Sea-level rise claims five islands in Solomons: study

And you wonder why people call the republican party anti-science and anti-civilization. You people want to tar this nation down.

pocorn.gif

NASA Exposed in ‘Massive’ New Climate Data Fraud - Principia Scientific International

The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever

Tracking Climate Fraud

German Professor: NASA Has Fiddled Climate Data On 'Unbelievable' Scale

More Countries Caught Manipulating Their Climate Data

More Countries Caught Manipulating Their Climate Data

Ah, so it's all a vast conspiracy and you want to engage in a link off rather than go get into the science for yourself. Did you follow up for yourself on this? Stay on point.

Refute it, I am on point, unless you know what staying on point is don't be telling someone else to do it. You're going to struggle on here you keep this garbage up. You sound like your typical left loon, you want to be taken at face value...doesn't work with me

You don't want to know anything, you don't want to discuss, you can't pick apart the data for science yourself coming to your own conclusion, you're not going near the primary research you just hate "liberals". You can't even make your own argument. All yuo can do is throw up Reich wing batshit crazy garbage and go "oh yeah, well prove that ain't true". There's no other way to more firmly state "I have no fucking clue how the scientific method even works".

You "win", have a lovely evening.

Fuck me for ever trying to converse with the likes of you.

Perhaps the military industrial complex should cease and desist with the geo-engineering program that has been manipulating weather patterns since it began in earnest in 1997. There is absolutely NO way to gather useful data if the ionosphere and the jest stream are being purposely manipulated using aerosol spraying of nano-particulates in conjuncture with ionospheric heaters.
The day is coming soon when those behind this genocide will be put on trial for their crimes against humanity and I look forward to it. Keep spreading the word about this man-made climate change being done by the global elites.....people need to know.
Maybe you should get a new tinfoil hat.

Maybe you should do a little research about geo-engineering before you shoot off your big mouth that is full of nothing, ass wipe. This is one debate you can never hope to win. I am an expert on this subject and give seminars about it as well as the banking system and the real history of this corporate entity...try me, punkinpuss. I always enjoy embarrassing the troll factions.

Principia Scientific International
Background
Principia Scientific International (PSI) is an organization based in the United Kingdom which promotes fringe views and material to claim that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas. PSI was formed in 2010 around the time they published their first book, titled Slaying the Sky Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory. [1]

PSI claims it provides its members with a “reliable port of call to ascertain the facts behind the news stories to better judge whether information being presented by third parties is accurate information and reflects a balanced view of all facets of the subject.” [2]

The PSI website says the organization is “for everyone who supports the traditions [sic] scientific method against the rise of sinister and secretive government funded 'post normal science'.”

The group claims on its website to be a “not-for-profit community interest subsidiary of PSI Acumen Ltd.” [2]

PSI Acumen was registered with Companies House in the UK in March 2013 (see PDF) as a private company, with an address in Battersea Park Road, London. In July 2013, the business address of PSI Acumen was changed (PDF) to an address in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, which is the same as the home address of John O'Sullivan, the organization's founder and chief executive officer. PSI Acument LTD was dissolved (PDF) on October 15, 2014. [3], [4], [5]

The two named directors were John O'Sullivan, of the UK, and a Walter James O'Brien, with a US address listed in Fargo, North Dakota. Emails published by climate skeptic blogger Pete Ridley suggest that Walter James O'Brien no longer has any connection to the PSI Acument company. [3], [6]

Principia Scientific reports that one of their “proudest endeavors is the ongoing support given to world-leading independent climatologist, Dr Tim Ball,” who is also a founding member and former chairman of PCI. [7]

A political organization with zero scientific standing. Just another professional lie site. The Scientific Societies, National Academies of Science, and major Universities all state that AGW is a fact and a clear and present danger.

Refute it, I am on point, unless you know what staying on point is don't be telling someone else to do it. You're going to struggle on here you keep this garbage up. You sound like your typical left loon, you want to be taken at face value...doesn't work with me

You don't want to know anything, you don't want to discuss, you can't pick apart the data for science yourself coming to your own conclusion, you're not going near the primary research you just hate "liberals". You can't even make your own argument. All yuo can do is throw up Reich wing batshit crazy garbage and go "oh yeah, well prove that ain't true". There's no other way to more firmly state "I have no fucking clue how the scientific method even works".

You "win", have a lovely evening.

Fuck me for ever trying to converse with the likes of you.

Still can't refute it I see. Talk is cheap and save it, I stopped reading after your first sentence

I don't have much faith in scientists who take money from the government in the form of research grants to find conclusions that are predetermined by the desire of the government to find excuses to clamp down on private enterprise and increase government control on everything.

Scientists are human just like the rest of us, and are prone to human failings like greed, corruption, ambition, and some will manipulate data dishonestly to please their government masters.

And they get caught committing fraud, and yet somehow, they get away with it anyway.

Yeah, it's all a govt hoax, heard it on tv. God's will, that's what it is.

Principia Scientific International
Background
Principia Scientific International (PSI) is an organization based in the United Kingdom which promotes fringe views and material to claim that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas. PSI was formed in 2010 around the time they published their first book, titled Slaying the Sky Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory. [1]

PSI claims it provides its members with a “reliable port of call to ascertain the facts behind the news stories to better judge whether information being presented by third parties is accurate information and reflects a balanced view of all facets of the subject.” [2]

The PSI website says the organization is “for everyone who supports the traditions [sic] scientific method against the rise of sinister and secretive government funded 'post normal science'.”

The group claims on its website to be a “not-for-profit community interest subsidiary of PSI Acumen Ltd.” [2]

PSI Acumen was registered with Companies House in the UK in March 2013 (see PDF) as a private company, with an address in Battersea Park Road, London. In July 2013, the business address of PSI Acumen was changed (PDF) to an address in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, which is the same as the home address of John O'Sullivan, the organization's founder and chief executive officer. PSI Acument LTD was dissolved (PDF) on October 15, 2014. [3], [4], [5]

The two named directors were John O'Sullivan, of the UK, and a Walter James O'Brien, with a US address listed in Fargo, North Dakota. Emails published by climate skeptic blogger Pete Ridley suggest that Walter James O'Brien no longer has any connection to the PSI Acument company. [3], [6]

Principia Scientific reports that one of their “proudest endeavors is the ongoing support given to world-leading independent climatologist, Dr Tim Ball,” who is also a founding member and former chairman of PCI. [7]

A political organization with zero scientific standing. Just another professional lie site. The Scientific Societies, National Academies of Science, and major Universities all state that AGW is a fact and a clear and present danger.

Refute their findings, don't whine on source, that never works

And you wonder why people call the republican party anti-science and anti-civilization. You people want to tar this nation down.

We should thank Sassy for being here. She took time off from her duties as a guide through the Creationist Museum in Kentucky to be here.

On one hand, we have thousands of participants in these climate change conferences from all over the world. On the other hand, we have Sassy.

-- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) - Error page --

hmmmmm......thinking...........

You'd think a scientist could do math...no?

Climate scientist finds mathematical error in the climate models used to predict global warming

We can do this all day

Science makes errors all the time and then corrects, that's how the scientific method works. Unlike you all who are obviously infallable.

I don't have much faith in scientists who take money from the government in the form of research grants to find conclusions that are predetermined by the desire of the government to find excuses to clamp down on private enterprise and increase government control on everything.

Scientists are human just like the rest of us, and are prone to human failings like greed, corruption, ambition, and some will manipulate data dishonestly to please their government masters.

And they get caught committing fraud, and yet somehow, they get away with it anyway.

Yeah, it's all a govt hoax, heard it on tv. God's will, that's what it is.

Start refuting and stop whining...good grief you said you're a "scientist"

^ Rage quit. I guess Fenton Lum was unable to meet the challenge of defending the Global Warming theory from accusations that it is a fraud perpetrated on the public by corrupt scientists at the behest of a corrupt government.

We should thank Sassy for being here. She took time off from her duties as a guide through the Creationist Museum in Kentucky to be here.

Lame, ....but maybe YOU can refute it? Doubtful, you're weak in that department...and your middle school insults are just as weak. Go ride your Big Wheel and pretend you're a big bad biker

On one hand, we have thousands of participants in these climate change conferences from all over the world. On the other hand, we have Sassy.

-- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) - Error page --

hmmmmm......thinking...........

You'd think a scientist could do math...no?

Climate scientist finds mathematical error in the climate models used to predict global warming

We can do this all day

Science makes errors all the time and then corrects, that's how the scientific method works. Unlike you all who are obviously infallable.

When real scientists make errors, they correct their theories; when the AGWCult makes an error, they adjust the data

^ Rage quit. I guess Fenton Lum was unable to meet the challenge of defending the Global Warming theory from accusations that it is a fraud perpetrated on the public by corrupt scientists at the behest of a corrupt government.

Of course he can't.....he's blowing smoke

I'm still trying to wrap my head around your assertion that thousands of years from now, the world will look as us as barbarians for allowing abortion....in spite of the fact that abortion has only been illegal for the last 100 years of recorded history!

Forum List

Back