Scott Walker will be our nominee

I like Walker. and the fact he stood up to the Union/democrat machine when they TRIED to step over the peoples VOTES in that state by having him recalled, and he beat them all to hell. I also like the fact of a Governor being President . just always have for some reason. just look at having a JUNIOR nobody Senator in as President and you'll understand my reason. my gawd it's been the most miserable experience I've lived under since I stared voting back with Carter

I could vote for Walker. My vote will go to either Walker, Cruz, or Paul. I'll wait until it gets closer to make my final decision.

I will never vote for Christie, Huckabee, or Bush in any election. I would vote for Trump over Hillary.

Last edited:
I like Walker. and the fact he stood up to the Union/democrat machine when they TRIED to step over the peoples VOTES in that state by having him recalled, and he beat them all to hell. I also like the fact of a Governor being President . just always have for some reason. just look at having a JUNIOR nobody Senator in as President and you'll understand my reason. my gawd it's been the most miserable experience I've lived under since I stared voting back with Carter
He's qualified to be Trumps VP so he should watch what he says about Trump.

He's qualified to be Trumps VP so he should watch what he says about Trump.

Whatever. He's damn sure more qualified than that thing in as President now. and more qualified than those things running for the Democrat party who only claim to fame is being CAREER politicians sucking a living off US TAXPAYERS.... but thanks for playing

That is my guess anyhow. What's your best guess?

As to the dems nominee I'm not sure but I have my doubts it will be Hillary
It will be Christie. He's not my choice, but I'm pretty sure by the time the primaries are done Christie will be the guy.

It will be Christie. He's not my choice, but I'm pretty sure by the time the primaries are done Christie will be the guy.

ah jeeeze, there isn't a thing I find likable about him for some reason. plus he's a huge Obama fan and RINO to the core

ah jeeeze, there isn't a thing I find likable about him for some reason. plus he's a huge Obama fan and RINO to the core
Yeah I know. That's why he'll win. He's the leftmost of the group, he's the most politically savy of the group. He'll get the highest number of liberal votes in the primary. The MSM will show polls showing him as the only one that can beat Hillary... you watch. I'm going by the pattern of the last few elections. He will be the moderate choice..

Yeah I know. That's why he'll win. He's the leftmost of the group, he's the most politically savy of the group. He'll get the highest number of liberal votes in the primary. The MSM will show polls showing him as the only one that can beat Hillary... you watch. I'm going by the pattern of the last few elections. He will be the moderate choice..

shoot, time will tell I guess. we still have a long ways off before we vote.

I like what I've heard of Walker, but when I've watched him on camera I note that he's not the best of public speakers. Christie is, Trump is... Rubio has moments where he is and other moments when he's not. Remember that the general population likes to vote for someone they see as a ship's captain.. And the media like republicans who are on the left... folks they believe will give the left a fair shake. Trump will take all the energy out of the room for the conservatives and then Christie will mop it up.

I like what I've heard of Walker, but when I've watched him on camera I note that he's not the best of public speakers. Christie is, Trump is... Rubio has moments where he is and other moments when he's not. Remember that the general population likes to vote for someone they see as a ship's captain.. And the media like republicans who are on the left folks they believe will give the left a fair shake.

He's not the best speaker for sure. but I'm hoping the people are sick and tired of these slick politicians talking OVER THEM with gibberish like: they are going to stop the seas rising and heal THY planet. they were badly DUPED with Obama and I hope that sting is still with them. Gawd, I'm hoping. but they voted for Obama so who knows

candycorn wins every spat with claudette: a simple fact of life.

Maybe a 20% chance of Walker being the nominee.

I like what I've heard of Walker, but when I've watched him on camera I note that he's not the best of public speakers. Christie is, Trump is... Rubio has moments where he is and other moments when he's not. Remember that the general population likes to vote for someone they see as a ship's captain.. And the media like republicans who are on the left folks they believe will give the left a fair shake.

He's not the best speaker for sure. but I'm hoping the people are sick and tired of these slick politicians talking OVER THEM with gibberish like: they are going to stop the seas rising and heal THY planet. they were badly DUPED with Obama and I hope that sting is still with them. Gawd, I'm hoping. but they voted for Obama so who knows
They voted for Obama, and.. the republicans picked McCain then Romney... the two left most republicans in the republican primaries. There's a pattern here and I don't see it changing.

They voted for Obama, and.. the republicans picked McCain then Romney... the two left most republicans in the republican primaries. There's a pattern here and I don't see it changing.

No kidding. we are screwed. sheesh thanks. No good to remind us of it.
damn I just hope not. that's all we can do now

Walker is possible. More likely Rubio or Kasich. I still believe Trump will try and go 3rd party.
Trump and the Clintons go back to the early 90's.

I see Walker or Kasich, with Rubio a strong choice for VP, giving him a strong shot for future presidential run
I like Walker and Kasich, but this is not the year.

If Hillary doesn't get the nomination, they have no one to replace Obama.

if she does get the nomination, it's a 50/50 bet
Hillary has a 60% chance. The women vote. Hispanics. Gays. Arabs. Even Jews vote hillary. The only people that hate hillary are the same people who hated bill. People that liked bill like hillary.

The same people that voted hw and Gw will vote for Jeb.
To big of a brush there. I am a woman and I have a brain, as do Hispanics and Jews. She will not get all of their votes. I think Bill was a decent president. I hate Hilda.
It's simple lady. Who will win the majority of the women vote? I didn't say she'd win every women's vote dingbat.

Those are good odds... I'd put christie at 50% given past cycles.. Trump 33% based on fame and familiarity. If you could stop democrats from voting in republican primaries I'd say Walker's odds go way up. But since you can't and Walker is fighting against establishment republicans and democrat fan fav. Christie... Yeah he's fighting the party and the voting system.

That's because anyone right of those guys is unelectable. Can't you get it through your head? No one likes your right wing luns other than you guys. This is your problem. The assclowns you like can't win the general election. But by all means nominate one of them please!

No kidding. we are screwed. sheesh thanks. No good to remind us of it.
damn I just hope not. that's all we can do now
I think it's important to discuss. If you want to fix this problem you have to fix the way we vote. The liberal will always win when there are 10 conservatives splitting the conservative vote. It's simple math. The libs will vote for the lone liberal... conservatives will fight for their fav conservative right up to the point where they are told they have to vote for the liberal or Hillary will win.

Those are good odds... I'd put christie at 50% given past cycles.. Trump 33% based on fame and familiarity. If you could stop democrats from voting in republican primaries I'd say Walker's odds go way up. But since you can't and Walker is fighting against establishment republicans and democrat fan fav. Christie... Yeah he's fighting the party and the voting system.

thanks dear. all good information to think about. :2up:

A Walker/Kasich ticket is a winner. Two governors with excellent results.
That would be the winning combination for the United States.....

However, I don't think that the GOP is going to allow Walker, even though he's in My top 3.....

Kasich/Rubio is probably the best ticket for winning because they carry two required states....

Right now, any Governor/Senator pairing is a win I think.....The GOP has 14 good and articulate candiates, and three worthless POS's....Bush/Christie/Trump

Its going to be an interesting year.....

Forum List

Back