Sean Hannity Claims That He Is The Real Victim of Cliven Bundy’s Racist Comments

No Sean Hannity, you shouldn't distance yourself from Bundy. Liberals want to create the idea that Bundy is a racist (he isn't) therefore he deserves to lose everything he has and it go to the more sensitive government. That would be wrong and I don't think you would agree with that.

I agree

I think all Republicans should embrace Cliven Bundy. What a bunch of cowards

I would like to see Fox give him his own show so he can enlighten us on what is wrong with America

Live from fox "news" the Cliven Bundy show! With tonight's special guest, David Duke!

With his musical guest: Uncle Kracker

He could have Minstrel singers as entertainment

Last edited by a moderator:
Run Forrest Run!!!

Sean Hannity is running away from his new BFF Cliven Bundy. Hannity took no responsibility for promoting Bundy, and called the racist obnoxious and ignorant.

After Promoting Rancher Bundy's Armed Insurrection Against The Government, Hannity Plays The Victim - NewsHounds

No, Sean Hannity, you can?t distance yourself from Cliven Bundy

No Sean Hannity, you shouldn't distance yourself from Bundy. Liberals want to create the idea that Bundy is a racist (he isn't) therefore he deserves to lose everything he has and it go to the more sensitive government. That would be wrong and I don't think you would agree with that.

Spoken like a true Republican! I think he should be invited to your next GOP convention as a keynote speaker. I would love to hear his remarks. I expect the GOP establishment could use some of his ideas in their next platform....or maybe he got some of his ideas from the GOP platform? Katz, you are a hoot! :badgrin:

Keep in mind there are two separate issues here.

The show of force displayed by the government, and Bundy's racist comments.

Obviously once the comments became known, his support from any politicians and anyone in the media would vanish.
Even if his SITUATION and CAUSE deserves support, in todays world where careers are destroyed by certain words, no one can be seen supporting him.

This does not however diminish the original issue.

I personally don't support this guys cause.
From everything I can see, he owes the money. He can claim all he wants that he doesn't recognize the property as belonging to the Feds. In legal terms, I don't see that he has a leg to stand on.

However, I really question the governments show of force. Why didn't the government simply put a lien on his property, and when Bundy passes away, collect the money owed out of his estate ?

He has lost twice in court. When the Feds come and try to enforce the court order, he doubles down with thugs with guns. I don't know why the Feds just don't place a lien on his multi-million dollar ranch.

Run Forrest Run!!!

Sean Hannity is running away from his new BFF Cliven Bundy. Hannity took no responsibility for promoting Bundy, and called the racist obnoxious and ignorant.

After Promoting Rancher Bundy's Armed Insurrection Against The Government, Hannity Plays The Victim - NewsHounds

I can't understand the Fox love affair with Cliven Bundy. For all the hours of coverage they gave him there must have been dozens of hours of non aired footage and discussions with Bundy. Didn't the producers and reporters realize that this guy is a loose cannon?

2014-04-24-BundyFans1b.png

Robert Byrd, Senate Majority Leader, Grand Kleagle of the KKK, lifelong Democrat

Clive Bundy less racist than modern Democrats

True Story

the absolute truth...that's why they act so "offended" over someone just speaking...it's to cover their quilt about being as racist as the next person in this country
their FAUX outrage is as phony as they are

Last edited:
Bundy is definitely in line for his own reality show. I think that the intro should look somewhat like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pu9V85Njg8]La Chevauchée fantastique (Stagecoach) - YouTube[/ame]

I agree

I think all Republicans should embrace Cliven Bundy. What a bunch of cowards

I would like to see Fox give him his own show so he can enlighten us on what is wrong with America

I've got a better idea.

PALIN/BUNDY 16!

Run Forrest Run!!!

Spoken like a true Republican! I think he should be invited to your next GOP convention as a keynote speaker. I would love to hear his remarks. I expect the GOP establishment could use some of his ideas in their next platform....or maybe he got some of his ideas from the GOP platform? Katz, you are a hoot! :badgrin:

Oh! Oh! Oh!

He could stand there like the senile old fart he is and mumble incoherently at an empty chair!

Sean is only interested in ratings like any pundit. I have to admit always being right never gets boring.

Sean is only interested in ratings like any pundit. I have to admit always being right never gets boring.

No ratings...no money. Of course liberals watch FOXNews and cling to it's every word.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

No ratings...no money. Of course liberals watch FOXNews and cling to it's every word.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

if you need an update about

hannity rush beck hell any of them

ask a lib they always know what up

--LOL

they watch the shows so you dont have to

--LOL

He's fucked up and he's trying to hang onto his job.

Lib Broadcaster never lost their job for supporting Obama and Biden, why would it be different with Hannity?

Forum List

Back