Scientists are floored by what’s happening in the Arctic right now

The "Scientists" are not floored, that is the headline.

The same scientists have stated publicly that they are predicting the Arctic ice to grow in coming years.

So which cult nutter fed you that nonsense?

I do understand why you repeat such nonsense. You'd lose status in the herd if you didn't parrot every bit of kookery you were fed.

Anyways, I think we can all agree what this thread has proven. That is, whenever presented with evidence, deniers have a meltdown and go off into their hysterical conspiracy theories. Given that all the evidence says they're lying, what else can they do?

The same scientists have stated publicly that they are predicting the Arctic ice to grow in coming years.

I do understand why you repeat such nonsense. You'd lose status in the herd if you didn't parrot every bit of kookery you were fed.

Anyways, I think we can all agree what this thread has proven. That is, whenever presented with evidence, deniers have a meltdown and go off into their hysterical conspiracy theories. Given that all the evidence says they're lying, what else can they do?

You missed the esteem "scientists" got caught fudging the data.....again? How many times does this have to happen before you loons catch on you're being duped?

You missed the esteem "scientists" got caught fudging the data.....again? How many times does this have to happen before you loons catch on you're being duped?

it will never matter to these people

NASA

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

dude/ dudette, evidence? wow you still on that subject? You still can't present evidence. How long has it been that myself and others have asked you to present this evidence you keep writing about? You sure use a lot of words to try and use that word, but evidence, you ain't got. Just remember that. your lack of evidence has been duly noted.

Fake scientists may be "floored" but real scientists are not.[/QUOTE]
Can you quote cite or link to "Real Scientist "....? tee hee

dude/ dudette, evidence? wow you still on that subject? You still can't present evidence. How long has it been that myself and others have asked you to present this evidence you keep writing about? You sure use a lot of words to try and use that word, but evidence, you ain't got. Just remember that. your lack of evidence has been duly noted.
You got some peer reviewed papers that contradict Global warming ?? link

When I pointed out that dishonest conspiracies are all you're capable of, going off on yet another dishonest conspiracy rant is probably not the best response you could have chosen.

Thanks for proving my point. And proving another of my points, that most deniers just aren't very bright.

When I pointed out that dishonest conspiracies are all you're capable of, going off on yet another dishonest conspiracy rant is probably not the best response you could have chosen.

Thanks for proving my point. And proving another of my points, that most deniers just aren't very bright.

You're willfully ignoring the fact they are fudging the data. You're being duped and are either too stubborn to acknowledge it or too stupid to understand it. Save your attempts at trying to be condescending, you're no good at it

---
Who are your real scientists?
I don't own any scientists. (execept myself).
---
Huh? Can't name any real scientists?
How lame.
You certainly are not one.
Could you explain the logical reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
---
In a previous post, you referred to real scientists ("real scientists are not").
I asked you a SIMPLE question -- to indicate who you consider to be a "real scientist" related to the topic.
You get a second chance to disprove my conclusion ...
I am a real scientist.

People like the climategate fraudsters are not.
---
You sound like a crap scientist, if you really have a degree (online?) in a science field.
Like those minority scientists who don't practice scientific methods when commenting on subjects outside their field of expertise.
Still can't name any real scientists?
You're looking more like a joke with every post.
:)

You're willfully ignoring the fact they are fudging the data.

Repeating that stupid lie over and over won't magically make it any less dishonest.

However, that stupid lie is all you have. It's not like honesty is an option for you, as that would get you ejected from your cult. You're expected to parrot a certain set of mantras, so you do. Good cultist.

I look at the data. I _know_ you are lying. Everyone who looks at the data knows you're lying. You can't pass off your conspiracy bullshit to anyone who actually looks at the science. You'll keep trying, of course. Flat earthers, antivaxxers, 9/11 truthers, moon landing hoaxers and JFK grassy knollers scream their conspiracies to the world as well, and you're as relevant as they are.

I have seen nothing that says adding 120 PPM of CO2 in the atmosphere as dangerous. do you have that experiment that shows how adding CO2 makes more heat and adds fearsome storms and hurricanes and sea level rise and on and on of the doom and gloom? You got that evidence? post it up bubba.

Yeah, it's called IPCC AR5 report.

I don't own any scientists. (execept myself).
---
How lame.
Could you explain the logical reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
---
In a previous post, you referred to real scientists ("real scientists are not").
I asked you a SIMPLE question -- to indicate who you consider to be a "real scientist" related to the topic.
I am a real scientist.

---
You sound like a crap scientist, if you really have a degree (online?) in a science field.
Like those minority scientists who don't practice scientific methods when commenting on subjects outside their field of expertise.
and you get to make that call how? What are your credentials?

You're willfully ignoring the fact they are fudging the data.

Repeating that stupid lie over and over won't magically make it any less dishonest.

However, that stupid lie is all you have. It's not like honesty is an option for you, as that would get you ejected from your cult. You're expected to parrot a certain set of mantras, so you do. Good cultist.

I look at the data. I _know_ you are lying. Everyone who looks at the data knows you're lying. You can't pass off your conspiracy bullshit to anyone who actually looks at the science. You'll keep trying, of course. Flat earthers, antivaxxers, 9/11 truthers, moon landing hoaxers and JFK grassy knollers scream their conspiracies to the world as well, and you're as relevant as they are.
fudging data has already been pointed out in this forum, do a search and I'm sure you'll find that piece on both the NOAA and NASA.

---
How lame.
---
I am a real scientist.

---
and you get to make that call how? What are your credentials?
---
Those who make a claim have to support it or get out of the kitchen.
A SIMPLE request to name a "real scientist" in the context of his/her claim should NOT be a big deal to a real scientist.
Duh!

Forum List

Back