Scum bag Facui calls trump a murder of 20,000 ppl

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Democrats are sick sick rats. Trump should have fired him, but the state is so deep with people that hate America.. he’s gotta clean house and put many out of America on 2021..

People that hate this country need to have a trial and be removed quickly. They have disregarded the constitution so what ever decisions are made on there behalf is NULL

• Banned
How DARE he says what he's thinking regarding Trump!

HE MUST BE PUNISHED
I worded my post the way I did, to hear the devil come out of you democrats.. I ready to hear the vile poison .. continue

I guess Trumpsters are like Regressive Lefties when it comes to punishing speech.

If I don't like it, shut it down! Punish it! Intimidate it! I don't want to hear it!

Authoritarians just gotta be authoritarians, regardless of the tribe.
When's the last time you called your bosses (one of your customers) irresponsible?
If I ever thought they were putting lives in danger, I would sure as hell say so.

How DARE he says what he's thinking regarding Trump!

HE MUST BE PUNISHED

I'm not calling for any punishment, but obviously had the country locked down sooner more lives would have been saved from the virus. However, suicides, domestic violence, hopelessness would have increased. Look at it this way, instead of a deterioration of American's mental health starting in mid-March, it would have started in mid-February.
People need to balance the consequences.

I guess Trumpsters are like Regressive Lefties when it comes to punishing speech.

If I don't like it, shut it down! Punish it! Intimidate it! I don't want to hear it!

When's the last time you called your bosses (one of your customers) irresponsible?
If I ever thought they were putting lives in danger, I would sure as hell say so.
Who has put lives in danger?
Be specific and provide context.

Who has put lives in danger?
Be specific and provide context.
Stop playing games. You know the topic of the thread you're on. Hopefully.

I realize you're afraid to criticize Trump. Fine with me. I'm under no such obligation.

Forum List

Back