Scott Walker Faces Probes....

The last couple of times I visited MSNBC, they were all over Walker. I guess their wall-to-wall coverage of Christy is spent, so they'll move on to the next possible 2016 GOP nominee. They're being pretty transparent about this, gawd knows they wouldn't be doing this to Democrats, but who cares? This is war!

:rock:

And when you tuned in over at FAUX, what was going on over there? I'm sure they were giving fair and balanced reporting on what Hillary's been up to or if the President has played golf recently.

Topics from Foxnews: Latest News
BUDGET BATTLE LOOMS
Obama under fire over plan to drop Social Security cuts
VIDEO: The truth about the nation's entitlement culture
SHIFTING GOALPOSTS?
Biden admits ObamaCare enrollment may miss mark
Mom with cancer in anti-ObamaCare ad says losing plan was 'crushing'
PAINTING TUG-OF-WAR
Okla. Univ., French woman tussle over Nazi-looted art
Hungary postpones erecting WWII memorial after protest
'Windfalls of war': Companies with spotty records making billions off Afghanistan
Runaway retirement? Outrage as California sheriff with $276G pension sues for more
Democrats defensive as CBO projects job loss from ObamaCare, minimum wage hike
Sketches show horror of N. Korean prison camps
Sources: Airline terror warning prompted by Al Qaeda affiliate threat
101-year-old man running for Congress in Florida
KURTZ: Ted Nugent, Wendy Davis and CNN: The politics of inflammatory speech
- Dems attack Scott Walker over 'thong' emails
Former CIA official accused of misleading lawmakers on Benghazi attack
Activists push to split California into six states
Michelle Obama: 'Young people are knuckleheads'
Mexican businessman charged with illegally funneling money to San Diego politicians
4 dead, 2 injured in shooting at American Indian tribal office in California
FCC pushing for access to America's newsrooms
- FCC commissioner blasts proposed study
Ex-US rep pleads guilty to visa charge in Zimbabwe
Another former Obama official backs Keystone XL as review hits snag
Fla. bill would protect gun owners from insurance discrimination
German athlete fails doping test at Sochi Olympics
- NBC turns to old scandal on Olympics' last night
- Anti-Putin rockers slam Olympics after punishment
- Canada goes for gold in women's skicross
- SOCHI OLYMPICS COVERAGE
Utah, Colorado move to increase smoking age to 21
Teacher allegedly made kid clean urinal with hands
Obama meeting with Dalai Lama, over Chinese objections
Military bans American flags made in China
Man fired for using forklift to get stuck candy bar from vending machine
Jason Collins works out for Brooklyn Nets, GM says
Government looking into ATF operations in 4 cities

I guess the only acceptable response would be to say "I didn't know about it until I saw it on the news". Or "Bush did it"

The last couple of times I visited MSNBC, they were all over Walker. I guess their wall-to-wall coverage of Christy is spent, so they'll move on to the next possible 2016 GOP nominee. They're being pretty transparent about this, gawd knows they wouldn't be doing this to Democrats, but who cares? This is war!

And when you tuned in over at FAUX, what was going on over there? I'm sure they were giving fair and balanced reporting on what Hillary's been up to or if the President has played golf recently.

Yup, possibly.

Isn't it a shame that both "news" outlets are so transparent and slanted, and worse, that their partisan fans take the crap they spew as "The Truth"?

Yup, possibly.

Isn't it a shame that both "news" outlets are so transparent and slanted, and worse, that their partisan fans take the crap they spew as "The Truth"?

Oh, I would love for there to be a news network that just reported or even debated using facts and not the "both sides do it" bullshit. Of course, they'd be labeled partisan anyway. :lol:

Yup, possibly.

Oh, I would love for there to be a news network that just reported or even debated using facts and not the "both sides do it" bullshit. Of course, they'd be labeled partisan anyway. :lol:

We couldn't even get to that point until both whacked-out ends of the spectrum can agree on what "facts" are. We're nowhere near even THAT at this point.

Yup, possibly.

We couldn't even get to that point until both whacked-out ends of the spectrum can agree on what "facts" are. We're nowhere near even THAT at this point.

if FOX news is such a 'bullshit' or 'whacked-out' news outlet then explain why it has so many viewers....? could it possibly be people prefer getting real news...?

if MSNBC or CNN were so great why don't they even make the top ten list....? because people don't find real value and they vote with their remotes....

which of course is why Obama is sending out his FCC arm-twisters to attack FOXnews.....why is it lefties always resort to underhanded methods....? could it be their truth does not stand up in the light of day...?

cable-network-ranker-november-20131.jpg

if FOX news is such a 'bullshit' or 'whacked-out' news outlet then explain why it has so many viewers....? could it possibly be people prefer getting real news...?

if MSNBC or CNN were so great why don't they even make the top ten list....? because people don't find real value and they vote with their remotes....

which of course is why Obama is sending out his FCC arm-twisters to attack FOXnews.....why is it lefties always resort to underhanded methods....? could it be their truth does not stand up in the light of day...?

The answers to these questions aren't very difficult.

Fox is the only right-leaning news network, and probably has around 4 to 5 million regular viewers, whatever the number is. That's somewhere around 1.5% of the national population and roughly 2.0% of the people who voted in the 2012 elections. Doesn't strike me that it's that big a deal in the grand scheme of things.

MSNBC and CNN have far fewer viewers because lefties have a higher number of left-leaning networks from which to choose, although the hardcore partisan ideologues will obviously hang with MSNBC.

The importance of the cable "news" networks as they pertain to presidential elections is overblown, in my opinion.

Pretty easy stuff.

This is just the state the country is in, start probes on anyone who could be a potential political enemy. Doesn't matter the party just make accusations.

The Washington Post’s pathetic attack on Scott Walker

Having scrutinized not just Bridgegate but also Chris Christie’s first political campaign (20 years ago) and even his high school baseball playing days, the Washington Post turns to the next installment of its “Attack Plausible Challengers to Hillary Clinton” series. This time it trains its guns on Scott Walker, in a front-page, above-the-fold story.

Unlike with Christie, however, this time the Post’s weaponry turns out to consist entirely of pop guns.
:clap2:

As I've pointed out before, the liberal attack dogs are loose and slavering over anything or anyone that might present a threat to Billary – or the Democrats in general. Read more @ The Washington Post?s pathetic attack on Scott Walker | Power Line

Well, the Democrats can't run on their record...because let's face it...their record is pretty abysmal! So if that's the case then it's only logical that you have to change the dialog to something that you think you CAN win running on. In the last election cycle it was Mitt Romney's "war on women". We weren't discussing ObamaCare...or Benghazi...out of control spending...or a floundering Middle East policy...the main stream media was wasting our time talking about something that didn't exist! Now you can only get away with something like that if you have the main stream media in your back pocket...which Barack Obama has had from Jump Street. If things like Benghazi WERE brought up you could count on "journalists" like Candy Crowley to jump in and protect the President with statements that were untrue. THAT is the state of journalism in this country. Journalists no longer simply report on the news...now they feel that it is their right to shape the news to fit their world view.

Fox is the only right-leaning news network, and probably has around 4 to 5 million regular viewers, whatever the number is. That's somewhere around 1.5% of the national population and roughly 2.0% of the people who voted in the 2012 elections. Doesn't strike me that it's that big a deal in the grand scheme of things.

MSNBC and CNN have far fewer viewers because lefties have a higher number of left-leaning networks from which to choose, although the hardcore partisan ideologues will obviously hang with MSNBC.

The importance of the cable "news" networks as they pertain to presidential elections is overblown, in my opinion.

Pretty easy stuff.

Look at what I've highlighted and give it some THOUGHT! Do you REALLY want to post nonsense like that? The numbers you've cited make no sense at all.

It happens way to frequently at the top. Even the wall street crooks.

Walker has characterized the activities as wayward behavior of low-level aides.

Ah yes, the excuse du jour of American Politicians, blame it on underlings and plead complete ignorance of their activities. Apparently there's an epidemic of "low-level" employees running about doing all sorts of nefarious things while their bosses remain completely in the dark about what they've been up to.

Closing bridges , IRS targeting, illegally wiretapping journalists, using public employees for personal purposes, etc..etc...

Begs the question, what the hell do we have executives in government for anyways, to generate excuses and take photo ops?

"I know nothing! I was not here! I did not even get up this morning! " -- Sgt. Schultz, Hogan's Heroes

Poor Joe, this is SOP for the Left look for shit and if none found make some up.

Pretty easy stuff.

Look at what I've highlighted and give it some THOUGHT! Do you REALLY want to post nonsense like that? The numbers you've cited make no sense at all.

lol.

He likely still doesn't see it.

So now the Left is going after Walker, simply because he is rumored to be a front runner for the nomination. Are people going to see these clumsy attempts at smearing for what they are? Probably not. SO now we'll have pages and pages of discussion of Walker and the criminal behavior of ex-aides (like he's responsible for the behavior of everyone he ever came into contact with).
Christie was smeared over a stupid traffic jam, while Obama and Holder skate free after using the IRS to suppress the opposition.

You mean he was being opposed by "Social Welfare Groups".

Let's get it straight. The Teabaggers try to claim an exemption that didn't apply to them.

The IRS did it's job.

Now, because I'm a fair guy, I think this is a bullshit charge to bring at Walker.

Forum List

Back