Scott Walker Faces Probes....

hey folks, the Democrats are so desperate they are now combing through people EMAILS for dirt

Your kind of party huh?

Those E-mails are public records that were written on Public time on the public dime.

Incidently, I don't think what happened here was a big deal. But it is technically against the law, and people did go to jail for it.

Oh, I would love for there to be a news network that just reported or even debated using facts and not the "both sides do it" bullshit. Of course, they'd be labeled partisan anyway. :lol:

We couldn't even get to that point until both whacked-out ends of the spectrum can agree on what "facts" are. We're nowhere near even THAT at this point.

if FOX news is such a 'bullshit' or 'whacked-out' news outlet then explain why it has so many viewers....? could it possibly be people prefer getting real news...?

if MSNBC or CNN were so great why don't they even make the top ten list....? because people don't find real value and they vote with their remotes....

which of course is why Obama is sending out his FCC arm-twisters to attack FOXnews.....why is it lefties always resort to underhanded methods....? could it be their truth does not stand up in the light of day...?

cable-network-ranker-november-20131.jpg

The valedictorian of my highschool wasn't the most popular guy either, what's your point? Americans today do not want boring debates on policy, they want sensationalism, which Fox News excels at.

Guess who's behind all this?

UNIONS in bed with Democrats

the dirty politics book was written by them

Guess who's behind all this?

UNIONS in bed with Democrats

the dirty politics book was written by them

So they made Walker's underlings hook up an illegal internet server in Walker's office and then forced them to do political business on state time?

Devious union bastards. I'll bet they gave up their mandated five breaks an hour to do it!

I'm amused by the howls of Progressives about Walker's people working to reelect him in the face of a full court press by liberal groups pouring millions into Wisconsin in a desperate effort to get him kicked out of office. Has Barack Obama and his people done anything different for much of the time they've been in office?

What's also amusing is that Walker managed to completely turn around the fiscal condition of Wisconsin from the total disaster he inherited from the Democrats who proceeded him. Just think what he could have done is he hadn't had to waste all that time and effort defending himself from the liberal's attempts at a recall defeat!!!

So now the Left is going after Walker, simply because he is rumored to be a front runner for the nomination. Are people going to see these clumsy attempts at smearing for what they are? Probably not. SO now we'll have pages and pages of discussion of Walker and the criminal behavior of ex-aides (like he's responsible for the behavior of everyone he ever came into contact with).
Christie was smeared over a stupid traffic jam, while Obama and Holder skate free after using the IRS to suppress the opposition.

now the Left is going after Walker

they have been for a couple of years

with the no name investigation

I'm amused by the howls of Progressives about Walker's people working to reelect him in the face of a full court press by liberal groups pouring millions into Wisconsin in a desperate effort to get him kicked out of office. Has Barack Obama and his people done anything different for much of the time they've been in office?

What's also amusing is that Walker managed to completely turn around the fiscal condition of Wisconsin from the total disaster he inherited from the Democrats who proceeded him. Just think what he could have done is he hadn't had to waste all that time and effort defending himself from the liberal's attempts at a recall defeat!!!

the libtards tried it twice

once recalling walker

the other s State SC judge

they failed in both miserably

FORWARD!

The last couple of times I visited MSNBC, they were all over Walker. I guess their wall-to-wall coverage of Christy is spent, so they'll move on to the next possible 2016 GOP nominee. They're being pretty transparent about this, gawd knows they wouldn't be doing this to Democrats, but who cares? This is war!

:rock:

I'm sure you can turn to Faux News and get your Benghazi fix.

The GOP should look at it this way, MSNBC is doing their vetting for them. Better this stuff comes out now than the week of the primaries.

I don't see this is a big deal because the lines between politicians' office staff and political staff is usually pretty blurry. I think Walker's war on working folks is a much bigger deal.

Just my opinion.

I don't watch fox but it's a bit sad to see you defending fox news of the left simply because you like them attacking Republicans for the sake of attacking Republicans.

I always find the hypocrisy on these boards so sad... I mean, there is very little debate seeing as most the people here hate themselves when you really break it down.

I'd say 3/4th of all Bush's most hated policies have been expanded under Obama/Dems and now these people that once hated these very same polices defend them daily. It goes the other way as well.

I guess that's why I'm not a Republican or a Democrat, the supporters and politicians are kinda stupid as a whole.

MSNBC? Does anyone watch MSNBC at this point except foaming at the mouth Kool Aid drinkers? I know it's where people like Deanie and Sallow get ALL their news from but why would anyone with an intellect waste their time watching buffoons like Al Sharpton and Chris Matthews?

Maddox and Schultz are really knocking it out of the park with their ratings.

No, I'm just not a batshit crazy idiot who wants to impose my religion on everyone else while making sure the rich get more and more of the wealth.

The GOP used to not be this, either. Not sure if the change came under Reagan or the elder Bush, but it definitely came.

oh joey, the world doesn't revolve around you or what you think and believe

please spare us and try and have a good day

we see you're now rooting for the downfall of Republicans EVEN ones who are governors...so carry on

Yes, I think that the REpublican Party is not going to get sane until it realizes why it keeps losing national elections and even local ones.

Incidently, the Democrats had a period of this exact thing. It was called the 1980's, where the most radical elements held sway and you got Mondale and Dukakis losing by lopsided margins.

Then Clinton came along, and for all his "petty corruption", was a pretty sensible guy who k new how to comprimise and appeal to the middle.

Now, here's the thing. In some ways, Walker is a lot more sane than guys like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz and the other crazies who dominate the party. But I don't see him having a "Sister Souljah" moment like Clinton did and snapping them back into place.
Oh, how are those blinders Joe. You seem to have missed the fact that republicans have been shellacking the democrats in local election by a fucking landslide.

List of United States state legislatures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They control 60% more legislative bodies by state and control 50% more governments by state. They are killing the democrats locally. That is also why they control the house – more local elections than senate and president who are both state wide.

[
Oh, how are those blinders Joe. You seem to have missed the fact that republicans have been shellacking the democrats in local election by a fucking landslide.

List of United States state legislatures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They control 60% more legislative bodies by state and control 50% more governments by state. They are killing the democrats locally. That is also why they control the house – more local elections than senate and president who are both state wide.

Guy, the only reason why you hold legistlatures is because you gerrymandered the districts to hold your majorities.

Eventually, them there city folk are going to move out to those districts and you won't anymore.

The GOP is in real danger of becoming a regional party in the low-rent half of the country.

It's a media conspiracy, I tell you!!!

Scott Walker, eyeing 2016, faces fallout from probes as ex-aide?s e-mails are released - The Washington Post

The e-mails and other previously sealed court documents released Wednesday showed nearly daily coordination between Walker, his gubernatorial campaign and public employees in his county office.

Walker has characterized the activities as wayward behavior of low-level aides. But the e-mails show that he knew county officials were working closely with campaign officials.

Walker, for instance, directed his county staff members and campaign aides to hold a daily conference call to coordinate strategy, the documents show.

Just can't see this being the big deal some on the left want it to be.

Love the thread title.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Forum List

Back