Scientific Method, 2016

and still no experiment of back radiation.

If only we had a statement from NASA........

Infrared radiation from CO2 and NO, the two most efficient coolants in the thermosphere, re-radiated 95%

Solar Storm Dumps Gigawatts into Earth's Upper Atmosphere - NASA Science

There it is. LOL!
Yep and still you got shit

Yup, all I have is science. I love it when your own links disprove your claims.

You have CO2 escaping the atmosphere and SSDD and his smart photons. Derps!
And you have no experiment!

I know, just everyone but you and SSDD.

Einstein and your NASA source agree with me.

You have smart photons and magic CO2.

You have any experiments that show CO2 escaping the atmosphere?

You have any experiments that show CO2 absorbs but never emits?
And still crickets

Those crickets are inside your empty skull.

Yep and still you got shit

And still crickets

I posted an experiment, not you. How bout it schmuck

And still crickets

You posted an experiment that showed CO2 escaping the atmosphere?

You posted an experiment that showed CO2 absorbs but never emits?

For real or in your imagination?

And still crickets

Yep you ignored them, still haven't seen sht from you. So it seems you're the actual liar

And still crickets

Yep you ignored them, still haven't seen sht from you. So it seems you're the actual liar

Yep you ignored them

I didn't ignore any experiments that showed CO2 escaping the atmosphere.

I didn't ignore any experiments that showed CO2 absorbs but never emits.

Because you never posted any.

Liar.

Care to show us where it says the scientific method requires lab work?

LOL

Fucking clown

Did you even read the OP?

"Test hypothesis via rigorous experimentation"
So that means it's in a lab?

Usually, yes. It depends on what's being tested. For example, gravitational lensing is tested with a telescope. Testing temperature variance controlling for changes in CO2 from 280 to 400ppm is easily done in a lab

And still crickets

Yep you ignored them

Liar.
you did. and still nothing from you. Do you even have any? why don't you just admit you have none.

What I see in you OP is an IMG file that will not open and a line from you reading "AGW, it's just not science folks".

As to the point your attempting to make: what makes you think the term "experimentation" requires experiments done in a laboratory setting?

Is English a second language for you Frank?

Frank is like a parrot, he repeats in any language short phrases he has been taught to repeat. In fact, he is well known as the developer of the Idiot-Gram, a short one sentence or phrase which lacks substance, evidence and links to the dogma all members of the far right worship.

What I see in you OP is an IMG file that will not open and a line from you reading "AGW, it's just not science folks".

As to the point your attempting to make: what makes you think the term "experimentation" requires experiments done in a laboratory setting?

Frank is like a parrot, he repeats in any language short phrases he has been taught to repeat. In fact, he is well known as the developer of the Idiot-Gram, a short one sentence or phrase which lacks substance, evidence and links to the dogma all members of the far right worship.

Freddo, did you read AR5?

I'm sorry, the party you have tried to reach is not available now, please check the number and try again in 2050.

Frank, we still got squat from these wannabe scientists. they never read or comprehend if they do. To date, there hasn't been one piece of evidence to the scientific method to confirm AGW.

I'm sorry, the party you have tried to reach is not available now, please check the number and try again in 2050.

So, as I suspected all your supposed knowledge on the topic is merely lyrical. You've read none of the reports, you're just parroting "Global Warming Brrrrrrrrrrrakkkk....manmade climate weather change....BBBBBBBBBBrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaawk"

What's your position on the concept of "Excess Heat"? As an expert on AGW, you should know that "Excess Heat" was the superstructure upon which AR5 built their phony notion that the oceans ate all the global warming

Last edited:

Yep you ignored them

Liar.
you did. and still nothing from you. Do you even have any? why don't you just admit you have none.

Liar.

sun-warming-80x80.jpg

NYC summers: So hot they might kill 3,000 people a year by 2080

BTW, I have now looked over the AR5. Please refer me to the Executive Summary. The detail in the report is voluminous, and thus beyond my level of interest and my willingness to give the time to understand, given the esoteric language and detail.

BTW, I have now looked over the AR5. Please refer me to the Executive Summary. The detail in the report is voluminous, and thus beyond my level of interest and my willingness to give the time to understand, given the esoteric language and detail.

I'll admit I'm slightly obsessed with the "science" behind the AGW Scam so I started this thread

Climate "Science" 101: Excess Heat

Frank, we still got squat from these wannabe scientists. they never read or comprehend if they do. To date, there hasn't been one piece of evidence to the scientific method to confirm AGW.

Confirm? As to establish a law, as opposed to a hypothesis or a theory? In science what is confirmed is constantly tested, new theories emerge and they too are tested.

Forum List

Back