SCOTUS Refuses To Hear Appeal - Gays Win Again!

And people such as yourself believe whatever it is that comes out of the mouth a Liberal pundit or politician. People who actually think for themselves can change their minds by being informed. People like you change your mind because you're instructed to.

Rarely do people actually think for themselves. They borrow the thoughts of others and put them together in a coherent pattern that they call their belief. In your case the pattern is not actually coherent but nonetheless it is your belief.

"Rarely do people actually think for themselves?" Is that not what our founders did when they stood up to the British?

Now your argument is a red herring. Borrowing thoughts from others and reiterating them to the public is a form of plagiarism. People who think for themselves don't usually go repeating talking points they hear from either party.

Are you posting simply to make yourself sound smart? You're embarrassing yourself, Asclepias.

No our founding fathers did not think for themselves. People the world over have revolted. Where do you think they got the idea from?

Sorry but you are attempting to turn your argument into a red herring. Who said anything about plagiarizing? So far you have not uttered one word that was an original thought. You obviously dont think for yourself.

I'm posting in an attempt to educate you and keep you from straining yourself in your attempt confuse the issue. While I dont think you are capable of retaining any information for much longer than an autistic child could I have been able to keep you from confusing the issue.

You are quite wrong and naive to boot. Who do you think invented your politics? Intelligent people have convinced you of many things. Thats why you have a computer for instance.

The Sumerian peoples are the first known practitioners of politics. But then again, what does me having a computer have to do with politics? Take your strawman argument and go.

You are wrong again like you frequently are. Politics was invented long before Sumer was even on the map. The fact you have a computer was used to illustrate the fact someone convinced you that you wanted one.

No, actually my graphics card on my previous machine was going bad, and THAT convinced me to get this one. Nobody had to sweet talk me into buying it.

By the way politics can be traced as far back as 2100 BC. The Sumerians were the first to institute a monarchy, Asclepias, the very first type of political institution. By the time they got to that point, they had been a civilization for well over 1900 years at the earliest, and 3400 at the latest. This is basic world history.

The Sumerian peoples are the first known practitioners of politics. But then again, what does me having a computer have to do with politics? Take your strawman argument and go.

You are wrong again like you frequently are. Politics was invented long before Sumer was even on the map. The fact you have a computer was used to illustrate the fact someone convinced you that you wanted one.

No, actually my graphics card on my previous machine was going bad, and THAT convinced me to get this one. Nobody had to sweet talk me into buying it.

By the way politics can be traced as far back as 2100 BC. The Sumerians were the first to institute a monarchy, Asclepias, the very first type of political institution. By the time they got to that point, they had been a civilization for well over 1900 years at the earliest, and 3400 at the latest. This is basic world history.

I am assuming your previous "machine" was also a computer was it not? Someone convinced you to buy it.

I must hurt to be wrong all the time. Politics have existed since man has existed. Again you have told what to think. The Sumerians were not even close to being the first. Your problem stems from you only taking "basic world history" instead of learning for yourself.

Rarely do people actually think for themselves. They borrow the thoughts of others and put them together in a coherent pattern that they call their belief. In your case the pattern is not actually coherent but nonetheless it is your belief.

"Rarely do people actually think for themselves?" Is that not what our founders did when they stood up to the British?

Now your argument is a red herring. Borrowing thoughts from others and reiterating them to the public is a form of plagiarism. People who think for themselves don't usually go repeating talking points they hear from either party.

Are you posting simply to make yourself sound smart? You're embarrassing yourself, Asclepias.

No our founding fathers did not think for themselves. People the world over have revolted. Where do you think they got the idea from?

Sorry but you are attempting to turn your argument into a red herring. Who said anything about plagiarizing? So far you have not uttered one word that was an original thought. You obviously dont think for yourself.

I'm posting in an attempt to educate you and keep you from straining yourself in your attempt confuse the issue. While I don't think you are capable of retaining any information for much longer than an autistic child could I have been able to keep you from confusing the issue.

I do think for myself. Who told me to start debating you? Hmm? Am I possessed by a spirit or something? Or did I not make the decision to waste my time with you? Let me ask you something. You're a liberal right? So, are you thinking for yourself? Or aren't you just being a hypocrite?

Such arrogance. Hence why you are a liberal automaton, not someone who actually thinks for themself.

Also, I would neg you for making light of autistic children but you've lost your ability to give and receive rep. I have two autistic brothers. And they are frankly a lot smarter then me. Jerk. People like you think you know so much, when in fact you know very little at all. And while you're at it, you can't read minds. So stop telling me what is and isn't an original thought.

Last edited:

I am assuming your previous "machine" was also a computer was it not? Someone convinced you to buy it.

I must hurt to be wrong all the time. Politics have existed since man has existed. Again you have told what to think. The Sumerians were not even close to being the first. Your problem stems from you only taking "basic world history" instead of learning for yourself.

Nope. I didn't buy the first two machines I had. I built them.

Next, the Sumerian culture is the first actual human civilization to exist. The Ur Nammu was their set of laws, their monarchy was the first. You can't prove to me otherwise. Where did you learn your history? Common Core?

Are people like you always this presumptuous? Your problem stems from being a smart alec, Asclepias.

Careful what you wish for...

If this Christian photographer must work a gay wedding, so must a Black-owned caterer provide their services to a KKK meeting.

...or force a Muslim restauranteer to make you a ham sandwich....

I'm posting in an attempt to educate you and keep you from straining yourself in your attempt confuse the issue. While I don't think you are capable of retaining any information for much longer than an autistic child could I have been able to keep you from confusing the issue.

I do think for myself. Who told me to start debating you? Hmm? Am I possessed by a spirit or something? Or did I not make the decision to waste my time with you? Let me ask you something. You're a liberal right? So, are you thinking for yourself? Or aren't you just being a hypocrite?

Such arrogance. Hence why you are a liberal automaton, not someone who actually thinks for themself.

Also, negged for making light of autistic children. I have two autistic brothers. And they are frankly a lot smarter then me. Jerk. People like you think you know so much, when in fact you know very little at all. And while you're at it, you can't read minds. So stop telling me what is and isn't an original thought.

You were told to start debating me by the social norms of the board. It wasnt your thought as much as you would like to believe it. No I am not a liberal but if you need a label to call me then that one works so you can proceed with your programming on how to debate me. Nothing I have said is an original thought so no I am not thinking for myself. I am using knowledge presented to me by others and formulating it into what I call my beliefs like I told you everyone else does.

Being unable to retain information is a known symptom of autism. You must be lying about your brothers if you don't know that. Dont try and whine about me being mean to you and I'm pretty sure your brothers are a lot smarter than you. No I dont read minds. The fact that you feel you have to mention I cant read minds tells me I hit pretty close to the truth about you though. If you want me to stop telling you what is or isnt an original thought then make me. Otherwise grin and bear it.

Next, the Sumerian culture is the first actual human civilization to exist. The Ur Nammu was their set of laws, their monarchy was the first. You can't prove to me otherwise. Where did you learn your history? Common Core?

Are people like you always this presumptuous? Your problem stems from being a smart alec, Asclepias.

Unless you have electronics assembly line and you invented the computer then you bought the components to make the computer just like I did with my first one. Just like me you were convinced you wanted one. I know all about the Sumerian culture. I also know it was not the first by a long shot. Please tell me you are not that stupid that you think Sumer was the first civilization? Do you realize how long people have been around and building civilizations and practicing politics?

Also, negged for making light of autistic children. I have two autistic brothers. And they are frankly a lot smarter then me. Jerk. People like you think you know so much, when in fact you know very little at all. And while you're at it, you can't read minds. So stop telling me what is and isn't an original thought.

You were told to start debating me by the social norms of the board. It wasnt your thought as much as you would like to believe it. No I am not a liberal but if you need a label to call me then that one works so you can proceed with your programming on how to debate me. Nothing I have said is an original thought so no I am not thinking for myself. I am using knowledge presented to me by others and formulating it into what I call my beliefs like I told you everyone else does.

Being unable to retain information is a known symptom of autism. You must be lying about your brothers if you don't know that. Dont try and whine about me being mean to you and I'm pretty sure your brothers are a lot smarter than you. No I don't read minds. The fact that you feel you have to mention I cant read minds tells me I hit pretty close to the truth about you though. If you want me to stop telling you what is or isn't an original thought then make me. Otherwise grin and bear it.

Ehhhh what?

I know more about my brothers than you do obviously. Moreover, do what you want. Your lack of perspective on reality can only ill serve you. And no, you go about telling people that their thoughts are or aren't original. That some unknown person or thing compelled them to have those thoughts. Just who do you think you are? Oh wait, your thoughts aren't your own. Perhaps you need one of these?

clunn.jpg

Unless you have electronics assembly line and you invented the computer then you bought the components to make the computer just like I did with my first one. Just like me you were convinced you wanted one. I know all about the Sumerian culture. I also know it was not the first by a long shot. Please tell me you are not that stupid that you think Sumer was the first civilization? Do you realize how long people have been around and building civilizations and practicing politics?

The Sumerian peoples can be traced as far as 5500 to 3500 BCE Asclepias. If you knew all about the Sumerians, then tell me, what buildings were they most known for? What was their writing called? What was the name of their first city? Please.

Nobody compelled me to buy the parts for my machines, actually. I needed a machine because I needed one, hence why I bought the parts. So, stop making assumptions wiseass.

Last edited:

Being unable to retain information is a known symptom of autism. You must be lying about your brothers if you don't know that. Dont try and whine about me being mean to you and I'm pretty sure your brothers are a lot smarter than you. No I don't read minds. The fact that you feel you have to mention I cant read minds tells me I hit pretty close to the truth about you though. If you want me to stop telling you what is or isn't an original thought then make me. Otherwise grin and bear it.

Ehhhh what?

I know more about my brothers than you do obviously. Moreover, do what you want. Your lack of perspective on reality can only ill serve you. And no, you go about telling people that their thoughts are or aren't original. That some unknown person or thing compelled them to have those thoughts. Just who do you think you are? Oh wait, your thoughts aren't your own. Perhaps you need one of these?

clunn.jpg

You got caught in a fat lie about your brothers being autistic but I wont press the point. Just rest easy knowing I was not making light of autistic people. I think I'm me thats who I think I am but I fail to see how that makes you the owner of an original thought? As a matter of fact please dazzle me with one. Somehow I doubt you can come up with one. I'll be waiting to see it posted.

The Sumerian peoples can be traced as far as 5500 to 3500 BCE Asclepias. If you knew all about the Sumerians, then tell me, what buildings were they most known for? What was their writing called? What was the name of their first city? Please.

Nobody compelled me to buy the parts for my machines, actually. I needed a machine because I needed one, hence why I bought the parts. So, stop making assumptions wiseass.

There are other civilizations older than that. Go do some research and stop asking me to answer dumb questions I can get the answer to off the internet. Please.

Someone compelled you to buy the parts. You didnt need a machine, you wanted one. "Need" would infer your survival depended on it. It didn't. Someone convinced you that getting a computer was a smart investment or something along those lines. I'm not making an assumption. I am stating a fact.

Ehhhh what?

clunn.jpg

You got caught in a fat lie about your brothers being autistic but I wont press the point. Just rest easy knowing I was not making light of autistic people. I think I'm me thats who I think I am but I fail to see how that makes you the owner of an original thought? As a matter of fact please dazzle me with one. Somehow I doubt you can come up with one. I'll be waiting to see it posted.

I did? Do you know my brothers from someplace? How is it you think you know my family better than I do? You aren't pressing the point because you're fishing for one, not making one.

I managed to fry your brain buddy. Because in that bolded statement, your post was unintelligible.

I am the originator of my own thoughts because the physical manifestation of those thoughts is my brain, which is my own and nobody else's. Nobody else can think for me. People who invented things like cars, airplanes and computers had original thoughts did they not? Or were they convinced to invent the things they invented? You're so full of it my friend.

There are other civilizations older than that. Go do some research and stop asking me to answer dumb questions I can get the answer to off the internet. Please.

Someone compelled you to buy the parts. You didn't need a machine, you wanted one. "Need" would infer your survival depended on it. It didn't. Someone convinced you that getting a computer was a smart investment or something along those lines. I'm not making an assumption. I am stating a fact.

I did "need" that PC. My need for an education compelled me to build one. Nobody told me to buy the parts. I studied schematics and figured out for myself what parts I needed. I convinced myself that if I needed a proper education, and something to occupy my time, thus I needed to make my own machine. So I did.

Are you into palm reading, perchance? Tarot cards? Because you've managed to inaccurately portray what got me to make the first two machines I ever had. Perhaps the people who crafted ENIAC were compelled by someone to do so?

It is well past time for me to put you on my ignore list. Good night.

No.

The problem is the unwarranted fear and hatred of gay Americans by many on the social right.

It doesn't have to be FEAR or Hatred of gay Americans, FOR MOST it has to do with the Bible.
just sayin'......

What a load of shit.

Do you really think that anyone buys that?

As far as the remark about the Bible, Obama pretty much was buyin' it.

“I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me — for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.” - Obama April 17, 2008,

You just became the first casualty of your own post. Any intelligent person knows that you can grow as a person and subsequently change your mind. Also intelligent people know the quote is out of context because he is talking about his own personal beliefs and not saying that gay people should not get married. You need more practice in fooling people.

When you say you believe marriage "is the union between a man and a woman", that's pretty much saying that you do not believe in same sex couples marrying. But you'll just try and weasel out of him saying this.

“I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me — for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.” - April 17, 2008,

Read more: Obama gay marriage quotes - POLITICO.com

I think you missed the first part of my post. Intelligent people learn to reevaluate their beliefs based on better education, knowledge, etc. Otherwise you can end up holding onto what you thought as a 12 year old well into your 80's if you are not careful.

So was Obama a Nazi, and a bigot just a few years ago ?

Obama grew as a personal person right after winning the election? Gotta love liblogic. I had a guy come into my shop wearing a Bush in crosshairs teeshirt back in the liberal glory days. If I refused service to him, would that be my right?

I think it was just Obama being Obama. When it was politically favorable in one state to be a follower of Jeremiah Wright, then he was a follower of Jeremiah Wright.
When it was politically favorable on a national level to throw Wright under the bus, he threw Wright under the bus.

When it was politically favorable to be against gay marriage, he was against it. Once the balance tipped in favor of being for gay marriage, he's for it.

We know he's a liar, and we sure know he's a politician.

The problem is that you have shown your thinking is suspect to put it politely. People actually change their minds once they receive better information. Again this is only when they are intelligent enough to know that becoming stagnant in your thinking is the sign of an idiot.

Yeah that's fine if you want to believe that he simply changed his mind, I'm not naïve enough to agree I guess.
I'm betting it's simply a politician playing the shifting public opinion game.

Simple cause and effect. Now, a neo Nazi can sue a Jewish baker for not making him a Nazi themed cake. A Klansman can sue a black seamstress for not making him his white robe and hat. A Christian can sue a Muslim because he refused to serve him pork chops, and vice versa. The possibilities are endless, LL.

See cite from New Mexico Supreme Court which is the standing rulign since the SCOTUS declined to review the case. In New Mexico...

Klansman: A klansman can sue (anyone can sue) but the case will be thrown out as klansman is a political leaning and not covered under Public Accommodation laws.

Jewish Baker: A neo Nazi can sue (anyone can sue) but the case will be thrown out as neo-Nazi is a political leaning and not covered under Public Accommodation laws.

Pork Chops: You didn't provide complete information on this one. If a Christian restauranteur has on the menu pork chops and refuses to sell to a Muslim because they are Muslim - yes the complaint would be valid. If a Muslim restauranteur has on the menu pork chops and refuses to sell to a Christian because they are Christian - yes the complaint would be valid. However if the restauranteur DOE NOT have pork chops on the menu, then they are not required to provide them to ANY customer.​

>>>>

So basically the law is now all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

How Orwellian.

It's amazing to me that anyone would force themselves on a business who doesn't want their business.

In this case the lesbian couple had zero respect for the photographers religious beliefs, and instead of simply going elsewhere they chose to force themselves on the photographer.
Fucking pricks.

In the end its not about them wanting equality, its become about forcing acceptance.

well thats neat, but gays have been dealing with people beating them down with making their lifestyle illegal. Or being to be fired from a job in 29 states because you are gay, so we can ignore this sad whine from you guys about being forced.

So its revenge then?

In the end its not about them wanting equality, its become about forcing acceptance.

well thats neat, but gays have been dealing with people beating them down with making their lifestyle illegal. Or being to be fired from a job in 29 states because you are gay, so we can ignore this sad whine from you guys about being forced.

People like Marty appear to be fine with denying the rights of others and making them wait to be accepted. They like that feeling of power they get in an otherwise powerless life.

And narcissistic pricks such as yourself can't let other people live their lives they way they want to. you have to force them to have the same moral structure you do, and you have to use the government's gun to force them to do it.

Fucking cowards, all of you.

Forum List

Back