Screw Republicans and big food!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
You bitch when poor people want to buy healthy expensive food but don't have any problem when they buy the cheap processed crap that is so prevalent in American super markets! You are the reason Americans are so fat! I think you are shills for the big corporations!

You bitch when poor people want to buy healthy expensive food but don't have any problem when they buy the cheap processed crap that is so prevalent in American super markets! You are the reason Americans are so fat! I think you are shills for the big corporations!

It's about them spending more wisely on fruits and veggies and chicken and fish.
Not Steak and lobster.

and that's the Republicans fault? what are you Democrats out protesting to get rid of such HORRIBLE FOOD?

Nooo, just blame everyone else. tool

What is it like to be an extreme whack job? Does everything scare you? Do you have a favorite safety blanket or will any do?

I wouldn't go in a dark alley with it. that's for sure
damn. those people riding their high horseys are nuts.

It's about them spending more wisely on fruits and veggies and chicken and fish.
Not Steak and lobster.
Here's the thing: I've never actually seen evidence that poor people buying steak and lobster was a widespread problem.

It's a completely made up mountain of manufactured bullshit that makes assholes believe the cutting of aid to the poor is a good and holy thing to do.

Just so the assholes can continue to collect their own government gifts in the form of tax credits, deductions, and exemptions at everyone else's expense.

Not Steak and lobster.
I've never actually seen evidence that poor people buying steak and lobster was a widespread problem. It's a completely made up mountain of manufactured bullshit.

I have seen many of them here in our little town buying really expensive steaks and seafood and then going to the food bank for the rest of the month.

Not Steak and lobster.
I've never actually seen evidence that poor people buying steak and lobster was a widespread problem. It's a completely made up mountain of manufactured bullshit.

I have seen many of them here in our little town buying really expensive steaks and seafood and then going to the food bank for the rest of the month.
Anonymous anecdotal bullshit.

Not Steak and lobster.

Not even close.

Food stamps are no where near enough to buy fruit and vegetables. The best they can afford is fat food from junk places like McDonald's and even that is getting to be out of reach for the working poor.

No one is buying steak and lobster with food stamps.

:rolleyes:

The steak-and-lobster meme is a lie assholes tell each other in the echo chamber.

Not Steak and lobster.

Sure would not want to hear the truth huh?
Go and check it out for yourself, don't take my word for it.

Not Steak and lobster.

No it's not.

Not Steak and lobster.

Not even close.

Food stamps are no where near enough to buy fruit and vegetables. The best they can afford is fat food from junk places like McDonald's and even that is getting to be out of reach for the working poor.

Yes they are.

Not Steak and lobster.

Sure would not want to hear the truth huh?
Go and check it out for yourself, don't take my word for it.
I have run two privately funded faith-based non-profits which help the poor. I'm pretty sure I know more about the situation than you.

Your anecdote is not "evidence". It's an anecdote, and you have a very obvious confirmation bias to boot.

Not Steak and lobster.

Yeah. Sure you have.

It doesn't happen.

Not Steak and lobster.

Not even close.

Yes they are.

Long ago proven to be a fraudulent plant by the RWs.

And YOU KNOW IT.

Yes....damn those food companies for making food that is cheap, plentiful and tasty to eat....damn them....damn them......

Not Steak and lobster.
Here's the thing: I've never actually seen evidence that poor people buying steak and lobster was a widespread problem.

It's a completely made up mountain of manufactured bullshit that makes assholes believe the cutting of aid to the poor is a good and holy thing to do.

Just so the assholes can continue to collect their own government gifts in the form of tax credits, deductions, and exemptions at everyone else's expense.

Oh, great... the absurd argument that paying a lesser tax rate is a gift paid for by everyone else.

:lol:

Not Steak and lobster.

Not even close.

Yes they are.

Classic Fox News propaganda. The "surfer dude" is not representative of SNAP recipients in any way. For every surfer dude Fox News interviewed, did they interview a proportional number of SNAP recipients who are representative of those busting their asses? That would have had to be at least 90 to 100.

Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back