🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SCOTUS divided over SSM

That isn't what gays are after.

I am not surprised you can't offer specifics on how gays getting married are destroying families.

What are they really after? Enlighten me.

Don't listen to what gays are saying, observe militant gay's actions that will tell you all you need to know.

As I suspected you got nothing.

Don't get huffy with me, I'm not a SCOTUS justice. I will laugh and mock gays if the SCOTUS swats down their over reach.

There is nothing to get huffy about considering you have offered nothing. I am sure if the SCOTUS rules against your position you will be mocked and laughed at as well.

Negative, I don't give a rats ass about any gay issue. But I recognize over reach when I see it and the type of behavior that would give the SCOTUS pause. $135,000 damage award for refusing to bake a cake? Yes that is precisely how gays are shooting themselves in the foot.

I am not surprised you can't offer specifics on how gays getting married are destroying families.

What are they really after? Enlighten me.

Don't listen to what gays are saying, observe militant gay's actions that will tell you all you need to know.

Don't get huffy with me, I'm not a SCOTUS justice. I will laugh and mock gays if the SCOTUS swats down their over reach.

There is nothing to get huffy about considering you have offered nothing. I am sure if the SCOTUS rules against your position you will be mocked and laughed at as well.

Negative, I don't give a rats ass about any gay issue. But I recognize over reach when I see it and the type of behavior that would give the SCOTUS pause. $135,000 damage award for refusing to bake a cake? Yes that is precisely how gays are shooting themselves in the foot.

Whichever way this ruling goes it will still have zero effect on state public accommodation laws.

Whichever way this ruling goes it will still have zero effect on state public accommodation laws.

All I'm saying is gays are on the path to a bitch slapping. Keep agitating, keep attacking Christians, makes no difference to me.

I expect to see no difference in car insurance rates as a result of any ruling in this case.

The rich in their depravity turn to unnatural pleasures of the same sex. Before the fall of the great Republic of Rome, morals eroded and rich homosexuals found pleasure with young slave boys. I wonder if their lust was leading them to pedophilia.

The rich in their depravity turn to unnatural pleasures of the same sex. Before the fall of the great Republic of Rome, morals eroded and rich homosexuals found pleasure with young slave boys. I wonder if their lust was leading them to pedophilia.
Sounds like you're describing Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Rome fell because of civil wars and mass migrations out of Asia.

Not butt fucking.

I expect to see no difference in car insurance rates as a result of any ruling in this case.

Yes, I can imagine you thinking in this way.

Not butt fucking.

Learn history and then post

Lifestyle choice is not a civil right.

Is your chosen religion a lifestyle choice?

this is not about religion, its about biology and anatomy.

We are talking about lifestyle choices

Is your religion a choice?

And every morning, he wakes up and decides to go on being straight.

:rolleyes:

so you too are now saying that being gay is a choice, interesting.
If being straight is a choice, it would stand to reason that being gay is also. So.....when did you choose to be straight?

Not butt fucking.

Is that a post it note to yourself ?

You should read it more often. Maybe sticky it to your monitor.

Yes, I can imagine you thinking in this way.
I really dont care how you imagine me. It's frankly disturbing.

Is your chosen religion a lifestyle choice?

If being straight is a choice, it would stand to reason that being gay is also. So.....when did you choose to be straight?
When he turned down come ons by faggots.

When he turned down come ons by faggots.

So, he rejected you and now you are all hurt. Got it.

Not butt fucking.

I'll gladly put my knowledge of the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire against yours.

Shall we dance?

Not butt fucking.

SassyIrishChick does not know history at all.

They will decide they cannot dictate social policy to all the states and overturn 1000 years of western tradition.
"We've always discriminated against this group" is the worst excuse there is. And one of the Justices rightly pointed out the same argument was used to defend discrimination against blacks.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Blacks don't choosr to be black, but according to Bruce Jenner, he/she chose to be gay.

Huge difference

Who said he was gay?

Not butt fucking.

I'll gladly put my knowledge of the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire against yours.

Shall we dance?
SasyIrishChick has not a clue.

Not butt fucking.

Shall we dance?
SasyIrishChick has not a clue.
So saith Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement

Forum List

Back