Sea level may rise, so does land elevations

Robert W

Platinum Member
Sep 9, 2022
Islands were supposed to be underwater. But they keep rising. Coral rises. Land is added to the islands. The alarms were false alarms. Check this out.

Mamooth does not understand the basics of sea level rise or level falling
Do tell us more about the land rising. How does that work? Everyone really wants to know.

You do undestand that most of the world is not a coral atoll, right?

And that coral atolls are not rising as fast as sea level? While some coral atolls increased in size, that's mainly due to land restoration efforts (such as by China in the south China sea), and not by natural processes.

Do tell us more about the land rising. How does that work? Everyone really wants to know.

And that coral atolls are not rising as fast as sea level? While some coral atolls increased in size, that's mainly due to land restoration efforts (such as by China in the south China sea), and not by natural processes.
Coral and sand is the source. Thank you for admitting coral atolls have increased in size.

The 2011 Japanese earthquake, the seabed rose 7 metres, which is about 23 feet. What effect on global sea level did the climate brigade conclude, or are they just talking about melting ice? I'm not a climate alarmist because I follow science, I just wondered if you knew?

There is no ocean rise because there is no ongoing net ice melt because Planet Earth is not warming.

Land sometimes does go up and down. Mountains are created by tectonic plate movement. On top of Mt Everest are 90 million year old clam fossils...

There is no ocean rise because there is no ongoing net ice melt because Planet Earth is not warming.

Land sometimes does go up and down. Mountains are created by tectonic plate movement. On top of Mt Everest are 90 million year old clam fossils...
I did not know there are clams on the top of Mt. Everest.
AI Overview
Learn more…Opens in new tab

Yes, there are fossils on top of Mount Everest:

• What fossils are there?
    The summit of Mount Everest contains fossils of marine invertebrates, including trilobites, brachiopods, crinoids, ostracods, and conodonts.

• What are the fossils in?
    The fossils are found in the Qomolangma Limestone, a sedimentary rock that's well-bedded and grainstone

I did not know there are clams on the top of Mt. Everest.
AI Overview
Learn more…Opens in new tab

Yes, there are fossils on top of Mount Everest:

• What fossils are there?
    The summit of Mount Everest contains fossils of marine invertebrates, including trilobites, brachiopods, crinoids, ostracods, and conodonts.

• What are the fossils in?
    The fossils are found in the Qomolangma Limestone, a sedimentary rock that's well-bedded and grainstone

That rock was underwater 90 million years ago.... so yeah, land can "go up" and "down" because of tectonics.

The "down" part is Pacific Ring of Fire, when one plate goes under the other. If you are an island on the plate approaching PROF going down, then so is your island. The Co2 FRAUD tried to blame "ocean rise" for Marshall and Solomon islands, but they were badly busted by someone who noticed PROF....

That rock was underwater 90 million years ago.... so yeah, land can "go up" and "down" because of tectonics.

The "down" part is Pacific Ring of Fire, when one plate goes under the other. If you are an island on the plate approaching PROF going down, then so is your island. The Co2 FRAUD tried to blame "ocean rise" for Marshall and Solomon islands, but they were badly busted by someone who noticed PROF....
Thanks for the new knowledge told to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back