SCOTUS says keep punishing the Rs for cheating

because you like being a traitorous party and you support their actions.

Youre a traitor

dude your in a thread and you IGNORED the entire PROOF given that proves your party is a fucking traitorous party.

why does only petty bullshit matter to you and you IGNORE a decades long FIGHT with the courts your party wages so they can CHEAT right from the top of your party?

because facts don't matter to YOU

I posted this in TMs other spam thread but I am putting it here also so TM can't say she missed real cheating on a national level. BTW the cheating went unpunished as far as I know.

What you are saying about it, repeatedly is a big fat lie. No one is cheating. Except all the confirmed democrats that gladly admit they voted more then once. And they don't care cause YOU don't care, because democrats are cheaters. Just like they lied to the Supreme court of Florida during the 2001 election, now that is real cheating.

Here is a link, you will certainly ignore, that lists all the false statements made during the Florida election debacle. Both Republican and Democrat. But the ones I want you to read are these two:

David Boies (Gore lead attorney):
Stated to the Florida Supreme Court that dimpled chads had been counted as votes in a case upheld by the Illinois Supreme Court.

Turns out that statement was totally false, as was the affidavit Boies had the lawyer in that case sign. However, Boies still managed to walk on water in the eyes of the media.

Would you consider this cheating and or lying?.

David Boies and Florida Supreme Court:

The Court asked Boies how many votes Gore had picked up in the Palm Beach hand recount. Boies said 215. The Court then order 215 to be deducted from Bush's margin.

There was only one problem here. According to the Democratic Election Supervisor Theresa LePore, Gore only picked up 174. Despite this inconvenient fact, the news media used the 215 figure in their new calculations until the U.S. Supreme Court halted the recount. How scary is it that the vote OFFICIAL vote total was, at least temporarily, wrongly determined by a LAWYER?!

Again, is this cheating and lying?

I realize you are just repeating what your handlers tell you to say but come on you even have to realize they handed you the wrong end of the stick.

http://www.johnziegler.com/editorial...p?editorial=39

BTW, if Bios had not said what he said to the SCOF then the whole issue most certainly have died right then and there. Through his saying what he said the country went through a month of BS.

TM will ignore this and continue with her spamming and incivility. She is a hopeless troll who should be completely ignored.

:eusa_whistle:

Ahem.

TM is truly an idiot. the case is not about cheating, it is about them over zealously targeting minority neighborhoods, which is against the voting rights act.

cheating was not alleged.

Youre a traitor

A person can be a MEMBER of a party without BEING the party, you pathetically ignorant asshole.

The change of spelling from "your" to "youre" is closer. But, like most of the tripe you post, tderpm, it is still wrong.

TM is truly an idiot. the case is not about cheating, it is about them over zealously targeting minority neighborhoods, which is against the voting rights act.

'Cheating' is what the Republicans were trying to detect.

They were heavy-handed and used bad tactics. But when law-enforcement (In New Joisey? That's a joke) doesn't care and is even in on the cheating, the Republicans felt like they were on their own (they were) and didn't think things through very well.

And TM is a scum-sucking libturd piece of shit.

Why he hasn't been banned as a troll is a mystery. This shit is 30 years old.

They were heavy-handed and used bad tactics. But when law-enforcement (In New Joisey? That's a joke) doesn't care and is even in on the cheating, the Republicans felt like they were on their own (they were) and didn't think things through very well.

On what basis of FACT to you deny what the courts FOUND that the R party did?

how do you just say the courts right up to the SCOTUS lied about the Rs partys GUILT?

They are being PUNISHED by the courts for their guilt as we speak

Youre a traitor

A person can be a MEMBER of a party without BEING the party, you pathetically ignorant asshole.

The change of spelling from "your" to "youre" is closer. But, like most of the tripe you post, tderpm, it is still wrong.

your a traitor for backing cheating in elections

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree - Los Angeles Times

January 14, 2013

just last year.

now why do you refuse these cold hard undeniable facts?

For their part, lawyers for the Democratic National Committee had argued that recent campaigns show the “consent degree remains necessary today.”

The court’s action is a victory for the DNC, and it comes after an election year in which the two parties regularly exchanged charges over “voter fraud” and “voter intimidation.” But most of the recent battles have been fought on the state level, and it is not clear whether the long-standing consent decree has had much impact.

The case began in 1981 when the RNC created a “national ballot security task force” that, among other things, undertook mailing campaigns targeted at black and Latino neighborhoods in New Jersey. If mailers were returned undelivered, party activists put those voters on a list to be challenged if they showed up to cast a ballot. In addition, the party was alleged to have hired off-duty law enforcement officers to “patrol” minority neighborhoods on election day.

The DNC sued the RNC in federal court, alleging its activities violated the Voting Rights Act and were intended to suppress voting among minorities. Rather than fight the charges in a trial, the RNC agreed to a consent decree promising to “refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities … directed toward [election] districts that have a substantial proportion of racial or ethnic minority populations.”

The consent decree has remained in effect, and DNC lawyers say they have gone to court in states such as Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Pennsylvania to challenge Republican activities that appear to target mostly black precincts. Both sides agree, however, that the consent decree does not forbid “normal poll watching” by Republican officials.

The RNC has tried repeatedly to have the consent decree lifted, contending it interferes with its efforts to combat voter fraud. But a federal judge in New Jersey in 2009 ruled that it should remain in effect, and the U.S. Court of Appeals agreed last year.

all facts

On what basis of FACT to you deny what the courts FOUND that the R party did?

how do you just say the courts right up to the SCOTUS lied about the Rs partys GUILT?

What do you think the guilty party did?

They sent political literature to registered voters, oh my........

They challenged voters who came to vote claiming they reside at an address they no longer where they no longer reside, how evil....

the guilty party who is to this DAY being punished for it stole elections by cheating voters out of their votes illegaly

You just like it

Targeting those neighborhoods in an effort to stop voter fraud. Get it TM? The GOP were trying to combat the fraud.

The decree stipulated that a federal court will review any proposed “ballot security” programs, including voter caging, which was not illegal at the time and not necessarily illegal today. By not lifting the decree they simply keep the federal court in the middle of both parties efforts to secure an honest vote.

National Voting Rights Act, 1993 (NVRA) in the U.S. prohibits voter caging. However, voter caging is legal when a person has not properly registered to vote and prevent him/her from voting illegally.

So, you are wrong and you are making a fool of yourself

Bummer, too late

Youre a traitor

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS concerning a lawyer for the democrats twice LYING under oath. Then come back and tell me why making sure a voter is the voter he says he is is worse.

What you are saying about it, repeatedly is a big fat lie. No one is cheating. Except all the confirmed democrats that gladly admit they voted more then once. And they don't care cause YOU don't care, because democrats are cheaters. Just like they lied to the Supreme court of Florida during the 2001 election, now that is real cheating.

Here is a link, you will certainly ignore, that lists all the false statements made during the Florida election debacle. Both Republican and Democrat. But the ones I want you to read are these two:

David Boies (Gore lead attorney):
Stated to the Florida Supreme Court that dimpled chads had been counted as votes in a case upheld by the Illinois Supreme Court.

Turns out that statement was totally false, as was the affidavit Boies had the lawyer in that case sign. However, Boies still managed to walk on water in the eyes of the media.

Would you consider this cheating and or lying?.

David Boies and Florida Supreme Court:

The Court asked Boies how many votes Gore had picked up in the Palm Beach hand recount. Boies said 215. The Court then order 215 to be deducted from Bush's margin.

There was only one problem here. According to the Democratic Election Supervisor Theresa LePore, Gore only picked up 174. Despite this inconvenient fact, the news media used the 215 figure in their new calculations until the U.S. Supreme Court halted the recount. How scary is it that the vote OFFICIAL vote total was, at least temporarily, wrongly determined by a LAWYER?!

Again, is this cheating and lying?

I realize you are just repeating what your handlers tell you to say but come on you even have to realize they handed you the wrong end of the stick.

http://www.johnziegler.com/editorial...p?editorial=39

BTW, if Bios had not said what he said to the SCOF then the whole issue most certainly have died right then and there. Through his saying what he said the country went through a month of BS.

Youre a traitor

Wrong again.

Like Obumbler, I have taken oaths to support the Constitution.

Unlike Obumbler, I actually meant it. Still do.

Wrong again.

Like Obumbler, I have taken oaths to support the Constitution.

Unlike Obumbler, I actually meant it. Still do.

I meant mine too. Still do

They are being PUNISHED by the courts for their guilt as we speak

While I know I won't get an answer since TM is currently banned. I did ask before and I still haven't had a really good explanation for how you are being punished when you voluntarily do something.

Forum List

Back