SCOTUS signals upcoming historic approval for gay marriage

Sigh....eventually there will be a fringe right conception of 'freedom' and 'liberty' that doesn't involve treating someone else like dogshit.

Where have I ever supported either of those concepts?

So your argument boils down to just treating other people like dogshit.

Lovely.
It is also the essence of freedom. The courts can impose whatever laws they wish but they can not. impose a right to basic civility.

Freedom is treating others like shit? Really...that's how conservatives view it?

Well that clarifies the conservative world view.

Sigh....eventually there will be a fringe right conception of 'freedom' and 'liberty' that doesn't involve treating someone else like dogshit.

Lovely.
It is also the essence of freedom. The courts can impose whatever laws they wish but they can not. impose a right to basic civility.
That's right. They cannot impose a right to basic civility. People are free to be assholes all they want.

Lovely.

Freedom is treating others like shit? Really...that's how conservatives view it?

Well that clarifies the conservative world view.
I AM thinking of making Katzndogz's comment a sig.

Lovely.
That's right. They cannot impose a right to basic civility. People are free to be assholes all they want.

I know...I don't see what they are so upset about. They will still hate fags, nothing the SCOTUS can do about that

Its just that the Government will no longer have to accept their hate

So your argument boils down to just treating other people like dogshit. Lovely.

My arguement boils down to the fact that 99% of all human beings don't deserve to still be breathing, nevermind have Rights or Freedoms. They have not earned those things through proper thought, word, and deed.

Oh, the irony of that statement....who exactly is becoming the social pariah?

Do you honestly believe that, given the option and opportunity, most heterosexual Americans wouldn't choose to separate themselves from the homosexual community? The problem is that most people are too stupid or disinterested to take the time and effort to do it now; but only because it's not an easy thing to do.

So your argument boils down to just treating other people like dogshit. Lovely.

My arguement boils down to the fact that 99% of all human beings don't deserve to still be breathing, nevermind have Rights or Freedoms. They have not earned those things through proper thought, word, and deed.

Oh, that's right. You're that genocidal dipshit that wants to murder billions of people.

Sorry, I thought I was talking to someone who was sane.

So two consenting adults will be able to marry. Any two consenting adults?

No. Familial restrictions remain in place.

Why?
Because marriage contract law is not written to accommodate siblings marrying, or more than two persons, for that matter.

What most opposed to equal protection rights for same-sex couples fail to understand is that allowing same sex couples to marry in no way 'changes' marriage, nothing 'new' is being 'added' to marriage – it's simply a matter of allowing those already eligible to marry to indeed do so.

Last edited:
Because marriage contract law is not written to accommodate siblings marrying, or more than two persons, for that matter.

What most opposed to equal protection rights for same-sex couples fail to understand is that allowing same sex couples to marry in no way 'changes' marriage, nothing 'new' is being 'added' to marriage – it's simply a matter of allowing those already eligible to marry to indeed do so.

They were already eligible to marry.

It changes the definition of what marriage has been in America.

Why shouldn't two brothers be allowed to marry and take advantage of the benefits? Two consenting adults, hurting no one.

They were already eligible to marry.

You know, that's the same argument racists used to support anti miscegenation laws. They said there was no discrimination because blacks could marry blacks and whites could marry whites. The argument failed when the Lovings took their case to the SCOTUS.

It changes the definition of what marriage has been in America.

So blacks being allowed to marry whites changed the definition? Did women and blacks voting change the definition of voting too?

Why shouldn't two brothers be allowed to marry and take advantage of the benefits? Two consenting adults, hurting no one.

If you believe there is no societal harm in marrying a close familial tie, I encourage you to challenge the prohibitions in court. Good luck.

Once a culture starts down the road to depravity it doesn't stop. It ends.
Good riddance to it though...I am actually surprised ANYONE seriously thought the gang of 9 tyrants was seriously NOT going to legalize sodomites "marrying"....Shit even the most ardent marriage supporter knew that was going to happen...
Same-sex couples are among the most ardent marriage supporters; it's their advocacy of marriage that motivates them to fight for their right to equal protection of the law and to indeed marry.

Marriage is 1 man and 1 woman. PERIOD. Not what your sick people want to turn it into,such disgusting perverts.
Ha ha ha, not any more.

Good riddance to it though...I am actually surprised ANYONE seriously thought the gang of 9 tyrants was seriously NOT going to legalize sodomites "marrying"....Shit even the most ardent marriage supporter knew that was going to happen...
Same-sex couples are among the most ardent marriage supporters; it's their advocacy of marriage that motivates them to fight for their right to equal protection of the law and to indeed marry.

Marriage is 1 man and 1 woman. PERIOD. Not what your sick people want to turn it into,such disgusting perverts.
Ha ha ha, not any more.
You can't read very well. You perverted deviants can call it what you like it doesn't make it marriage any more than marrying a dog would.

Ha ha ha, not any more.
You can't read very well. You perverted deviants can call it what you like it doesn't make it marriage any more than marrying a dog would.
The law does though.

You can ignore the laws. They won't ignore you. That sovereign citizen bullshit has never worked out for your ilk.

That's fine. They can feel free to come and discuss it with me at any time. Just make sure they bring Morticians, Guns, and EOD.

Forum List

Back