Scientists are floored by what’s happening in the Arctic right now

Could you explain the logical reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
---
In a previous post, you referred to real scientists ("real scientists are not").
I asked you a SIMPLE question -- to indicate who you consider to be a "real scientist" related to the topic.
You get a second chance to disprove my conclusion ...
I am a real scientist.

People like the climategate fraudsters are not.
---
You sound like a crap scientist, if you really have a degree (online?) in a science field.
Like those minority scientists who don't practice scientific methods when commenting on subjects outside their field of expertise.
Still can't name any real scientists?
You're looking more like a joke with every post.
:)
and you get to make that call how? What are your credentials?
---
Those who make a claim have to support it or get out of the kitchen.
A SIMPLE request to name a "real scientist" in the context of his/her claim should NOT be a big deal to a real scientist.
Duh!
He did, he named himself. He answered your question.

You're willfully ignoring the fact they are fudging the data.

Repeating that stupid lie over and over won't magically make it any less dishonest.
It's not a lie. They got caught.

I'd tell you to read the some of the damning climategate e-mails, but you obviously wouldn't know what they hell they are talking about.

Could you explain the logical reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
---
In a previous post, you referred to real scientists ("real scientists are not").
I asked you a SIMPLE question -- to indicate who you consider to be a "real scientist" related to the topic.
I am a real scientist.

---
You sound like a crap scientist, if you really have a degree (online?) in a science field.
Like those minority scientists who don't practice scientific methods when commenting on subjects outside their field of expertise.
---
A SIMPLE request to name a "real scientist" in the context of his/her claim should NOT be a big deal to a real scientist.
Duh!
Do your own homework.

---
I am a real scientist.

---
---
Duh!
Do your own homework.
---
Typical diversion of a fake claimant.

I'd tell you to read the some of the damning climategate e-mails, but you obviously wouldn't know what they hell they are talking about.

I've read them all, with full context, which is another reason I know you're lying about them.

Again, the lesson to you should be that you can only pass off your conspiracy bullshit to people as ignorant as yourself.

I get that you sincerely believe in your lunatic conspiracy theory. But there are some 9/11 Truthers who sincerely believe that Bush ordered the Towers to be blown up. I pay them as much heed as I pay you. Your sincere belief in your conspiracy nuttery doesn't make it any less stupid and dishonest.

I've read them all, with full context, which is another reason I know you're lying about them.

Again, the lesson to you should be that you can only pass off your conspiracy bullshit to people as ignorant as yourself.

I get that you sincerely believe in your lunatic conspiracy theory. But there are some 9/11 Truthers who sincerely believe that Bush ordered the Towers to be blown up. I pay them as much heed as I pay you. Your sincere belief in your conspiracy nuttery doesn't make it any less stupid and dishonest.

Yeah, you read them all.

LOL

What conspiracy are you referring to?

Source: Washington Post
New data from NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration suggest that January of 2016 was, for the globe, a truly extraordinary month. Coming off the hottest year ever recorded (2015), January saw the greatest departure from average of any month on record, according to data provided by NASA.

But as you can see in the NASA figure above, the record breaking heat wasn’t uniformly distributed — it was particularly pronounced at the top of the world, showing temperature anomalies above 4 degrees Celsius (7.2 degrees Fahrenheit) higher than the 1951 to 1980 average in this region.

Indeed, NASA provides a “zonal mean” version of the temperature map above, which shows how the temperature departures from average change based on one’s latitude location on the Earth. As you can see, things get especially warm, relative to what the Earth is used to, as you enter the very high latitudes:

Read more: Scientists are floored by what’s happening in the Arctic right now

But hey, it aint happening as it is all made up and so we should go pray to jesus christ!!! Read our 2,000 year old book and sing how god makes sure this never happens. lol
Fake scientists may be "floored" but real scientists are not.
---
Who are your real scientists?
I don't own any scientists. (execept myself).
Why yes, I do believe that you are the same kind of scientist as Silly Billy.

---
I am a real scientist.

---
---
Duh!
Do your own homework.

I doubt you ever done any!

What conspiracy are you referring to?

The one you feel that the entire scientific community of our planet is in on a fraud!

The 2 day current weather summary for Cruise Arctic Circle: Reviewing the forecast for Cruise Arctic Circle Over the next 2 days and the average daytime maximum temperature will be around -2°C, with a high for the week of -1°C expected on the afternoon of Friday 19th."

LOL aka, it's still fucking freexing

The "Scientists" are not floored, that is the headline.

The same scientists have stated publicly that they are predicting the Arctic ice to grow in coming years.

But hey, this is about now, and as much fear and panic that the Global Warming Advocates can spread, the more power and money they can make.

Really? A link or stand a liar.

The 2 day current weather summary for Cruise Arctic Circle: Reviewing the forecast for Cruise Arctic Circle Over the next 2 days and the average daytime maximum temperature will be around -2°C, with a high for the week of -1°C expected on the afternoon of Friday 19th."

Well, it can be 8c or 10c above normal and still be below freezing. This is just the point...Even in a warmer world you'll still have cold temperatures and even more snow!

Source: Washington Post
New data from NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration suggest that January of 2016 was, for the globe, a truly extraordinary month. Coming off the hottest year ever recorded (2015), January saw the greatest departure from average of any month on record, according to data provided by NASA.

But as you can see in the NASA figure above, the record breaking heat wasn’t uniformly distributed — it was particularly pronounced at the top of the world, showing temperature anomalies above 4 degrees Celsius (7.2 degrees Fahrenheit) higher than the 1951 to 1980 average in this region.

Indeed, NASA provides a “zonal mean” version of the temperature map above, which shows how the temperature departures from average change based on one’s latitude location on the Earth. As you can see, things get especially warm, relative to what the Earth is used to, as you enter the very high latitudes:

Read more: Scientists are floored by what’s happening in the Arctic right now

But hey, it aint happening as it is all made up and so we should go pray to jesus christ!!! Read our 2,000 year old book and sing how god makes sure this never happens. lol
Fake scientists may be "floored" but real scientists are not.
---
You believe what your doomsday cult leaders tell you to believe.

Frank, 58 is greater than 62 then below freezing temperatures are perfect for melting ice right?

I guess I'd be floored by that as well. Hell 38 degrees here in Chicago this week didn't melt the snow. the world is turning upside down, next they'll tell us there is a drought in California.

Well, it can be 8c or 10c above normal and still be below freezing. This is just the point...Even in a warmer world you'll still have cold temperatures and even more snow!
but the ice is still melting right? below freezing and melting, right?

---
Oh shut up, you silly liar. You, a scientist? Bet you don't even have a GED. You have yet to demonstrate the slightest knowledge of science.

Loserterians don't deal with reality..That is why they reject civilization, government, science and education. A lie to them is considered the truth to them as their opinions is the truth to them.
you should get a new occupation then. You'd think you'd get tired of losing.

is that ice melting below freezing?

It's below freezing, but it's melting.

Righttttttttt.

Oh shut up, you silly liar. You, a scientist? Bet you don't even have a GED. You have yet to demonstrate the slightest knowledge of science.

Loserterians don't deal with reality..That is why they reject civilization, government, science and education. A lie to them is considered the truth to them as their opinions is the truth to them.
you should get a new occupation then. You'd think you'd get tired of losing.

is that ice melting below freezing?
Duuuuuuuude!! Know what we mised???

The baseline adjustment!!!

Once you adjust the baseline it's 3C, so it's melting Wicked Witch-like

Forum List

Back