years ago. The various begat'ens identify a planet magically created 6,000 years ago.

T

only to

The writers of the bibles made many mistakes about descriptions of nature. The claimed flood of Noah tool place around 4,000 years ago. The various begat'ens identify a planet magically created 6,000 years ago.
the BIBLE makes no such claim or perhaps you can cite for me book and verse that proclaims this?

....????
evolution is man evolved from something no one says it has to be an ape. further there is no evidence a single mammal species ever evolved into 2 distinctly different species.
...so, you won't tell me your theory --you don't have one

....????
already told you that you are to stupid to understand is not my problem

....????
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
you said you believe in evolution and you don't believe it- THAT'S stupid
hahahahhahahahahaha
you fkd up because you don't have a theory --you babble crap

....????
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
hahahahhahahahahaha
so the only thing evolution of man can be is from an ape? Talk about moronic short sided and unscientific.

T

only to

the BIBLE makes no such claim or perhaps you can cite for me book and verse that proclaims this?
The Bible makes no claim about the earth rotating around the sun. I guess it doesn't. I have every right to pick and choose my Bible'ology just as believers do.

T

only to

The Bible makes no claim about the earth rotating around the sun. I guess it doesn't. I have every right to pick and choose my Bible'ology just as believers do.
Just admit you got taken to the cleaners and let it go.

....????
hahahhahahhahahahahahh
hahahahhahahahahaha
so the only thing evolution of man can be is from an ape? Talk about moronic short sided and unscientific.
I believe that but I don't believe it
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back