SCOTUS rejects Trump's Texas lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The war within the GOP? Oh we will

Blow the fucking thing apart.

Let the loons and the crazies go one way, wallowing in conspiracy theories and grievance, while the grown-ups can go start another party.

That should have been done on November 3rd. But the only thing I can figure is that the Democratic party leadership and the DNC is just too rooted in old ways of campaigning. They can't run a modern, information war type campaign.
This election was about Trump. His performance. It should have been about the performance of the Republican party for the last 12 years.

NAILED IT ... lack of standing ... damn I'm good ...

ETA: Should have read closer ... the complaint can still be filed with SCOTUS ... but no other relief is given ... EC votes on Monday with the EVs from PA et al ... Quid Pro Joe is our next President ... start shooting, girls ...

giphy.gif

Enjoy the war....
God help us if she ever becomes president
She's okay with Kamala becoming your President.
You could use some humbling.

The First Amendment gives freedom for crying even for sore losers of a Presidential Election. Please respect your brainwashed trumpoholic fellow citizens.
I will show them the same respect they are showing our country, our system, our due process, our democratic elections....

More spineless coward politicians in the Supreme Court. It's time to toss the ballot box which is irredeemably corrupted now and move on to the cartridge box. 74 million people are being told hey fuck you, cheating doesn't matter because we politicians are spineless pussies who are scared of domestic terrorists from the democheat party and don't want to do our jobs. This garbage stands I truly see no reason to vote in the runoffs here in Georgia, why bother if they are just gonna cheat and flip votes to the demoncrats? I hope conservative American voters start taking a page from the leftist swine and start using different tactics to take America back because its quite obvious using what the law considers legal tactics is never going to work. Our country is being run by spineless cowards.

Why was Trump only claiming fraud in states he lost?

View attachment 427898
They all flipped after midnight.
So, you’re either a moron or a liar. No other choice.

The mail in votes were counted. You were warned of red and blue mirages on election night. Republican legislatures in these states passed laws that said the mail in ballots could not be counted until the polls closed and the election day ballots were counted.
How many times you gotta hear the same explanation?
The mail in process WS in violation of the US constitution. Never mind that there was no legit verification.
But it’s no longer the US were talking about. My country just lost to the communist states of America.

No it isn't. States are allowed to set their own rules when it comes to voting and elections. Either you believe in the state's right to do so or you don't really believe in the Constitution. You believe in selective interpretation.
States can make their own rules but they must be legislated. These changes were not. That’s a violation of the constitution.
The scotus chickened-out on this one.
And you just advocated for the elimination of genuine elections. Way to go, sheep.

They were not violations of the Constitution. If they were, the SC would be taking the case up. Only Thomas and Alito offered a dissent...and that was just to allow the brief to be filed but not granting any other relief....THAT'S chickenshit!!
No one that Trump put on the bench offered a dissent.
The scotus was just shaken down. The threat of violence from democrats just overwhelmed our system. And you’re such a sheep that you approve.
butbutbut-its-not-fair.jpg

View attachment 427898

The mail in votes were counted. You were warned of red and blue mirages on election night. Republican legislatures in these states passed laws that said the mail in ballots could not be counted until the polls closed and the election day ballots were counted.
The mail in process WS in violation of the US constitution. Never mind that there was no legit verification.
But it’s no longer the US were talking about. My country just lost to the communist states of America.
fuck your feelings, whiner. you respect no institution of the country you allegedly love.
This country just succumbed to shakedown nazi-style threat and you’re OK with that.
You couldn’t even respond to my post. You just went gutter. Try using your brain if you have one.
oh. i responded all right. completely commensurate to your meagre offering. you GOT TOLD. for 30 days, now. try to grow up.
You made a disparagement. You didn’t respond with analysis. Probably because you can’t.

Stop you are embarrassing yourself, once again.

View attachment 427898

No it isn't. States are allowed to set their own rules when it comes to voting and elections. Either you believe in the state's right to do so or you don't really believe in the Constitution. You believe in selective interpretation.
States can make their own rules but they must be legislated. These changes were not. That’s a violation of the constitution.
And you just advocated for the elimination of genuine elections. Way to go, sheep.

They were not violations of the Constitution. If they were, the SC would be taking the case up. Only Thomas and Alito offered a dissent...and that was just to allow the brief to be filed but not granting any other relief....THAT'S chickenshit!!
The scotus was just shaken down. The threat of violence from democrats just overwhelmed our system. And you’re such a sheep that you approve.
:stir::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Supreme Court rejects Trump's bid to overturn election

Despite Trump's best efforts to steal an election that he lost by a landslide, in our collective joy we should not overlook the fact that the system worked. Democracy worked. The worst elements in America tried their best to subvert the will of the people, but were not allowed to do so.

America won today and anarchy lost, as it always does!
Very true. I guess the system has to be tested now and then. Not very pleasant. Let's just hope we've hit rock bottom.

Well, it was a long shot. But I'm so proud of my beloved Texas.

Now it's time to start dividing up the properties like Monopoly and exiting this shit show. I can't stand another minute of these substandard filthy animals mooching off me.
But the flies are part of the circle of life.

View attachment 427898

View attachment 427918
You’re showing your own lack of intellect. Can’t you respond with points?

Supreme Court rejects Trump's bid to overturn election

Despite Trump's best efforts to steal an election that he lost by a landslide, in our collective joy we should not overlook the fact that the system worked. Democracy worked. The worst elements in America tried their best to subvert the will of the people, but were not allowed to do so.

America won today and anarchy lost, as it always does!
No not by a long shot, the deep state won another and you left wing lying yoyos can take a hike.
You and your ilk are just a bunch of delusional, bootlicking morons.
Back at ya. Demats stopping vote counting in Philly, Atlanta and some other places, creating votes without a chain of custody etc. Take your so called election and stick where the sun don't shine. I had no use for Clinton and BO but they did win. This is far far different.
It is so sad how pathetic you assholes are.
Now that is funny coming from the likes of you.

No one should have expected anything different.

Biden is now going to be elected by the Electoral College and will be sworn in on January 20th 2021...
Our first UNCONSTITUTIONAL President. Congrats! Hey courts did yall know you can now MAKE law! Who knew! Constitution says other wise but hey who gives a shit that's just a piece of paper now obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back