Scientifically, Race Does Not Exist

The left love thinking groups of people are sub human, with themselves at the top of course. Very much like Hitler thought.
Sounds more like conservatives to me.
Race doesn't exist in Judeo Christian theology, only ones fixated on it are the left.
How did the white christians come to believe that they were doing a good thing by enslaving Blacks if that is true? You do realize that some white christians are left dont you? Did you know the first documented slave ship was named The Good Ship Jesus?
Please learn to read. I stated race does not exist in Judeo Christian theology. As in the guiding document - the Bible.

BTW - slavery was not invented by whites. And it was Christianity that brought an end to slavery in the West. An estimated 12 million live in slavery today, primarily in Islamic nations.
Why did you state that when its not true? The bible mentions race all the time.

Yes slavery was invented by whites. Whites (Slavs) were the original slaves. Thats where the word comes from. No christianity didnt bring an end to slavery in the west. A war fought to keep the union intact brought a semi end to slavery. Slavery is actually still legal. Read your amendment for clarity.
Show us one verse that mentions race in the Bible. For starters, the term race did not come into existence until the 1500's.
Go look up Wilberforce, your ignorance is giving me a headache.

Race doesn't exist in Judeo Christian theology, only ones fixated on it are the left.
How did the white christians come to believe that they were doing a good thing by enslaving Blacks if that is true? You do realize that some white christians are left dont you? Did you know the first documented slave ship was named The Good Ship Jesus?
Please learn to read. I stated race does not exist in Judeo Christian theology. As in the guiding document - the Bible.

BTW - slavery was not invented by whites. And it was Christianity that brought an end to slavery in the West. An estimated 12 million live in slavery today, primarily in Islamic nations.

Yes slavery was invented by whites. Whites (Slavs) were the original slaves. Thats where the word comes from. No christianity didnt bring an end to slavery in the west. A war fought to keep the union intact brought a semi end to slavery. Slavery is actually still legal. Read your amendment for clarity.
I always thought Egyptians started slavery
What made you think that?
history books. lol do you have a link? This is interesting

I'm not concerned with what you belive.

The fact you dont know how to say the word race in Hebrew is your issue. גֶזַע

How is race expressed in the bible? Try reading it and you will be able to figure it out.

race is not expressed in the bible. The color of skin is often noted. ---specifically----
dark colored skin is noted. Various ethnic groups are noted but not as "races" ---
the operative words translate as "nation"

Last edited:

What history books? How would I have a link for a question?

The left love thinking groups of people are sub human, with themselves at the top of course. Very much like Hitler thought.

The whites were the Origional Slaves? Moses would give a good laugh at your ignorance.

Show us one verse that mentions race in the Bible. For starters, the term race did not come into existence until the 1500's.
Someone already mentioned Solomons wife. Moses wife also.

The whites were the Origional Slaves? Moses would give a good laugh at your ignorance.
There is no proof the Jews were slaves in Egypt except for the bible. Not a shred of evidence has ever been found of their existence.

I'm not concerned with what you belive.

The fact you dont know how to say the word race in Hebrew is your issue. גֶזַע

How is race expressed in the bible? Try reading it and you will be able to figure it out.

race is not expressed in the bible. The color of skin is often noted. ---specifically----
dark colored skin is noted. Various ethnic groups are noted but not as "races" ---
the operative words translate as "natoin
I dont get your point unless you are playing semantics? The word "race" itself is a word thought up by white europeans to make themselves feel good about being white.

That's because of the nation they came from, their skin color is assumed.
Your ignorance has given me a headache.

So you agree then (despite your claim) that race is mentioned in the bible?

A link explaining how Whites started slavery

There is no proof the Jews were slaves in Egypt except for the bible. Not a shred of evidence has ever been found of their existence.
Except for 3,000 history books and hieroglyphs no evidence exists!

Please stop, your display of ignorance has me feeling pity for you.

A link explaining how Whites started slavery
Look up the origin of the word slave. Its not that difficult of a concept.

OMG! Stating someone is from Ethopia is now racial for the nutters!

Show me one history book that proves Jews were enslaved in Egypt. This should be interesting.

Slaves Didn't Build Pyramids: Egypt : DNews

No. Its race being mentioned in the bible. You claimed it wasnt. You were wrong.

Show me one history book that proves Jews were enslaved in Egypt.
Exodus.
Now where is that Bible verse that mentions race? Come on, you can back up your claim!

Hell, slavery is known back before written records. Child abandonment, traitors, prisoners of war etc

No. Its race being mentioned in the bible. You claimed it wasnt. You were wrong.
Link away!

Forum List

Back