Sea-level rise claims five islands in Solomons: study

Perhaps the military industrial complex should cease and desist with the geo-engineering program that has been manipulating weather patterns since it began in earnest in 1997. There is absolutely NO way to gather useful data if the ionosphere and the jest stream are being purposely manipulated using aerosol spraying of nano-particulates in conjuncture with ionospheric heaters.
The day is coming soon when those behind this genocide will be put on trial for their crimes against humanity and I look forward to it. Keep spreading the word about this man-made climate change being done by the global elites.....people need to know.
Maybe you should get a new tinfoil hat.

Maybe you should do a little research about geo-engineering before you shoot off your big mouth that is full of nothing, ass wipe. This is one debate you can never hope to win. I am an expert on this subject and give seminars about it as well as the banking system and the real history of this corporate entity...try me, punkinpuss. I always enjoy embarrassing the troll factions.
Dale, the only thing that you are expert in is bullshit. Yes, I have read quite a bit on geo-engineering. From real scientists, not conspiracy theorists.

pocorn.gif

NASA Exposed in ‘Massive’ New Climate Data Fraud - Principia Scientific International

The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever

Tracking Climate Fraud

German Professor: NASA Has Fiddled Climate Data On 'Unbelievable' Scale

More Countries Caught Manipulating Their Climate Data

More Countries Caught Manipulating Their Climate Data

Ah, so it's all a vast conspiracy and you want to engage in a link off rather than go get into the science for yourself. Did you follow up for yourself on this? Stay on point.

Refute it, I am on point, unless you know what staying on point is don't be telling someone else to do it. You're going to struggle on here you keep this garbage up. You sound like your typical left loon, you want to be taken at face value...doesn't work with me

You don't want to know anything, you don't want to discuss, you can't pick apart the data for science yourself coming to your own conclusion, you're not going near the primary research you just hate "liberals". You can't even make your own argument. All yuo can do is throw up Reich wing batshit crazy garbage and go "oh yeah, well prove that ain't true". There's no other way to more firmly state "I have no fucking clue how the scientific method even works".

You "win", have a lovely evening.

Fuck me for ever trying to converse with the likes of you.

Still can't refute it I see. Talk is cheap and save it, I stopped reading after your first sentence

Nah, you never intellectually engaged. Looks like you "win" again. It's all a big con job. The scientific community is all split up on this, no agreement at all. From now on I'm getting all my info from Reich wing conspiracy outlets. But holy shit! That means I can’t take any medications again. The scientists are working for drug companies!

Refute it, I am on point, unless you know what staying on point is don't be telling someone else to do it. You're going to struggle on here you keep this garbage up. You sound like your typical left loon, you want to be taken at face value...doesn't work with me

You don't want to know anything, you don't want to discuss, you can't pick apart the data for science yourself coming to your own conclusion, you're not going near the primary research you just hate "liberals". You can't even make your own argument. All yuo can do is throw up Reich wing batshit crazy garbage and go "oh yeah, well prove that ain't true". There's no other way to more firmly state "I have no fucking clue how the scientific method even works".

Still can't refute it I see. Talk is cheap and save it, I stopped reading after your first sentence

Nah, you never intellectually engaged. Looks like you "win" again. It's all a big con job. The scientific community is all split up on this, no agreement at all. From now on I'm getting all my info from Reich wing conspiracy outlets. But holy shit! That means I can’t take any medications again. The scientists are working for drug companies!

Can't refute it can you? Just admit, lick your wounds and try another topic, you suck at this one

^ Rage quit. I guess Fenton Lum was unable to meet the challenge of defending the Global Warming theory from accusations that it is a fraud perpetrated on the public by corrupt scientists at the behest of a corrupt government.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around your assertion that thousands of years from now, the world will look as us as barbarians for allowing abortion....in spite of the fact that abortion has only been illegal for the last 100 years of recorded history!

Don't you fucking come in here with facts gottdammit!

You say you're a scientist, but you don't act like one.

Stop whining and go fetch a link to prove up what you are saying. Right now, you're just acting like a baby.

On one hand, we have thousands of participants in these climate change conferences from all over the world. On the other hand, we have Sassy.

Climate Leadership Conference - 2016 Climate Leadership Conference
hmmmmm......thinking...........
So that's some kind of logical fallacy, appeal to authority I think. Ask Clayton, he would know.
Silly ass, what you are saying is on a scientific subject, we should give equal weight to the rants of an obese junkie on the AM radio as to scientists who have spent decades mastering their subject.

Ah, so it's all a vast conspiracy and you want to engage in a link off rather than go get into the science for yourself. Did you follow up for yourself on this? Stay on point.

Can't refute it can you? Just admit, lick your wounds and try another topic, you suck at this one

I can't evem figure out what the fuck you're going on about hon.

I will have to concede defeat, because I have an appointment with Gore. He is going to deliver our assignments for his master to plan to destroy the world economy, and I don't want to be late!

I don't have much faith in scientists who take money from the government in the form of research grants to find conclusions that are predetermined by the desire of the government to find excuses to clamp down on private enterprise and increase government control on everything.

Scientists are human just like the rest of us, and are prone to human failings like greed, corruption, ambition, and some will manipulate data dishonestly to please their government masters.

And they get caught committing fraud, and yet somehow, they get away with it anyway.

Yeah, it's all a govt hoax, heard it on tv. God's will, that's what it is.
Go get a source.

You say you're a scientist, but you don't act like one.

Stop whining and go fetch a link to prove up what you are saying. Right now, you're just acting like a baby.

Yuo want me to prove a negative? Man.

The links dumbass, the links, save the meager attempt at trying to be condescending. you'll get hurt

Fenton is a waste of time. Not a scientist and can't back up a damn thing....maybe Clayton's lost brother

I don't have much faith in scientists who take money from the government in the form of research grants to find conclusions that are predetermined by the desire of the government to find excuses to clamp down on private enterprise and increase government control on everything.

Scientists are human just like the rest of us, and are prone to human failings like greed, corruption, ambition, and some will manipulate data dishonestly to please their government masters.

And they get caught committing fraud, and yet somehow, they get away with it anyway.

Yeah, it's all a govt hoax, heard it on tv. God's will, that's what it is.
Go get a source.

You want a source for what? That NO ONE ever working on this question EVER fudged ANY data AT ALL, EVER? Really? Dear Lord.

Its happening all over the world. The Maldives are almost gone and even Venice can't handle high tide any more.

This place in the Madives looks awesome

ANANTARA KIHAVAH MALDIVES VILLAS
Tranquil private villas. Underwater dining. Boundless horizons.

Enjoying a prime location in the Maldives’ Baa Atoll island archipelago and on the doorstep of Hanifaru Bay, Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas is the perfect place from which to explore the underwater world of the Indian Ocean. Set on Kihavah Huravalhi, one of the most pristine Maldivian islands, the resort is 30-minute seaplane flight from Male International Airport, an unforgettable experience in itself as the plane flies over a string of glowing coral islands amidst turquoise waters.

79 spacious private pool villas, ranging from 260 to 2,730 square meters, are either poised over the water with sweeping ocean views or nestled along a pristine stretch of private beach. Snorkel some of the world’s most treasured reefs within a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, explore uninhabited islands encircled by abundant reefs home to turtles, eels and beautiful coral formations, or cruise in solitude into a tapestry of unimaginable colours to a glorious Maldivian sunset.

At Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas guests are treated to a host of dining options across various world cuisines. Our quartet of restaurants Sea. Fire. Salt. Sky offers a one-of-a-kind over and underwater dining experience. From a mythical escape into the depths of the ocean to reaching for the sky at the rooftop bar, the Indian Ocean unfolds before your eyes in four different ways.

Anantara Kihavah key features:
  • 79 beach and over water pool villas
  • 6 dining and entertainment options
  • Award-winning underwater restaurant and wine cellar
  • Fitness centre, tennis court, volleyball, badminton, chess, billiards, resort bicycles and swimming pool
  • Resident Medical Doctor
  • Elements water sports, dive centre and coral adoption
  • Children’s club and children’s activities
  • Spice Spoons - Anantara cooking school
  • Over water Anantara Spa
  • Yoga and meditation classes

^ Rage quit. I guess Fenton Lum was unable to meet the challenge of defending the Global Warming theory from accusations that it is a fraud perpetrated on the public by corrupt scientists at the behest of a corrupt government.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around your assertion that thousands of years from now, the world will look as us as barbarians for allowing abortion....in spite of the fact that abortion has only been illegal for the last 100 years of recorded history!
Slavery has only been illegal since 1865.

Fenton is a waste of time. Not a scientist and can't back up a damn thing....maybe Clayton's lost brother

You want a source for what? That NO ONE ever working on this question EVER fudged ANY data AT ALL, EVER? Really? Dear Lord.

You're an idiot, never said that. Ever. Stupidass. So that means in your little mind that the entire thing is a ruse. Brilliant. Just fucking brilliant. I've given you more time than you deserve. Go back to your television and political propaganda sites.

God, what a total dumbass you are. You have no idea of how grants are obtained or what they cover. You just repeat the fucking lies of the right wing nut jubs doing the energy corporations bidding. Yes, there is scientific fraud. And when it is discovered, the scientist loses all standing in the scientific community, and best accept the first janitors job that he can.

The links dumbass, the links, save the meager attempt at trying to be condescending. you'll get hurt

I've seen nothing bit condescending shit from you in your eery post Hon. It's what you're here for.

You're an idiot, never said that. Ever. Stupidass. So that means in your little mind that the entire thing is a ruse. Brilliant. Just fucking brilliant. I've given you more time than you deserve. Go back to your television and political propaganda sites.

You're getting tiresome...I'll check later to see if you managed to work up some sort of rebuttal. Simply saying "I'm a scientist" isn't going to work. Now get at it and good luck, I suspect you're going to need it

God, what a total dumbass you are. You have no idea of how grants are obtained or what they cover. You just repeat the fucking lies of the right wing nut jubs doing the energy corporations bidding. Yes, there is scientific fraud. And when it is discovered, the scientist loses all standing in the scientific community, and best accept the first janitors job that he can.

You'll never get through to this bunch man, this shit is a religion to them. No new info can penetrate. Take care. Hope ta bump into you again.

Forum List

Back