Sean Hanity sums it up

But he didn’t. The fact that he could have done something legally doesn’t change the fact that he didn’t do it legally.

If someone steals a candy bar that they could have paid for if they wanted to, it’s still illegal.

Since when is following the law not advisable?
When it is your politician!

They believe that Trump can break the law because other Politicians did it…

Ted Kennedy got away with possible drunk driving and killing a woman, so I should be allow the same right…

I know, but two wrongs always make you a far right nutter that loves abusing Obama kids like Godboy did…

Not only did he get caught with classified documents, Congress can now see his shady tax returns

Hey, you finally figured out the motive. They need to find something. They get a flimsy warrant which opens the door for them to look around a bit. Sound familiar? Russia and fake dossier ring any bells?

Democrats are evil crooks through and through.

Ted Kennedy got away with possible drunk driving and killing a woman, so I should be allow the same right…

I know, but two wrongs always make you a far right nutter that loves abusing Obama kids like Godboy did…
Their sanctimonious bull crap is even more transparent given Trump campaigned on going after political rivals and his supporters loved it.

Who remembers the impeachment when Trump was personally directing going after Biden and not only did they excuse it but they said that’s his solemn duty.

But he didn’t. The fact that he could have done something legally doesn’t change the fact that he didn’t do it legally.

If someone steals a candy bar that they could have paid for if they wanted to, it’s still illegal.

Since when is following the law not advisable?
Its not advisable because how would you even prove he knew that he had the documents? No one believes Trump personally packed or carried any boxes when he moved out of the white house. He has plausible deniability. Plus, this is barely even a crime. It would be like trying to arrest Biden for J-walking. Everyone would know that you only arrested him for political reasons, which would piss people off, including the moderates whom both sides covet.

Hey, you finally figured out the motive. They need to find something. They get a flimsy warrant which opens the door for them to look around a bit. Sound familiar? Russia and fake dossier ring any bells?

Democrats are evil crooks through and through.
This is such a bad look for democrats. Im amazed that they cant see it. The damage this did is catastrophic for their party.

Why do you all keep insisting that any crime was even committed? You are outraged over an event that you arent even sure happened. The FBI may not have found a thing in there. I personally think they found nothing.

Wow, it's fun to watch the Doomsday Cult drink the koolaid.

The same people who spent 70 million dollars proving Bill Clinton lied about getting a blow job are the ones whining that Trump is getting a bad deal for walking off with FIFTEEN BOXES of sensitive documents.
Bill Clinton defiled the oval Office with a fat bitch from the intern pool

Thats what offended people

Uh, guy, as much as they are squealing, Republicans are probably secretly happy Trump is being taken off the boar
Of course

Repubs who spend a lifetime in washington DC have no more in common with trump than they do with the repub voters who elect all of them to office

Trump is for the people

They are not

We expect the Democrats to be assholes. That it what they are.

However, what is really despicable is the fact that FBI and other government agencies are going along with the Democrat's hate agenda.
If you install democrat partisans in the DOJ and FBI they will act like democrats

I think I'll wait until the details surrounding the warrant become public before making any judgment on this.
The way this was carried out twlls mw it was a publicity smear against trump as well as a fishing expedition

They didnt need the flashing loghts and SWAT team

That was for show to impress dumb trump hating Tweeners

Its not advisable because how would you even prove he knew that he had the documents? No one believes Trump personally packed or carried any boxes when he moved out of the white house. He has plausible deniability. Plus, this is barely even a crime. It would be like trying to arrest Biden for J-walking. Everyone would know that you only arrested him for political reasons, which would piss people off, including the moderates whom both sides covet.
It wasn’t barely a crime when the right was accusing Clinton of doing so. It was Trump himself who increases the penalty from a misdemeanor to a felony. Is he not to be held to the very statutes he signed into law?

I don’t think you’re anywhere near objective enough to say what is reasonable. The documents were presidential documents in his possession. It defies common sense for him to claim that he had no idea how they got there.

It wasn’t barely a crime when the right was accusing Clinton of doing so. It was Trump himself who increases the penalty from a misdemeanor to a felony. Is he not to be held to the very statutes he signed into law?

I don’t think you’re anywhere near objective enough to say what is reasonable. The documents were presidential documents in his possession. It defies common sense for him to claim that he had no idea how they got there.
Again, you guys keep insisting that the FBI found illegal documents at Mara Lago, but you have zero proof of that. If they didnt find anything, your party is sunk and heads are going to roll.

The way this was carried out twlls mw it was a publicity smear against trump as well as a fishing expedition

They didnt need the flashing loghts and SWAT team

That was for show to impress dumb trump hating Tweeners
You think there was a SWAT team there?

Again, you guys keep insisting that the FBI found illegal documents at Mara Lago, but you have zero proof of that. If they didnt find anything, your party is sunk.
I know that he already turned over classified documents last year that he had improperly taken. The National Archives said so in a letter to Congress which prompted the DoJ referral and ultimately this search.

I don’t know what they found.

Trump does. He’s perfectly free to tell us. What are the odds he does so?

I know that he already turned over classified documents last year that he had improperly taken. The National Archives said so in a letter to Congress which prompted the DoJ referral and ultimately this search.

I don’t know what they found.

Trump does. He’s perfectly free to tell us. What are the odds he does so?
Yes, he already turned the documents over, so in theory, no crime took place. If they found nothing at Mara Lago, you guys are seriously fucked.

Yes, he already turned the documents over, so in theory, no crime took place. If they found nothing at Mara Lago, you guys are seriously fucked.
Turning over documents does not mean he turned over all the documents. The fact that he had top secret documents at Mar a lago could conceivably be sufficiently prosecutable.

If they found nothing, so be it. Search warrants are executed all the time with no results.

Trump is more than free to publish the list or items the FBI took. Do you think he will do so?

Turning over documents does not mean he turned over all the documents. The fact that he had top secret documents at Mar a lago could conceivably be sufficiently prosecutable.

If they found nothing, so be it. Search warrants are executed all the time with no results.

Trump is more than free to publish the list or items the FBI took. Do you think he will do so?
If they found nothing, the backlash will be tremendous. I know you love how the media and the federal government have treated Trump over the past 5 years. I get it. I would certainly be happy about it if it was your guy, but moderates are going to have a major problem when they see the Federal government being weaponized. That scares the shit out of people. This will make Trump a martyr. How the fuck did you guys let that happen? The people at the top of your party are really dropping the ball for you all. They have been for several years, despite winning the presidency.

Last edited:
Uh, guy, as much as they are squealing, Republicans are probably secretly happy Trump is being taken off the board.

All of those are federal documents, and property of the government.

The question is, why did Trump feel a need to retain these documents? And what else did he retain that he shouldn't have.
what, is lon horiuchi your dad or somethin

If they found nothing, the backlash will be tremendous. I know you love how the media and the federal government has treated Trump over the past few years. I get it. I would be happy about it if it was your guy, but moderates are going to have a major problem when they see the Federal government being weaponized. That scares the shit out of people. This will make Trump a martyr. How the fuck did you guys let that happen? The people at the top of your party are really dropping the ball for you all. They have been for several years, despite winning the presidency.
If they found nothing it’ll be forgotten in 6 months and we will move on to the next outrage. Your accusations of democrats weaponizing the government will exist only in your echo chamber without substantiation in reality. But that was already true so nothing changes.

Trump already tried to use the government as his political weapon, and not only was it excused it was also applauded by his devout supporters. It has nothing to do with governance with you guys.

Forum List

Back