Scott Walker Faces Probes....

It's a media conspiracy, I tell you!!!

Scott Walker, eyeing 2016, faces fallout from probes as ex-aide?s e-mails are released - The Washington Post

The e-mails and other previously sealed court documents released Wednesday showed nearly daily coordination between Walker, his gubernatorial campaign and public employees in his county office.

Walker has characterized the activities as wayward behavior of low-level aides. But the e-mails show that he knew county officials were working closely with campaign officials.

Walker, for instance, directed his county staff members and campaign aides to hold a daily conference call to coordinate strategy, the documents show.

Just can't see this being the big deal some on the left want it to be.

hey remember when you nut jobs tried to recall him and failed miserably?

[
Oh, how are those blinders Joe. You seem to have missed the fact that republicans have been shellacking the democrats in local election by a fucking landslide.

List of United States state legislatures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They control 60% more legislative bodies by state and control 50% more governments by state. They are killing the democrats locally. That is also why they control the house – more local elections than senate and president who are both state wide.

Guy, the only reason why you hold legistlatures is because you gerrymandered the districts to hold your majorities.

Eventually, them there city folk are going to move out to those districts and you won't anymore.

The GOP is in real danger of becoming a regional party in the low-rent half of the country.

Other guy, the point you made had nothing to do with why they were winning. You made an incorrect statement that the republicans were losing election at the local level. The fact is they are not. Why is irrelevant to your factually false statement.

[

Not sure who "you" are.

I said at the time I thought the recall was a terrible idea. I'm against recalls in general principle. We can't have politicians who will take brave stands if they can be recalled at a moment's notice.

You said no such thing. You actively cheered to have him recalled.

The last couple of times I visited MSNBC, they were all over Walker. I guess their wall-to-wall coverage of Christy is spent, so they'll move on to the next possible 2016 GOP nominee. They're being pretty transparent about this, gawd knows they wouldn't be doing this to Democrats, but who cares? This is war!

:rock:

Eyah.

It's not like FOX ever did anything like that..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aza7_DVqglI]Fox News Promoting or Reporting Tea Party? - YouTube[/ame]

MSNBC doesn't pretend to be news..either.

[

Not sure who "you" are.

I said at the time I thought the recall was a terrible idea. I'm against recalls in general principle. We can't have politicians who will take brave stands if they can be recalled at a moment's notice.

You said no such thing. You actively cheered to have him recalled.

Please post a link to where I said that.

Thanks.

Walker in jail with Christie yet?

i think they are sharing a cell with bush lol

Christie's got some big problems that are unrelated to the Bridge closing. Which. by the way, if a Democrat had done, Republicans would be engaged in self flagellation and making calls for a public execution.

why the hell would anyone but someone who lives there care about it?

you people are such a joke...look what the hell your party has done to DETROIT...Don't hear one word out of you and how Democrats are in trouble over it

Oh, I would love for there to be a news network that just reported or even debated using facts and not the "both sides do it" bullshit. Of course, they'd be labeled partisan anyway. :lol:

We couldn't even get to that point until both whacked-out ends of the spectrum can agree on what "facts" are. We're nowhere near even THAT at this point.

if FOX news is such a 'bullshit' or 'whacked-out' news outlet then explain why it has so many viewers....? could it possibly be people prefer getting real news...?

if MSNBC or CNN were so great why don't they even make the top ten list....? because people don't find real value and they vote with their remotes....

which of course is why Obama is sending out his FCC arm-twisters to attack FOXnews.....why is it lefties always resort to underhanded methods....? could it be their truth does not stand up in the light of day...?

cable-network-ranker-november-20131.jpg

Looks like ESPN has a better viewership, must be crappier than FOX...

i think they are sharing a cell with bush lol

Christie's got some big problems that are unrelated to the Bridge closing. Which. by the way, if a Democrat had done, Republicans would be engaged in self flagellation and making calls for a public execution.

why the hell would anyone but someone who lives there care about it?

you people are such a joke...look what the hell your party has done to DETROIT...Don't hear one word out of you and how Democrats are in trouble over it

Yankees used to be so arrogant about how they were better than southerners...

Chris Christie √
Scott Walker √

OK, so which leading 2016 Republican candidate will Democrats and their proxies go after next? Will it be

a.) Mike Huckabee
b.) Rand Paul
c.) Paul Ryan
d.) Marco Rubio

Forum List

Back