🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seahawks At The Stick...

I thought Wilson was smarter than that. I feel badly for him being so naive. He should have recognized that the fix was in by halftime and never bothered to throw that last futile hail mary pass and fuck up his stats.

I thought Wilson was smarter than that. I feel badly for him being so naive. He should have recognized that the fix was in by halftime and never bothered to throw that last futile hail mary pass and fuck up his stats.

The fix? More conspiracy BS! :lol:

This is why I dislike Seahawk fans, they think the whole league is against them. You guys in Seattle are big pussies. Cry a freakin river.

This is why talent leaves Seattle, the fans are unrealistic whiners.

Hell, they had to invent the 12th man BS and the fans actually believe it works!

Why didn't it work two years ago? Oops, you need talent, now there is a concept, Seattle thought Krieg was talent. :lmao:

Last edited:

This is why I dislike Seahawk fans, they think the whole league is against them. You guys in Seattle are big pussies. Cry a freakin river.

Hell, they had to invent the 12th man BS and the fans actually believe it works!

Why didn't it work two years ago? Oops, you need talent, now there is a concept, Seattle thought Krieg was talent. :lmao:

That's right. "The Fix". The league has nothing to do with it. That game was officiated dishonestly. It's not the end of the world. It's not that hard to do. I used to be a very bad boy and occasionally played on the weaknesses of people.

Refs have families too. I was very suspicious of the line on this game from the start and said so. And lordy lordy look what happened. Almost perfectly played by the refs.

People like you are fools. People like you are dishonest. That is why I despise you. You don't have the balls to just stand up and say..."Ya...that was some real bullshit reffing."

The game won't matter in the final outcome of the season but ...ya... I don't like being played like a sucker. If I was Paul Allen I would find out who was behind it and make some bitches dissappear.

Maybe you are just too stupid to see something is wrong when it's right under your nose.

Maybe I'm not as stupid and weak as you and am willing to lay down and have some betting cabal fuck me in the ass...piss on me.. and tell me it's raining.

You are such a worthless punk ass bitch that you can't even want to win on an even field.

You are the kind of pussy that pretends to put some money in a blind man's cup but steals a twenty when your hand comes out of the donation pot.

That is why you will never be respected by me. You have no heart ...no character.

It's not the game. The game doesn't really matter. It's pussies like you that turn the other way and act like you won something. How does it feel to be you?... Nevermind. I really wouldn't want to know.

:eusa_eh: :eusa_shifty: The fix was in? :eusa_hand: while I :lol:

That's right. "The Fix". The league has nothing to do with it. That game was officiated dishonestly. It's not the end of the world. It's not that hard to do. I used to be a very bad boy and occasionally played on the weaknesses of people.

Refs have families too. I was very suspicious of the line on this game from the start and said so. And lordy lordy look what happened. Almost perfectly played by the refs.

People like you are fools. People like you are dishonest. That is why I despise you. You don't have the balls to just stand up and say..."Ya...that was some real bullshit reffing."

The game won't matter in the final outcome of the season but ...ya... I don't like being played like a sucker. If I was Paul Allen I would find out who was behind it and make some bitches dissappear.

Maybe you are just too stupid to see something is wrong when it's right under your nose.

Maybe I'm not as stupid and weak as you and am willing to lay down and have some betting cabal fuck me in the ass...piss on me.. and tell me it's raining.

You are such a worthless punk ass bitch that you can't even want to win on an even field.

You are the kind of pussy that pretends to put some money in a blind man's cup but steals a twenty when your hand comes out of the donation pot.

That is why you will never be respected by me. You have no heart ...no character.

It's not the game. The game doesn't really matter. It's pussies like you that turn the other way and act like you won something. How does it feel to be you?... Nevermind. I really wouldn't want to know.

tin-foil-hat-e1303319730252.jpg

Why do you think it was a conspiracy?

It's not that hard for someone to make a threatening phone call...It's not that hard for a ref or two to make judgement calls that make the threat go away. I don't see any conspiracy. I do see fraud though.

that's right. "the fix". The league has nothing to do with it. That game was officiated dishonestly. It's not the end of the world. It's not that hard to do. I used to be a very bad boy and occasionally played on the weaknesses of people.

People like you are fools. People like you are dishonest. That is why i despise you. You don't have the balls to just stand up and say..."ya...that was some real bullshit reffing."

the game won't matter in the final outcome of the season but ...ya... I don't like being played like a sucker. If i was paul allen i would find out who was behind it and make some bitches dissappear.

Maybe i'm not as stupid and weak as you and am willing to lay down and have some betting cabal fuck me in the ass...piss on me.. And tell me it's raining.

why do you think it was a conspiracy?

It's not that hard for someone to make a threatening phone call...it's not that hard for a ref or two to make judgement calls that make the threat go away. I don't see any conspiracy. I do see fraud though.

i don't know, maybe it's because you think the game was in the fix.

Didn't we have this discussion before about the possibilities of the seahawks losing to the 49er's?

No we didn't. Sporting events get fixed all of the time. The easiest way to spot it is if the odds are wacky to start with.. then...there are numerous calls against the better team to make the score as close as possible to the bogus opening line.

You can choose to ignore the officiating. I don't really care. It was a bogus game and I refuse to accept it as fair officiating. Sure I wanted for my team to win..the difference between you and I is that I would prefer to win by the way the team played...not the way the refs manipulated the game. I wouldn't expect a disshonest person to be offended by cheating.

What does that thread and reply have to do with what happened in SF this afternoon? No...nevermind. You are welcome to believe that the 9ers won the game without the help of the refs. It says a lot more about you than the game.
Maybe I should have quoted that post with this one
We had this conversation already about the possibility of the seahawks losing.
Didn't we have this discussion before about the possibilities of the seahawks losing to the 49er's?

No we didn't. Sporting events get fixed all of the time. The easiest way to spot it is if the odds are wacky to start with.. then...there are numerous calls against the better team to make the score as close as possible to the bogus opening line.

You can choose to ignore the officiating. I don't really care. It was a bogus game and I refuse to accept it as fair officiating. Sure I wanted for my team to win..the difference between you and I is that I would prefer to win by the way the team played...not the way the refs manipulated the game. I wouldn't expect a disshonest person to be offended by cheating.

The phantom whistle while Crabtree was being tackled and fumbled the ball before hitting the ground was a nice touch also. Another major non call that benefitted the 9ers. How fortunate for SF because if the "whistle" had been blown as it normally would have Seattle would have had possession of a fumble and SF would not have scored. Usually a player has to hit the ground in an open field tackle before the play is over. That is because the ball carrier is expected to maintain control of the ball all the way to the ground. Seattle was not benefitted by any such quick phantom whistles in the entire game. But you liars and losers just go on pretending you know football. And I'll continue knowing that you are dishonest idiots and fools.

What does that thread and reply have to do with what happened in SF this afternoon? No...nevermind. You are welcome to believe that the 9ers won the game without the help of the refs. It says a lot more about you than the game.
Maybe I should have quoted that post with this one
We had this conversation already about the possibility of the seahawks losing.

Seattle did not lose to great play by the 9ers. They lost to dishonest officiating. SF's offense played like crap except for one good run by Gore. Other than that they were stinking up the stadium. Wilson was playing lights out when he was allowed to by the officials with a first half QBR of around 150. Kaepernick's first half QBR was below 50.

If you honestly believe that SF was "winning" then you don't know anything about football and should just stay away from discussions about it.

Huggy melting down after the Sheshit's loss. How many drinks have you had?

You have been blowing hard all year and like most Sheshit fans you are as far removed from reality as anyone. So instead of pissing and moaning and acting like Wilson didn't fuck you last night, try manning up.

Instead of being a poor loser after all of us reading your fucked up threads on how the Sheshits are so great and every other team is shit, man up and take your beating, pussy.

Blame others because the Sheshit's lost, try looking at the real reason, they were not the better team that day, dumb shit.

Hawks have got a good team this year but their fans are still proving to be the dumbest sports fans in the world.

Huggy is one of the dumbest, I used to live and die with my teams wins and losses, then I turned 14 and realized it's just a fucking game and outside of the fun of watching...it doesn't make or break my life.

Huggy, Vegas had the spread at 2.5 and they lost. Vegas is probably just as upset as you, except unlike you, they lost big bucks. Vegas odds makers are in the business of getting it right, it means something when they put out the lines.

Now, go back to bed and whack off to you sucking Wilson's dick, because dreams are all you got.

Forum List

Back