Scott Walker Faces Probes....

In reality, Walker used his governmental staff to build his campaign. It probably cost the tax payers well over $100,000.00 in work time. If he had taken that much directly from the tax payers he would be in jail. And this wasn't a few phone calls, they had set up a secret internet server 20 feet from Walker's office to keep the amount of work they were doing on his campaign secret. In Wisconsin using staff is a felony and so far there have been 15 felony counts and 6 lesser counts against his staff. The recently released emails show how much campaign work was being done and that walker was giving out assignments.

In reality, Walker used his governmental staff to build his campaign. It probably cost the tax payers well over $100,000.00 in work time. If he had taken that much directly from the tax payers he would be in jail. And this wasn't a few phone calls, they had set up a secret internet server 20 feet from Walker's office to keep the amount of work they were doing on his campaign secret. In Wisconsin using staff is a felony and so far there have been 15 felony counts and 6 lesser counts against his staff. The recently released emails show how much campaign work was being done and that walker was giving out assignments.

Yeah, tell us all about it. Where are the indictments?

wow, now they are all for probes

when it's done with their Dear Leader or Democrats in congress, they wail it's a WASTE OF MONEY

but it's election time, so the dirty politics from the Democrat/progressives is well under way by combing through people's EMAILS

how anyone can belong to such dirty lowdown party such as the Democrat/progressive/commie party

Last edited:
Dems can't run on their record so their going nuclear on their enemies and calling in the IRS and NSA to help

when it's done with their Dear Leader or Democrats in congress, they wail it's a WASTE OF MONEY

but it's election time, so the dirty politics from the Democrat/progressives is well under way by combing through people's EMAILS

how anyone can belong to such dirty lowdown party such as the Democrat/progressive/commie party

Pretty much this reason... which you demonstrate every day..

democrats_were_not_perfect_but_theyre_nuts_car.jpg

nice and childish...prefect example of the Democrat base

Geez. Those probes will go nowhere. The Democrats are running scared, attacking anyone they believe to be a challenge to Hillary's grandeur.

Actually, I don't think Walker will be the nominee because since 1968, the GOP has never run anyone who hasn't run before, or was the son of someone whose run before.

So that pretty much narrows you guys down to Huckabee, Santorum and... well, maybe Jeb Bush.

Ole Joey's true colors are shining through....He's a full blown sheep/useful tool for the progressive/Democrat/commie party

of course most of us already knew that

nice and childish...prefect example of the Democrat base

Actually, it's a valid comment.

When you start putting qualifying adjectives in front of the word "rape" to justify your anti-Choice agenda, when you say things like "Let him die" as an answer to the health care crisis, when you are willing to bring down the world economy because you don't like a program, you really are too crazy to really be trusted.

You know, I used to vote for Republicans when they were sane pragmatists like Reagan and Bush and Dole.

Somewhere after Clinton, your party went nuts. It took me a while to realize it, but that's just the facts of it.

Ole Joey's true colors are shining through....He's a full blown sheep/useful tool for the progressive/Democrat/commie party

No, I'm just not a batshit crazy idiot who wants to impose my religion on everyone else while making sure the rich get more and more of the wealth.

The GOP used to not be this, either. Not sure if the change came under Reagan or the elder Bush, but it definitely came.

No, I'm just not a batshit crazy idiot who wants to impose my religion on everyone else while making sure the rich get more and more of the wealth.

The GOP used to not be this, either. Not sure if the change came under Reagan or the elder Bush, but it definitely came.

oh joey, the world doesn't revolve around you or what you think and believe

please spare us and try and have a good day

we see you're now rooting for the downfall of Republicans EVEN ones who are governors...so carry on

Last edited:

oh joey, the world doesn't revolve around you or what you think and believe

please spare us and try and have a good day

we see you're now rooting for the downfall of Republicans EVEN ones who are governors...so carry on

Yes, I think that the REpublican Party is not going to get sane until it realizes why it keeps losing national elections and even local ones.

Incidently, the Democrats had a period of this exact thing. It was called the 1980's, where the most radical elements held sway and you got Mondale and Dukakis losing by lopsided margins.

Then Clinton came along, and for all his "petty corruption", was a pretty sensible guy who k new how to comprimise and appeal to the middle.

Now, here's the thing. In some ways, Walker is a lot more sane than guys like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz and the other crazies who dominate the party. But I don't see him having a "Sister Souljah" moment like Clinton did and snapping them back into place.

hey folks, the Democrats are so desperate they are now combing through people EMAILS for dirt

Your kind of party huh?

Forum List

Back