Sean Hanity sums it up

Meanwhile...............

Trump will be questioned as New York’s civil investigation nears an end.

Donald J. Trump will face questioning under oath from the New York attorney general’s office on Wednesday, a crucial turning point in a long-running civil investigation into his business practices.

The stakes for Mr. Trump are uncommonly high. While he has sat for numerous depositions over the years, he fought for months to avoid the testimony this week, which could shape the outcome of the investigation into the former president and his family real estate business, the Trump Organization.

Live Updates: Trump to Be Questioned in New York Investigation

Trump.........under oath. That makes him being a pathological liar all the more tricky.

I will laugh as loud as I want as Republicans are already doing the SAME thing now they did after the 2020 election. Slowly pissing away a sure advantage (see GA Senate runoff) over a man who couldn't give a shit about ANY of you. Yet here you are bowing at his feet and kissing his ring. Pathetic. He had no right to remove and keep those boxes of docs.

I don't want to hear one more word about Hillary's emails. :)
The buffoonatics said they would lock her up for using email. Another failure from the Government Overthrow Party. :icon_cry:

Trump Junior was running around triumphantly proclaiming that they found nothing.
When are you going to figure out the first rule of dealing with a Trump? Never take their word for anything until it is verified. They all lie pathologically.

When are you going to figure out the first rule of dealing with a Trump? Never take their word for anything until it is verified. They all lie pathologically.
You democrats keep saying that, but you never actually catch them doing anything illegal. You have tons of investigations all over the place, but nothing ever goes anywhere. At some point you need to at least get a single win if youre going to keep pushing these conspiracy theories.

Those 15 boxes are Trump's property, not classified documents. They also took a napkin, a birthday menu, and Kim Jung Un's letter to Trump.

And you know this how?

Are you an FBI agent that was there doing the search?

But they do care very much about what the left has been doing the past year. Moderates wont have the same vitriol for Trump as you guys, and they will not like seeing our federal government going after the political opponents of this current administration. This sets a terrible precedence for our nation.
First off asshole you have accused me of abusing children and other stuff and I have yet to see any evidence to support your ridiculous bullshit about me!

I am not on the left nor am I on the right and will tell you one last time to go fuck yourself over your silly bullshit about how anyone that disagree with you must be the damn enemy!

All the moderates will care about in November is their pocketbook!

Most voters attention span is limited and will not care about the FBI raid when November rolls around except for those like you!

You are delusional with your hate for anyone that disagrees with you and deny reality just like yesterday when you proclaimed no one wanted a Civil War from your side and my thread proved you to be a damn liar!

Those like you will cost the GOP the election because idiots like you will cross a line where people get hurt and the backlash will be massive!

Moderates do not care about Trump and the only people that care about Trump are those like you that line the man pockets with your money!

Democrats will most likely retain the Senate and even gain seats while the right had the House sealed but knowing Trump he will cause the right to lose that chance.

So let me be clear you simple minded fucktard I am not voting for the Democrat nor the Republican in any race this November or any November seeing both sides are fucking retarded!

I have stated a few times the fucking left better have something or heads will roll starting with that Judge and most likely ending Biden career as President!

I have no delusion about the dark times we are in but I also know Trump isn’t the Saint you make him out to be!

You guys keep on focusing on those fucking boxes and making the assertion the warrant was over those boxes but no one from the FBI, DOJ or Trump legal team have given any details what was the scope of the warrant or what they were after!

I have stated many times since the confiscation of the phone this has to do with January 6th and stated this is a fishing expedition for something they believe Trump had on record!

Now the question you need to ask is who told them that Trump had evidence that he was hiding?

What is the evidence they are looking for and what investigation does this evidence belong to and did they find anything?

Trump and his legal team silence on the scope of the warrant is more telling because it mean it ain’t those fucking boxes but something else!

In the end you have this delusional way of thinking that moderates are like you when you are more like the AOC left and just out of your damn mind and will accuse anyone that you disagree with as the Enemy of the State!

I have been threatened with physical violence on this board a few times and have been told by both sides when they gain power they will eliminate those like me, well I wish you guys do your job and silence me because it seem I piss off so many people with fucking reality!

So in November if Democrats gain seats in the Senate what will be your excuse?

My bet stolen elections and how we are living under a dictatorship!

So let me say one more time Moderates care more about their pocketbook than the raid on Trump!

Trump's documents?? It's against the law to destroy or conceal government papers.

Trump appointed judge Bruce Reinhart in 2018.

Please quit reposting this falsehood.

Reinhart was not appointed by any POTUS

By all reports, it is NOT about January 6th, and only about having classified documents, much like Clinton had but was never punished for. If you try to punish Trump, it will go terribly for you i think. This is already really bad for you, but it could get even worse.
By all reports?

No one has seen the fucking warrant!

Also the phone confiscated yesterday was most likely part of the investigation, so let be clear because you are taking Trump son comment about what the warrant was about, well you are a moron!

Show us the warrant and let go from there!

No, he didnt do it, but since he could, it would be rather petty to charge him with a crime, especially since he is a president. Its a line that you dont want to cross, and a line that a judge is unlikely to cross.
He was a president. Once he left office, he gives up any power to classify or declassify anything.

We need to stop thinking of presidents as some untouchable class of people. It goes against the founders and our values.

First off asshole you have accused me of abusing children and other stuff and I have yet to see any evidence to support your ridiculous bullshit about me!
I stopped reading after that line. If you can present evidence that i ever made any such claim, i will address the rest of your post.

Last edited:
By all reports?

No one has seen the fucking warrant!

Also the phone confiscated yesterday was most likely part of the investigation, so let be clear because you are taking Trump son comment about what the warrant was about, well you are a moron!

Show us the warrant and let go from there!
Information is being leaked. You are ware of this phenomenon, right? Information sometimes gets prematurely leaked by journalists who are well connected. Like the SC abortion ruling, for example.

Given the way Don's mind works, perhaps his intention by stealing classified and non-classified materials was to sell some of them. I mean, what good is being a former prez if you can't profit from it......am I right? I'm sure some rich Trump cult member would have paid a good sum for his love letters to Kim.

He was a president. Once he left office, he gives up any power to classify or declassify anything.

We need to stop thinking of presidents as some untouchable class of people. It goes against the founders and our values.
Yes, but seeing how he could have if he wanted to, it would be extremely petty to try to charge him with anything, and it would be beneath our justice system to do so. Fucking with someone just because you can, isnt how the system is supposed to work. This isnt an advisable path for your party, but hey, youve ignored all our other warnings about the shit youve been pulling, so i cant imagine this will be any different.

I stopped reading after that line. If you cant present evidence that i ever made any such claim, i will address the rest of your post.
Are you going to lie?

You stated that I attacked Trump son on this board in another thread and you know you damn well did you lying piece of shit!

You stated in that thread that I personally attacked Trump kid and then brushed it off as the asshole as you are!

So fuck you bitch!

You are such a lying coward!

You refuse to answer anything else because you are a brainless drone lying like usual!
Information is being leaked. You are ware of this phenomenon, right? Information sometimes gets prematurely leaked by journalists who are well connected. Like the SC abortion ruling, for example.
Information is leaked and information has been wrong before and no details of the warrant have been given but you believe any information that support your stupidity!

Yes, but seeing how he could have if he wanted to, it would be extremely petty to try to charge him with anything, and it would be beneath our justice system to do so. Fucking with someone just because you can, isnt how the system is supposed to work. This isnt an advisable path for your party, but hey, youve ignored all our other warnings about the shit youve been pulling, so i cant imagine this will be any different.
But he didn’t. The fact that he could have done something legally doesn’t change the fact that he didn’t do it legally.

If someone steals a candy bar that they could have paid for if they wanted to, it’s still illegal.

Since when is following the law not advisable?

Are you going to lie?

You stated that I attacked Trump son on this board in another thread and you know you damn well did you lying piece of shit!

You stated in that thread that I personally attacked Trump kid and then brushed it off as the asshole as you are!

So fuck you bitch!

You are such a lying coward!

You refuse to answer anything else because you are a brainless drone lying like usual!

Information is leaked and information has been wrong before and no details of the warrant have been given but you believe any information that support your stupidity!
If i stated that you attacked Baron, quote it for all to see. If you can produce said quote, i will address the rest of your post.

Forum List

Back