SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

Come one shitlibs, tell us how you really feel.

VFh8oP9.png

I'm not a "shitlib" but I don't really care. Why do you? There always have been and always will be people who are in the "fringe" of society, so what is your point?

VFh8oP9.png

I'm not a "shitlib" but I don't really care. Why do you? There always have been and always will be people who are in the "fringe" of society, so what is your point?

Yes, you are a shitlib.

I care because I am not a nihilist.

So you are saying marriage licenses should be granted to multiple partners who practice polyamory?

VFh8oP9.png

Yes, you are a shitlib.

So you are saying marriage licenses should be granted to multiple partners who practice polyamory?

Why not? Why should I care one bit? This is what I wonder about you busy bodies. Why not mind your business and worry about yourself?

VFh8oP9.png

Yes, you are a shitlib.

Nope, sorry you are wrong. I would know what I am far better than you. Try to control your ugly nastiness for once in your life instead of trolling like a douche.

VFh8oP9.png

Yes, you are a shitlib.

Why not? Why should I care one bit? This is what I wonder about you busy bodies. Why not mind your business and worry about yourself?
Because society shouldn't be promoting and sanctioning fringe degeneracy by giving them marriage licenses.

States can and should forego appeals to any federal court with regards to any and all socio-economic legal issues. Ignore them as the irrelevant and illegal entities that they have become.

VFh8oP9.png

Yes, you are a shitlib.

Because society shouldn't be promoting and sanctioning fringe degeneracy by giving them marriage licenses.

Is this a free country or not? Would you want the government being involved in your personal life? I don't think it means society is promoting anything.

VFh8oP9.png

Yes, you are a shitlib.

Nope, sorry you are wrong. I would know what I am far better than you. Try to control your ugly nastiness for once in your life instead of trolling like a douche.
LOL at the guy who supports polyamory talking about ugly nastiness. You have zero self awareness.

VFh8oP9.png

Yes, you are a shitlib.

Is this a free country or not? Would you want the government being involved in your personal life? I don't think it means society is promoting anything.
Not giving them a marriage license isn't denying them freedom. They are a fringe freaks, they can stay on that fringe as well. Socially degenerate lifestyles like polyamory should not be promoted by the state through marriage licenses. Society should discourage such anti-social attitudes as well, promoting procreation and monogamy, since this is the superior and far healthier lifetsyle for individuals and their children.

VFh8oP9.png

Yes, you are a shitlib.

LOL at the guy who supports polyamory talking about ugly nastiness. You have zero self awareness.

You have no awareness, considering I'm a female.

Yes, you are a shitlib.

Not giving them a marriage license isn't denying them freedom. They are a fringe freaks, they can stay on that fringe as well. Socially degenerate lifestyles like polyamory should not be promoted by the state through marriage licenses. Society should discourage such anti-social attitudes as well, promoting procreation and monogamy, since this is the superior and far healthier lifetsyle for individuals and their children.

No, sorry, this is America and America is a free country for people to pursue their happiness and all that good stuff. Your personal opinions, judgments don't really count for much to anyone but yourself.

VFh8oP9.png

Yes, you are a shitlib.

Guys is a gender neutral term you bigot.

Yes, you are a shitlib.

No it isn't. Not in the way you used it, duh.

Yes, you are a shitlib.

No, sorry, this is America and America is a free country for people to pursue their happiness and all that good stuff. Your personal opinions, judgments don't really count for much to anyone but yourself.
Getting the state to sanction your degenerate sexual relationship isn't a freedom, it is a privilege that should not be granted to these damaging anti-social behaviors. Kids should not be growing up around some degenerate f-uck fest, and the state certainly shouldn't be endorsing the behavior by granting them licenses to have multiple partners in marriage. Children should be taken out of such abusive environments if anything.

Yes, you are a shitlib.

How did I use guy in a male way? So are you saying women cant be referred to as guys?

Also, who cares if you are a woman? Do you prefer I call you are girl?

Getting the state to sanction your degenerate sexual relationship isn't a freedom, it is a privilege that should not be granted to these damaging anti-social behaviors. Kids should not be growing up around some degenerate f-uck fest, and the state certainly shouldn't be endorsing the behavior by granting them licenses to have multiple partners in marriage. Children should be taken out of such abusive environments if anything.

There are plenty of "degenerate" heterosexual monogamous couples as well, who have children, abuse them, beat them, etc. What makes you automatically assume that because the relationship dynamic is "different" that it must be abusive on some level? Anyone can be a "degenerate."

How did I use guy in a male way? So are you saying women cant be referred to as guys?

Since when are women referred to as "guys?" That is not the case where I'm from. Lol.

There are plenty of "degenerate" heterosexual monogamous couples as well, who have children, abuse them, beat them, etc. What makes you automatically assume that because the relationship dynamic is "different" that it must be abusive on some level? Anyone can be a "degenerate."
Children are far better off in a home with a mother and father than with a mother with multiple sex partners or a father with multiple sex partners. Exceptions to the rule don't break the general rule.

Since when are women referred to as "guys?" That is not the case where I'm from. Lol.
In America all over the place, people say "you guys" all the time, to girls as well. You must never get off the internet. That also explains your moral and social retardation when it comes to polyamory. You don't get out much so you have no moral compass.

Children are far better off in a home with a mother and father than with a mother with multiple sex partners or a father with multiple sex partners. Exceptions to the rule don't break the general rule.

While I might agree that the ideal home would have a mom and a dad, there is really no such thing as an "ideal" home. Many homes that might seem ideal are not so ideal, like I said. So what about all of those kids?

I don't know if there are any studies that have shown conclusively and that are not biased as hell, that children fare any better, so I can't speak for that. My issue with this is the marriage itself. I don't think others should have a say in someone's private personal business, and especially not the government!

Forum List

Back