Scientists are floored by what’s happening in the Arctic right now

Scientists discover Ice freezes faster than they think.

scientist learning.jpg

Scientists are floored by what’s happening in the Arctic right now

Source: Washington Post
Read more: Scientists are floored by what’s happening in the Arctic right now

But hey, it aint happening as it is all made up and so we should go pray to jesus christ!!! Read our 2,000 year old book and sing how god makes sure this never happens. lol
Fake scientists may be "floored" but real scientists are not.
---
Who are your real scientists?
I don't own any scientists. (execept myself).
---
Huh? Can't name any real scientists?
How lame.
You certainly are not one.
Could you explain the logical reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
---
In a previous post, you referred to real scientists ("real scientists are not").
I asked you a SIMPLE question -- to indicate who you consider to be a "real scientist" related to the topic.
You get a second chance to disprove my conclusion ...

Fake scientists may be "floored" but real scientists are not.
---
Who are your real scientists?
I don't own any scientists. (execept myself).
---
Huh? Can't name any real scientists?
How lame.
You certainly are not one.
Could you explain the logical reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
---
In a previous post, you referred to real scientists ("real scientists are not").
I asked you a SIMPLE question -- to indicate who you consider to be a "real scientist" related to the topic.
You get a second chance to disprove my conclusion ...
I am a real scientist.

People like the climategate fraudsters are not.

I am a real scientist.

No, you're just another brainless cult parrot.

But please, humor us. Inform us of your scientific credentials.

Given how you're so completely unapologetic after being busted for your fraud so many times, the logical conclusion is that everything you say should assumed to be a fabrication, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise.

That goes for all the deniers on this thread. You can't spend years proudly lying for the glory of your cult, and then simply expect everyone to forget about it. You deniers spent years destroying your own credibility, so it will take years to repair it.

Meanwhile, here's the Arctic sea ice extent. Billy said that being above the 2-sigma-below level was normal, so obviously he means being below that level is abnormal. It's well below that level now. Hence, Billy says Arctic sea ice extent has gone low way beyond any natural variation. Thanks Billy.

N_stddev_timeseries_thumb.png

I am a real scientist.

No, you're just another brainless cult parrot.

But please, humor us. Inform us of your scientific credentials.

Given how you're so completely unapologetic after being busted for your fraud so many times, the logical conclusion is that everything you say should assumed to be a fabrication, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise.

That goes for all the deniers on this thread. You can't spend years proudly lying for the glory of your cult, and then simply expect everyone to forget about it. You deniers spent years destroying your own credibility, so it will take years to repair it.

Meanwhile, here's the Arctic sea ice extent. Billy said that being above the 2-sigma-below level was normal, so obviously he means being below that level is abnormal. It's well below that level now. Hence, Billy says Arctic sea ice extent has gone low way beyond any natural variation. Thanks Billy.

N_stddev_timeseries_thumb.png
You belong to a doomsday cult, dumbass.

I love sassy Irish deniers. They deny NOAA figures, then use superseded NOAA figures to deny later NOAA figures. What's up with that?

Perhaps they just don't read the notes.
Screen%20Shot%202016-01-21%20at%203.19.31%20PM.png

sauce
where the warmers on here came up with 58 > 62. Funny shit to say the least.

Edit: BTW, how many scientist do you know state 58 > 62. I would have to bet the real scientist know that isn't so, so the batch of humans claiming to be scientist at NOAA think that 58 > 62 aren't real scientists. Unless of course you believe them than that would be ok right?

The "Scientists" are not floored, that is the headline.

The same scientists have stated publicly that they are predicting the Arctic ice to grow in coming years.

But hey, this is about now, and as much fear and panic that the Global Warming Advocates can spread, the more power and money they can make.

seems to be a chronic problem with them

maybe common core is to blame

--LOL

Or they knew it was wrong but did it anyway, gotta keep the charade going....and the grant money flowing

--LOL

they have been known to have that problem also

--LOL

Or they knew it was wrong but did it anyway, gotta keep the charade going....and the grant money flowing
self serving interest they call that.

--LOL

self serving interest they call that.

others call it fraud

Forum List

Back